Michael Jackson Golden HIStory Era

Em_kkN_VgBAUUWw

Em_kkOAVgAAnVMl

I see almost only low resolution photos posted. Can we post high quality pics on here, too?

568730.jpeg

Wait, so we can only post good quality pics in here and only bad quality ones in the other threads?

High quality is amazing but I mainly wanted to see a thread that gathered up pictures of MJ from the HIStory Era into one place. This is mainly for organization.

High quality is amazing but I mainly wanted to see a thread that gathered up pictures of MJ from the HIStory Era into one place. This is mainly for organization.

Ah I understand, so you collect all the bad quality pics first before you continue for the same ones in good quality?

Ah I understand, so you collect all the bad quality pics first before you continue for the same ones in good quality?

These pictures are in no particular order of quality. We are posting these pictures because they fit in with the era and we like the pictures.

These pictures are in no particular order of quality. We are posting these pictures because they fit in with the era and we like the pictures.

Exactly.

Wait, so we can only post good quality pics in here and only bad quality ones in the other threads?

????? i guess so. not all pictures are in HQ. that's a fact with alot MJ pictures unless someone does it. at this point that just how it is. you probably see a few HQ pictures every now and then but not alot of times. i can't help you with HQ pictures. you just have to make them HQ yourself or just deal with it. the estate seem not to care either.

I guess we can make a HQ photos thread if doesn't already exist. that way all HQ photos have their thread. while every photo goes in it's era thread.

Back