Michael Jackson Toy Figures

My MJ collection.
All from Hot Toys, except for the Speed Demon head which I made myself and the Thriller werewolf figure which was made by Kuzeh.
14989045752_588e640cde_b.jpg

Nice collection ! I have the complete MJ collection from Hot Toys too. Also have a custom Victory Tour edition. I will try to post picture later.
Where did you buy the werecat from Kuzeh ? I cannot find any online store selling it. Thanks

I got the Hot toys thriller figure for €80,- with the "buy now" option fron ebay. It even came with a extra body so I can display the normal and the zombie MJ. Still can't believe I got it so cheap, guess the auction was just posted and I was really fast to buy it.

yes they are Both from Hot toys the Johnny Depp figure is amazing great detail even comes with the chair and all the blades i prefer the Beat it figure to the thriller figure only better thing about the thriller figure is the extra outfit and zombie head just my personal opinion i know many of you might prefer the thriller figure over the Beat it figure.

I just want a Bad Tour figure. Neca should get the rights to make a series of MJ figures.

Finally done it i bought a Hot toys MJ Bad figure after buying the Thriller and Beat it figures the beat it figure was just under £200 and the thriller was about £230 i think i didn't get the bad figure because they were all prices at £500 odd i bought the thriller beat it sweeny todd figures all together. but i later said to my self i really need that bad figure fortunately i still live with my mum and dad and i work i pay rent but if i had my own place i would be paying alot more so i thought if i need to every wage ill put £50 aside. Anyway i just purchased the Bad figure for £373 what is great cause when i was looking at them last year they were 500 odd pound im sure this seller sold me my beat it figure so i know it should be fine.

Can't believe how lucky i have been i purchased the bad figure on ebay on saturday 14th Feb Hong Kong seller they normally take weeks to arrive due to there no being regular airmail to the UK i just checked my tracking 16th Feb it was collected in Hong Kong 17th Feb it was dispatched from Hong Kong 18th Feb it arrived in the UK that's incredible anyway hope my luck continues its now being assessed import dutues and tax.

I think THE Hot Toys license expired...
If you like the figure, just buy it :D
I have the Hot Toys one myself, otherwise I would've bought one.

OMG those figurines are so beautiful! I agree, I totally need that Bad Era one in my life...it's so life like. O_O

mthalen;4137371 said:
I think THE Hot Toys license expired...
If you like the figure, just buy it :D
I have the Hot Toys one myself, otherwise I would've bought one.

And i'm the mug that had just purchased a Bad hot toys figure for £373 lol ah well it's coming tomorrow can't wait!

Can;t believe the billie jean figure is so dear man i can't find it for under 1000 pound's i bought the beat it figure for just under 200 the thriller for under 250 and the bad that i orginal at the time i bought eh beat it and thriller figure priced at like 500 a bought for just under 400

Sorry for dragging this old thread up but i finally have a nice glass display cabniet from ikea and the mj thriller,beat and bad figures are coming out from under the bed posses ideas a also have sweeney todd(johnny depp) mike tyson (80's)

Back