Michael Jackson - Life Of A Legend book - Who owns this, please READ!

It isn't a bad book.

Why would you only condone books authorised by the estate, when such books are clearly going to be heavily biased?
Why should authorized books be heavily biased? What does the estate gain from damaging the brand ''Michael Jackson'' please explain? :scratch:You do know that the Official Michael Jackson Opus and Moonwalk the re-release of the original biography are the only authorized books right?

Why should authorized books be heavily biased? What does the estate gain from damaging the brand ''Michael Jackson'' please explain? :scratch:You do know that the Official Michael Jackson Opus and Moonwalk the re-release of the original biography are the only authorized books right?

I mean they're biased in favour of MJ. They're propaganda.

It's alright if you want to just read about how wonderful MJ was every minute of every day, but it isn't realistic. We know that isn't realistic. There isn't a person here who can say they've never been in a bad mood, never thrown a tantrum, never been mean to someone - MJ is no different.

When I read about MJ, I want a realistic version of events, not a glossed over 'MJ was brilliant for every second of his life' pamphlet authorized by the estate.

Take Moonwalk - there are proven lies in Moonwalk. MJ claims that his skin isn't getting lighter, it just looks lighter due to lighting techniques. We now know this was untrue. His skin was getting lighter - he had vitiligo.

So just because something is authorised, that doesn't mean it is true. The estate isn't going to print anything about MJ that doesn't show him as being 100% perfect, but that simply isn't realistic.

2jez3ub.jpg

This is a now MJ look alike (better looking then cornball)

I mean they're biased in favour of MJ. They're propaganda.

It's alright if you want to just read about how wonderful MJ was every minute of every day, but it isn't realistic. We know that isn't realistic. There isn't a person here who can say they've never been in a bad mood, never thrown a tantrum, never been mean to someone - MJ is no different.

When I read about MJ, I want a realistic version of events, not a glossed over 'MJ was brilliant for every second of his life' pamphlet authorized by the estate.

Take Moonwalk - there are proven lies in Moonwalk. MJ claims that his skin isn't getting lighter, it just looks lighter due to lighting techniques. We now know this was untrue. His skin was getting lighter - he had vitiligo.

So just because something is authorised, that doesn't mean it is true. The estate isn't going to print anything about MJ that doesn't show him as being 100% perfect, but that simply isn't realistic.
Michael made no mention of his skin getting lighter in moonwalk

God - I just been waiting for someone to start a thread on this....

I bought this back in July, I picked it up and thought who in the hell is that, thinking there would be some explanation inside!!!

BTW, if you thought that was "cornball" check this MJ zombie in "Return of the Living Dead 2....."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-rkqPQ6Ig

Back