Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview ( New Outtakes )

tumblr_nz9wn8Fjy31tcjcbgo2_400.gif

CV5mwaEWUAIe0LM.png

^^Is that the sidewalk that's lit up or the train track or what? (Just curious).

Also, what is Oprah pointing at when she says "that's a little bit too much" (around 14:45)

Ohh woo woo :') :wub: Love the red shirt end part best
Thank-you

Seeing Arnie Kline made me sick. I wonder if he had started over prescribing when this was filmed or if he started doing it later. I wonder when he stopped being a friend or if he ever was.

I think Oprah and Michael always had a great friendship for years. And more it reflected in this interview that gave the early 90 's.

^ Ah captured in a gif.just as i remember him.
The magic he gave us ..

Oprah used Michael to climb to the top but when he was down she stabbed him in the heart. It makes me sad to think of all the pain he suffered from people he thought were his friends.

I think Oprah and Michael always had a great friendship for years. And more it reflected in this interview that gave the early 90 's.
They definitely weren't friends as she said in her own show after his death. She did everything she could to make Him look guilty on her show and definitely exploited him after his death by using his mom. Kids, ex-wife.

Back