Michael Jackson The Drug Addict -- A Commentary

Everybody heard Paris, loud and clear. The words of these guys from CNN will long be forgotten even in their own very small microcosm when Paris words will still be out there in the whole world, loud and clear and forever true.

you know, Mechi, when I think what that little girl did. her courage, her capacity for speaking truth to power, and her NEED to do it at the right time, at the right moment, for the man she must love beyond all reason, the man who gave her life, the man who protected her and loved her... she gave everything... EVERYTHING AND MORE... back to protect him and love him beyond his life... it really tears me apart. Paris will always be that powerful beacon of light to me in the midst of this darkness and misery we're found ourselves in. I have faith that she will not fail... she set something in motion that night and it will not be for naught. the truth will prevail and her father will have justice.

you know, Mechi, when I think what that little girl did. her courage, her capacity for speaking truth to power, and her NEED to do it at the right time, at the right moment, for the man she must love beyond all reason, the man who gave her life, the man who protected her and loved her... she gave everything... EVERYTHING AND MORE... back to protect him and love him beyond his life... it really tears me apart. Paris will always be that powerful beacon of light to me in the midst of this darkness and misery we're found ourselves in. I have faith that she will not fail... she set something in motion that night and it will not be for naught. the truth will prevail and her father will have justice.

exactly. I don't think "the best father you could ever imagine" would leave risk leaving his child over some addiction to propofol.

I know no one is perfect. But it's hard for me to grasp the fact Michael was risking everything dear to him over some propofol. I'm SURE he would know the dangers. He's very intelligent.

yeah he would have known the dangers but what CNN also failed to do was to tell people that at sedation levels people put under using propofol did not need any intubation or even facial masks . They introduced propofol as this drug which stop your breath once it enters your body which is not true at all . only 0.01 %of people needed oxygen through intubation or facial mask when the amounts of propofol were for sedation purposes according to medical studies .which is A VERY LOW PERCENTAGE .

the important thing is , that night the amounts in mj's system were not 'sedation dose ' , they were LETHAL amounts and that's why he stopped breathing and ended dead . what happened that night ? how Murray injected lethal dose in him that night and for what reason , are the important questions .
there is alot of misunderstanding regarding propofol and how it works among the public and the fanbase because the media failed miserably to tell the truth in their mission to portray MJ as some sort of freak .

^yeah, I'm only now beginning -- after doing a lot of research by myself and talking to the doctors in my family -- to understand exactly what Propofol does. Murray lied about the dosage. he lied when he said he did not give Michael anything that should have killed him. and he lied again about the meds. three times a liar. I can't believe this happened. I still can't believe it. :(

exactly. I don't think "the best father you could ever imagine" would leave risk leaving his child over some addiction to propofol.

I know no one is perfect. But it's hard for me to grasp the fact Michael was risking everything dear to him over some propofol. I'm SURE he would know the dangers. He's very intelligent.

I would like to point out one thing about my experience not only to you.

It's really so not about perfection.

Honestly to me noone is save from going into the devils circle of addiction. Clearly noone. Not you, nor me, nor anyone else.

When the time is 'right' and you have the wrong ppl around you and things happen you're suddenly there... everyone... no matter how smart, stupid, intelligent, wealthy, poor, outgoing, shy, with a career or jobless etc. etc. ... absolutely no matter your character, better NEVER FEEL SAFE... you could be there sooner than you think.

Also intelligence doesn't protect automatically from 'brain washing' automatics happening in real life. If you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it. That's valid just for everybody.
Unless you can take care that you get information from several different resources often enough making clear there's different perspectives possible, you start to believe what is told to you.

Also every human being has a proven tendency to believe what serves them best.

So if Michael was told propofol/diprivan is not dangerous and even more since it might helped him finding some rest (of whatever kind) he probably was just so very likely to believe it and not open to the risk there could really happen something to him, not at all open to the risk that he would leave his kids behind and die.
See there was some real suffering, some really bad suffering before the use started. Insomnia can get everyone down, everyone.
It's one of the 'best' tortures done to ppl in war time to make them do or say whatever you want... don't let them sleep just for a few days.
So when one is suffering insomnia (whyever) you have that kind of torture ongoing.
When you've used any stuff more often and it helped and there never happened anything bad, you just blend out the risk it could be dangerous.
Maybe Michael even got into the circle that he had to use that stuff to keep going also for his kids?

Geeeez it's working with billions of ppl when it's about smoking, they just blind out the risk.
It's working with billions of ppl when driving their car too fast or even when drunk, they just blend out the risk.
It's working with billions of ppl developing eating disorders.
It's working with billions of ppl doing drugs.
We all do know it's nothing less than risking lives.

Now put some real suffering in the beginning. Then suddenly there's stuff 'helping'... and yes also helping with keeping up being there for your beloved children.
And then put some wrong ppl, weak minded and/or an evil agenda around... and you're there.

It's not about being a strong person or having some kind of good character. Believe me I've seen so many so very different ppl being there... it made me learn one thing for sure: noone's save from reaching that point ever... not even me, who has seen the worst about it really often enough...

Addiction doesn't say really something about your character, it doesn't.
If you are addicted yes it says you've chosen the wrong way once or more often yes... so what... that happens to probably all ppl during their lives right?
I know the tendency in ppl they want to be proud about themselves because they didn't get addicted to something (yet???) and are way looking down on 'addicts'... but to me those do have issues with their self esteem cuz they should be more proud of something they've really worked for and achieved uh?!

well obviously his experience with Propofol (with Dr. Ratner et al) during the History tour taught him that it was "safe". I think the problem and his misconception pretty much stemmed from there. that, and not being able to get Dr. Adams to administer. he needed an anethesiologist, not a greedy ass cardiologist who faked his sincerity and ability to keep him safe.

you know what , after everything I read on this case and sedation doe of prpofol I began to really doubt the oxygen tanks were used that much , or were solely related to propofol . I don't believe it at all , when your stop breathing a facial mask would not have done anything to you . and I still could not figure why murray did not tell them he used oxygen as part of the process to revive mj or when he mentioned his bloody oximeter . things don't add up at all

you know what , after everything I read on this case and sedation doe of prpofol I began to really doubt the oxygen tanks were used that much , or were solely related to propofol . I don't believe it at all , when your stop breathing a facial mask would not have done anything to you . and I still could not figure why murray did not tell them he used oxygen as part of the process to revive mj or when he mentioned his bloody oximeter . things don't add up at all

I agree, things don't add up. If MJ was calling up Ortega at 2,3, 4 in the morning, when was he sedated?

As far as the oxygen tanks, it seems alot of people saw them - including Douglas B Jones, the chef in between Kai Chase. The bodyguards had to have seen them too.

link:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ckson’s-chef-reveals-bombshell-about-singer’s

I would find it hard to believe that Randy Phillips or Frank Dileo did not know about them. If I were Dileo I would really question why a doctor would have thought he should get a million a month? I would have assumed that he was doing something illegal.

I'm just trying to say the oxygen tanks were not used solely with propofol , MJ was suffering from a chronic lungs inflammation and maybe at some point he needed the oxygen , but if you read about propofol , when you stop breathing you as a side effect a facial mask wouldn't do anything really , and only 0.02 % of people who are sedated with propofol need intubation or facial mask , a very very low percentage , MJ did not need the oxygen all the time and probably he never needed it . that's what make everything seem very suspicious . that's why even if murray was bringing oxygen tanks everyday out of the bedroom , it does not mean at all MJ was using them because he was getting propofol .

OVERDOSAGE
If overdosage occurs, DIPRIVAN Injectable Emulsion administration should be discontinued immediately. Overdosage is likely to cause cardiorespiratory depression. Respiratory depression should be treated by artificial ventilation with oxygen. Cardiovascular depression may require repositioning of the patient by raising the patient’s legs, increasing the flow rate of intravenous fluids, and administering pressor agents and/or anticholinergic agents.

Some time ago I had a minor operation on my knee and got anesthesized (no idea about the spelling sorry!) with Diprivan/Propofol also. I got a face mask with oxygen for the whole time I would be under the influence of Diprivan and was told it was due to some minor lung problems... like I could only use 80% of my lung volume due to a minor infection I had that time.

Not saying something like this was the case with Michael. I do not know. But the not official part of the coroners report which was leaked did talk of a minor lung inflamation right? so the oxygen use would be explained.​

Not saying something like this was the case with Michael. I do not know. But the not official part of the coroners report which was leaked did talk of a minor lung inflamation right?​

The one which said that MJ weighted 136 pounds.

The one which said that MJ weighted 136 pounds.
yeah it's not trustful I know... but if we consider it half truth maybe that half could really be true.
Michael had Lupus and lung problems are likely?

what would some of you do when indeed the autopsy report confirms MJ was 163 pounds , would you list the coroner as a conspirator also?

what would some of you do when indeed the autopsy report confirms MJ was 163 pounds , would you list the coroner as a conspirator also?

Hmmmmm earliest I will tell you I think if that will really come out! ;)

163 is not very likely! *giggle* no seriously... I'll respond to it when it's out there officially, well that means if that every should happen at all.

I don't know if you're interested in my answer, Soundmind, but

I'm personally more interested in facts than conspiracy theories

if possible.

If someone were to come up with a new report saying that MJ

weighted 163 pounds, I would probably think that either the police

scale in 2003 wasn't working well, or that there must be errors in

the report since a 43 pound weight gain since 2003 is unlikely in

what I gather from pictures and videos.

... but if we consider it half truth maybe that half could really be true.

Then, would you consider the 1/3 in which the same doctor

said that MJ was healthy for a 50 year old ( vs. someone with a

lung condition that requires oxygen sometimes) with the 1/3 that you

have decided to consider truth or with the other 1/3 decided to

look at as false information?

Then, would you consider the 1/3 in which the same doctor

said that MJ was healthy for a 50 year old ( vs. someone with a

lung condition that requires oxygen sometimes) with the 1/3 that you

have decided to consider truth or with the other 1/3 decided to

look at as false information?

rainny I just played around with words and meanings.

No I usually do not consider what's called half truth anyway true ok.

As far as I know it was all no really official information yet... and not the complete picture anyways. So I'll just wait for something official. I'll decide then what to believe. If there ever will be some more information that means.

Just when you do use propofol/diprivan you better have some oxygen around... either all the time if there's a lung problem with the patient or at least in case you overdose.
Several ppl talked about they eye whitnesssed the oxygen tanks around so to me it's highly likely those have been there and that links to some kind of 'common usage' of propofol unless there will be given other reasons sooner or later if ever.
If those tanks were actually in correct usage is not that important to me honestly... Michael is dead. Obviously there was something not correct with the usage of propofol and other medication.

so that coroner's report has been proven to be false? the one where it said he was otherwise healthy, 136 pounds, and was actively producing sperm? it was a fake?

so that coroner's report has been proven to be false? the one where it said he was otherwise healthy, 136 pounds, and was actively producing sperm? it was a fake?

it was leaked and ap got it. it wasn't official. no official report to the public yet as far as I know.
there is ppl with doubts that there will ever be one.

no , AP confirmed it was the actual report, AP said they did obtain parts of the report , they did not say the alleged report , they leaked that part to increase the pressure on Murray and his attorney . It was intentionally leaked .

I read that California made it illegal in 2009 to make public

an autopsy report while there is still an ongoing investigation.

It was a leak not officially released . Murray's attorney wanted the amounts to be released after the Cause of death and drugs in MJ's system were made public, as I said in the other thread, the drugs through IV were my client responsibility , the pills were jackson's responsibility . He had problems my client had no idea about .

the leak confirmed there was no pills in MJ's body , plus the organs were healthy , so don't hold your breath over he had already destroyed his body with drugs and my clients was a victim of this drug addict obsession with drugs .

after that leak experts were saying Murray was screwed up royally .

thanks y'all. hmm... something tells me Murray and his attorney might not be too happy with that report.

I have been wanting to ask others on their thoughts about this for a long time, but kept forgetting to bring it up.

Does anyone really believe Michael made ALL those aliases for drugs himself with Kai Chase's and Prince's name??

I don't think he did.

Back