Michael Jackson Memorial & Sunflower event @The MJ HIStory statue in Best, The Netherlands

Hocus

Proud Member
10002959_688713441172518_8558935213739278252_n.jpg

June 25th it will be 5 years since Michael left us...

Let's come together on this day and put all our differences aside and remember Michael together in a beautiful and respectful way. You can bring candles, flowers, cards, drawings etc. etc. We can sit at the foot of the statue around the candles & sunflowers and listen to Michael's music and hopefully tell each other stories about for example meeting Michael, the concerts and/or fan days. At the end of the evening we would like to form a circle and hold hands and play Michael's song Cry.

For those who get hungry during the evening: The McDonald's Best is right next to Michael's statue. Inside the McDonald's are also some Michael pictures to be found. Really worth watching!

Sunflowers for Michael (also for people from abroad who cannot attend this event)

We would like to create a sea of sunflowers around the statue for Michael. The price for 1 flower is 2,00 euro's from which we will donate 1,00 euro to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. If you'd like a little card with text to go with your flower(s), please enter it in the text field "Add special instructions for seller".
To buy a flower (or more) see the following link (PayPal) :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UDZCQZHVYLPVC

Will you be there?
:heart:

For more information see our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/440965569382433/

Only 1 week to go to buy a Sunflower!!! :flowers:
(The deadline for buying a sunflower will be June the 20th 09:00 AM CET)

The sunflowers will be placed at the foot of the MJ HIStory statue June 25th.
Would you like to buy a sunflower too? For Michael & the Ronald McDonalds Childrens Charity? :give_heart:

To buy a sunflower (or more) see the following link (PayPal) :
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UDZCQZHVYLPVC

The price for 1 sunflower is 2,00 Euros
(If you'd like a little card with text to go with your sunflower(s), please enter it in the text field "Add special instructions for seller".)

Thank you :heart:

Hocus I donated 4 euro, does that mean I will have 1 flower?

I love these statues and the history about them :) Starting with it's treck down the thames river. and Michael's HIStory trailer . The Album cover etc. They even had a smaller replica of the statue that MJ had in his collection at the MJ fan fest and I have my picture with it

Beautiful. I returned from vacation and could not find the thread about his flowers for 6/25, so here is the one I sent to him at Forest Lawn for 6/25. They were supposed to write 6/25 Love but made a boo boo and only wrote LOVE.

What I like about this shot is that you see the other flowers people brought in the background, and you see some people taking photos.

009_zps153ada8f.jpg

0102_zps9ba6b218.jpg

On 06/25 me and my friends took one day off working and all together we gathered at my place and spent the whole day listening to MJ music and watching videos...this was our way to remember him!!
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

On 06/25 me and my friends took one day off working and all together we gathered at my place and spent the whole day listening to MJ music and watching videos...this was our way to remember him!!
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

That's very beautiful. Everyone has a special way in remembering Michael that is very meaningful to them. I like that you guys actually took the day off work to spend time with Michael.

Back