Michael Jackson: ORIGINALS

Fuzball

Proud Member
The estate doesn't like any comparison to Prince' estates releases (I know and I'm sorry that I'm not sorry about this dear John & John) - nevertheless what if ...

1. Eaten Alive
  2. Fly Away
  3. You're The One
  4. We Are The World
  5. Centipede
  6. Alright Now
  7. What More Can I Give
  8. Muscles

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Last edited:
I would love a release like that.

WATW and WMCIG should be MJ solo versions. :)

Mind is the Magic - I do know it's a theme song for Siegfried and Roy - but I still like the drums, the melody and the dramatic theme.
Totally different song. - Would never fit on any "normal" release - but on a release like this it might could be released.

Mind is the Magic - I do know it's a theme song for Siegfried and Roy - but I still like the drums, the melody and the dramatic theme.
Totally different song. - Would never fit on any "normal" release - but on a release like this it might could be released.
But it's already released. It's literally on Spotify.

I don't want to hear Mike sing Muscles. Unless he is talking about some powerlifting, Crossfit, or track women.
e11f3622fdcc64ed53e3c7e9f35af4947fdfbb63.gif
e277cb2b57ece547b986c7edafaf7fd06dc4f933.gif

If it was Sylvester (disco singer), Boy George, or RuPaul singing it, that would be different. :ROFLMAO:

It's been released as solo MJ song on a S&R compilation album, so mitm wouldn't qualify for an "originals" album.
We (the MJJC) need to talk about intialisms/acronyms. “MitM” ought to refer to Man in the Mirror!

I don't want to hear Mike sing Muscles. Unless he is talking about some powerlifting, Crossfit, or track women.

If it was Sylvester (disco singer), Boy George, or RuPaul singing it, that would be different. :ROFLMAO:
How about if it’s about a Boa constrictor?

ff84450f32491a10be28183b360c7727.jpg

The Man could be interesting to hear a solo rendition of.

How about if it’s about a Boa constrictor?
I'm pretty sure if he put that song out with the exact same lyrics (without a gender change), the average person is not going to think (or know) about a snake. It's like the reason Mike gave for turning down A Chorus Line. He probably would be put with The Village People. I recall both George Michael's & Tevin Campbell's popularily instantly dropped in the USA after they got arrested. Anyway, some of the media has already said that singing a love song to a rat (Ben) is weird. So I don't know what they would say about singing a song about wanting the body of a snake.

I think MJ did have a mommy taste tbh.

The estate doesn't like any comparison to Prince' estates releases (I know and I'm sorry that I'm not sorry about this dear John & John) - nevertheless what if ...

1. Eaten Alive
  2. Fly Away
  3. You're The One
  4. We Are The World
  5. Centipede
  6. Alright Now
  7. What More Can I Give
  8. Muscles

Thoughts? Suggestions?
I'd add Why to the list seeing as it was originally intended for HIStory

I would love to hear MJ's solo version of "Muscles".

Why not? I would love to hear MJ's solo version of "Muscles". The SDE edition of Prince's SOTT included his very good demo "I Need A Man".

Who did you’re the one and this had to be? These don’t ring a bell for me

I don’t believe there is a solo version of Eaten Alive, either. I think the verses are exactly how Barry Gibb wrote them; the parts Michael altered he’s already featured on on the released track, of which a Michael Jackson solo version, therefore, effectively would be a dub version.

everything with his vocals is amazing

“You’re the One” is also the title of a Melvin Franklin showcase song signed The Temptations.

Joy, which he let Blackstreet do

MJ’s Demo:

and

For All Time
&
Best of Joy

Last edited:
Back