Michael jackson hand signs not illuminati + symbolism, vibration, musical theory, spirit and more!

nickyholmes16

Proud Member
My friends has just uploaded another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9GGQiYmfk

It is VERY long and many of you will not be interested in this subject matter and you are encouraged to give this one a miss for sure! :) However, some of you may be interested - it broadens out beyond Michael but does touch on, at certain points:

"Michael Jackson not Illuminati, Musical scales, power of vibration, MJ symbology, Dangerous album cover, MJ artwork, Small analysis of Stranger in Moscow, Thriller, Billie Jean and Earth Song, MJ in Las Vegas, Spirituality, Theology, Mudra, History and Philosophy and how it relates to art and specifically Michael Jackson's art."

Here is a link with more info: http://anthony-king.com/blog/michael-jackson-hand-signs-not-illuminati-symbolism-vibration-musical-theory-spirit-and-more/

A couple of things:

This is just a commentary. It does NOT include new video of MJ or anything like that. It is just analysis and a bit of fun. I personally love these videos but if you're a big fan may not be interested in this.

Thank you

I think you should just update one thread for Anthony King's videos. His channel deserves its own thread IMO, but not a thread for every single video :/

I think you should just update one thread for Anthony King's videos. His channel deserves its own thread IMO, but not a thread for every single video :/

If a thread was created i'm sure some people will have a problem with that (you can't please everybody!)

At least this way, anybody who is interested in the SUBJECT of the video can click or not, after seeing the title. I'd rather not make it personal and rather keep it about the subject.

I think this is a better way, with respect. However, I'm sure he'd be happy with a section LOL! (It would be deserved for sure!)

Some of the subjects that get threads are A LOT less worthy and interesting than these :p

But each to their own

Thank you

Last edited:
I also wonder why Anthony doesn't just come here and post the updates himself? Honestly the subjects are cool and he as a lot of great information, but IMO I don't like watching his videos (I'll refrain from my critique) so I kind of feel duped when I see a new thread about something and it's another AK video...because I won't watch it.

Ibut IMO I don't like watching his videos (I'll refrain from my critique) so I kind of feel duped when I see a new thread about something and it's another AK video...because I won't watch it.
I just started reading the transcript versions.

Just curious-does he ever talk about anything before Dangerous Tour? Or is it all the later stuff?

Back