Michael Jackson O2 Ticket Website Attracting 16,000 Visits a Second!

hey the o2 website has change and has michael on the front now.:wild:

mj_new_home_hero.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

www.theo2.co.uk

THAT'S AWESOME! :woohoo: Exciting isn't it! :wub:

The way I understand it having a comformation email does not mean you are automatically in the presale - you only find out later. Even if you are in the pre sale it does not guarantee you will get through on the phone, it only means you are eligible to buy tickets IF you get through on the wednesday. And then it will depend on if there are any tickets left. They could all be sold out before Friday. The best option is to sign up to O2 then you are definitely eligible to buy tickets from Wednesday.

It is a v clever marketing ploy by O2, we are in effect forced to leave our current mobile operators and sign up to 02 to buy tickets because we cannot risk waiting until Friday. PLUS you will notice that the pre-sale texting / email arrangement allows them to use your details for marketing purposes ie junk mail. I am not sure if this means they can also sell on your details as most companies do unless you tick a box saying you do not want them to and this is not an option with the presale.

I will no doubt regret writing this because I could reduce my own chances of getting through on the phone by raising awareness but I do not want Michael slated when fans are disappointed if they can't get tickets. Michael is a stadium artist, this is only an arena. Tickets for ACDC at the O2 sold out within minutes, not to fans, but to touts who were selling them on line straight away at 5 times the price. I wish we could queue up overnight at the arena to buy tickets ala Wembley Stadium back in the day - at least then the real fans could control whether or not they got tickets.

how do you sign up for the o2? do you have to be in the UK??

Yeah its great but people will buy tix sell them for thousands and die hard fans will be screwed over

Yeah its great but people will buy tix sell them for thousands and die hard fans will be screwed over

Yes, that's a thing what really annoys me during these concerts. They should make a system when those tickets are available on the internet, michael's company get a sign and deactivate those tickets. I think it would be hard to make something like this, but c'mon tickets like $1000 are way to expensive for the fans.

I also think the fans shouldn't be going to more than 1 concert.

Back