Michael Jackson Gifs

tumblr_mcj6968MBe1qdl5f4o1_250.gif

See, if you could watch Michael record a song not only would you get to hear that amazing voice up close and personal but you'd get to see him do stuff like this. 😲

I realize that commentary is not always necessary and that "hearting" a gif/photo says plenty, but it's hard for me not to say something. I'm actively resisting it, but it feels wrong to me to not say something when all of these trigger so many thoughts and feelings. It's hard to contain them. So I will make this short and sweet.

These are all beautiful. He is insanely gorgeous. Sometimes it feels like my brain can't even process him. Thank you for sharing these.

I realize that commentary is not always necessary and that "hearting" a gif/photo says plenty, but it's hard for me not to say something. I'm actively resisting it, but it feels wrong to me to not say something when all of these trigger so many thoughts and feelings. It's hard to contain them. So I will make this short and sweet.

These are all beautiful. He is insanely gorgeous. Sometimes it feels like my brain can't even process him. Thank you for sharing these.
I know we've all seen these many times over. They are so familiar, even apart from being in the Smile vid. But, how could I resist? I had to post them. And how could you stay silent? You have to express your thoughts. That's Michael, isn't it?

Omg 😳 🥵 😍 He is so gorgeous. How am I continually shocked by this?
It's weird, isn't it? And yet it makes perfect sense, also. It is kind of shocking how beautiful he is and how my brain is gobsmacked every single time. But it makes sense, too, cos every time I see a photo of him it's like I'm discovering him for the first time. Even when it's an image I've seen a million times before.

I know we've all seen these many times over. They are so familiar, even apart from being in the Smile vid. But, how could I resist? I had to post them. And how could you stay silent? You have to express your thoughts. That's Michael, isn't it?
While they are familiar, in all honesty, these are not gifs I have seen that much. But they are some of my favorites. They perfectly encapsulate his mesmerizing beauty in the Bad era (in the same way that the Making of BoW does that for his look in the Dangerous era).

It's weird, isn't it? And yet it makes perfect sense, also. It is kind of shocking how beautiful he is and how my brain is gobsmacked every single time. But it makes sense, too, cos every time I see a photo of him it's like I'm discovering him for the first time. Even when it's an image I've seen a million times before.
THIS. This is exactly how I feel. It's why I am legitimately stunned when I see some of the gifs and pics we post. Anytime I react with the shocked face, it's usually because I audibly gasped out loud when I saw it (in fairness, I am a gasper in life... I am shocked, surprised, and enthralled by everything lol).

Anyway, what you wrote perfectly represents my experience. No matter how many times I see a gorgeous gif or photo of Michael, I feel temporary paralysis because I genuinely cannot process how ethereal and all-consuming he is, let alone his radiating, near tangible sex appeal. In the way that his music is so fresh decades and decades after being released, his whole image and appearance are the same way. The appeal is constant. The magnetism never ends. It's why he feels so very alive to me still. Also, it may come as a surprise, but I am not a person who has ever ranted and raved about people's appearances before, because it has always felt superficial to me. Plus I genuinely see most people as beautiful on some level, so singling out some over others can sometimes feel strange to me. But something about Michael is different. I lost my complete mind over him. It sounds cheesy to say, but he radiates such an intense inner beauty, that is all the more apparent in his stunning appearance. This is especially obvious to me in gifs and videos of him, solely because so much of that beauty shines through in his movements, mannerisms, and the specific way he embodied himself. But there are so many photos that perfectly capture this as well, especially with eyes like his...

Oh God. Remember when I said not everything needs my endless commentary? Sorry. I'm too much lol.

I've left the original caption in. :ROFLMAO:
This is one of my favorite things to watch!! The entire scene is hilarious. She absolutely looks like she is going to lose her mind. Meanwhile he is none the wiser. The whole thing is so cute. I watch it all the time. This is one of the many reasons I love watching his award show appearances 😍 I can't even imagine what I would do if he kissed my cheek, like he did hers right before this moment. Whew...

This is one of my favorite things to watch!! The entire scene is hilarious. She absolutely looks like she is going to lose her mind. Meanwhile he is none the wiser. The whole thing is so cute. I watch it all the time. This is one of the many reasons I love watching his award show appearances 😍 I can't even imagine what I would do if he kissed my cheek, like he did hers right before this moment. Whew...
Oh, I forgot you are the Queen of watching award show appearances. I never watch them so this was new to me. She has definitely lost her mind. And I'm sure she doesn't care, lol.

Oh, I forgot you are the Queen of watching award show appearances. I never watch them so this was new to me. She has definitely lost her mind. And I'm sure she doesn't care, lol.
Lol if I am the queen of anything, it is of this, yes! haha. I think what I love is that it's the perfect merging of superstar Michael Jackson and his adorable shy self. It's the same reason I'm obsessed with any of the audience interactions he has during HWT. He's this dynamite performer and the biggest person on the planet, yet so bashful and soft spoken. I just am crazy for it!!

Anyway, this is the full clip where that gif comes from and I adore it all. The editing on this clip is also hilarious to me lol.

PS: The comments on the YT video also destroy me lol.

Lol if I am the queen of anything, it is of this, yes! haha. I think what I love is that it's the perfect merging of superstar Michael Jackson and his adorable shy self. It's the same reason I'm obsessed with any of the audience interactions he has during HWT. He's this dynamite performer and the biggest person on the planet, yet so bashful and soft spoken. I just am crazy for it!!

Anyway, this is the full clip where that gif comes from and I adore it all. The editing on this clip is also hilarious to me lol.

PS: The comments on the YT video also destroy me lol.
Watching the full thing was cooler than cool. She SO lost it and I don't think she even cared who saw it. I don't watch award stuff but this was delightful and funny and cute. Weird shot of Mick Fleetwood looking bored and boring but, hey, maybe he just lost out.

Michael looks lovely. The lip bite. The small smile. Bashful face. ☺️

ha ha, yes, that is a very appropriate reaction to Michael kissing you on the cheek :)
Oh, it just killed me. I had never seen it and I just laughed like a hyena. The whole thing is so adorable. Her. Him. The whole thing.

Watching the full thing was cooler than cool. She SO lost it and I don't think she even cared who saw it. I don't watch award stuff but this was delightful and funny and cute. Weird shot of Mick Fleetwood looking bored and boring but, hey, maybe he just lost out.

Michael looks lovely. The lip bite. The small smile. Bashful face. ☺️
yessss!!! It is truly one of my favorite videos! I could (and have) watched it repeatedly. I feel like it perfectly capture the effect of his incredible aura (and sexiness, let's be real).

What era do we think this is? My guess is sometime between Dangerous and History but it could be later? Actually, I’m guessing maybe 1996? Either way his smile is absolutely everything good in this world. I find this whole look just so straight up cool and (predictably) sexy. Is there any other word I use this much to describe this man? Nahh
I can't believe there was a point in my life when I saw this gif and didn't immediately recognize it as being from the 1993 WMA's

Who even was I in April?!

I can't believe there was a point in my life when I saw this gif and didn't immediately recognize it as being from the 1993 WMA's

Who even was I in April?!
I believe there is a Congressional Committee (Senate) discussing this very topic as we speak. Their report is due any day now. I await their conclusions with interest.

Back