Michael Jackson - 'Loving You' Next Single Rumors

iTunes has Slave as the most popular song apart from LNFSG, that would've been the perfect single to release with the hologram acting as a music video but a massive opportunity was missed there I believe.

iTunes has Slave as the most popular song apart from LNFSG, that would've been the perfect single to release with the hologram acting as a music video but a massive opportunity was missed there I believe.

Dear God, no.

Dear God, no.

But, in fact, the performance was already "acting" like a video based on the high number of streams in the days following the performance. They might as well have released the song to radio as well to fully capitalize on the attention. Perhaps, this coud have further helped album sales?

See how beautiful it would have been if the Estate had done a video like that for Love Never Felt So Good, but with some unreleased footage from their archives.

I love the LNFSG video, especially the SOLO version. Don't get me wrong, the duet version with Justin was good and served its purpose well;, however, the solo version takes the song to another level.

So Loving You will be released as 2nd single in UK and APWNN in US. Same thing happened with Hollywood Tonight/Behind The Mask. I think that is very stupid because both songs are great and should be released in all territories. 2nd worldwide single APWNN and 3rd worldwide single Loving You.

I don`t think this. It seems it`s a bridging single, maybe only in some countries. We have to wait if other radio-stations follow.

L.A. Reid said second single is APWNN and it`s not coming for August 11th.

But are they really forgetting Chicago? Some people say that XSCAPE should be the next release. But what about Chicago?

But are they really forgetting Chicago? Some people say that XSCAPE should be the next release. But what about Chicago?

The best song on the album. Probably 3rd and final single, released in November before the holidays.

Me. It looks like that to me.

It doesn't to me.

Just because BBC put Loving You on its playlist it doesn't mean what you said. Actually, if it was an official single then it would be first announced and promoted as such and radios would start adding it after that. It could be a bridging single, like rumoured or maybe they just added it because fans requested it, but there is nothing that says it will be the second single in the UK instead of APWNN. I'm pretty sure APWNN will be a world wide single. Why make a video for it if it won't be? Besides Stargate are European producers who are very popular in the UK, so it would make no sense to not release the single in the UK.

It doesn't to me.

Just because BBC put Loving You on its playlist it doesn't mean what you said. Actually, if it was an official single then it would be first announced and promoted as such and radios would start adding it after that. It could be a bridging single, like rumoured or maybe they just added it because fans requested it, but there is nothing that says it will be the second single in the UK instead of APWNN. I'm pretty sure APWNN will be a world wide single. Why make a video for it if it won't be? Besides Stargate are European producers who are very popular in the UK, so it would make no sense to not release the single in the UK.

"Behind the Mask" will be released as the radio single in countries including the United States, Canada, Japan and France. "Hollywood Tonight" will be the single released to radio in the rest of the world.

Doesn't make sense to me either. I hope you are right. All singles should be worldwide.

Pez Dann @Pezdann · 2 Std.

Picked these up in London yesterday, it claims the single is coming 11th August as rumoured. #MJFam

BtkBl-VCQAAKpUS.jpg:large

Annita;4031735 said:

Picked these up in London yesterday, it claims the single is coming 11th August as rumoured. #MJFam

Isn't it fake?

They look SO fake. Didn't we already prove they were (Fake Epic logo etc)

These are probably fake but it seems that the song is being used at least as a bridge single in the UK, no? Someone posted that it is on the radio 2 playlist. I hope that they are not planning to release this song in some countries and APWNN in others. They need to have one worldwide release and to promote it like crazy

Annita;4031735 said:

Seems legit

Also why would they use the grey cover, when the red one is for example on the BBC website? That red cover is actually pretty sweet.

But it looks like the same cover, the same letter type that was on Discog and someone asked the MJ Online Team about it and they said it was fake:

R-5855618-1404581729-6122.jpeg

Back