Michael Jackson's Children, Prince, Paris And Blanket, To Appear At The Star-Studded Night..

They cannot use them now either, one word from them to their Ad Litem, they would be out.
I'm quite sure they (family members) use the same tactic as they used for Michael.
"Please do this for the family, uncle, aunty, cousin.......... the list is endless.
"Please help me out, do this for me, I'm in need for cash..............."
They could use Michael as example, saying that Michael did this and that to help family, and that way make them feel like they have to do, or just lay a guilty trip on them.

That's true. Also if they see LaToya as someone in the family they can trust they're gonna do it to help her out. Hopefully they'll be able to see soon that she's just using them. It's sad but I hope they realise it sooner rather than later.

That's true. Also if they see LaToya as someone in the family they can trust they're gonna do it to help her out. Hopefully they'll be able to see soon that she's just using them. It's sad but I hope they realise it sooner rather than later.

Unfortunately that is exactly what LaToya is doing, using kids. LaToya has been kissing Paris' arse and telling her how good actress she is and other things, of course nice words like that are sinking in 14 year old girl's mind. I have no doubt that LaToya is doing some serious arse kissing when she asks PPB to help her out. It would be funny if it wasn't PPB that LaToya needs to do such a thing at her age, but woman got to do what she got to do. I wonder how she can look at herself in the mirror, and what she sees there?

Last edited:
LaToya has always been a clever liar. I loved it when her team mate called her out on the apprentice and said quit hiding behind the little girl voice. I never believed she was being that controlled by Jack Gordon. She had her own money and could have left at any time. She waited until all their schemes failed then she left him. Notice how none of the family has any connections with her. She has no morals.

Didn't Michael warn them about her too? Prince said he warned them about people.

Just hope that Blanket goes because he wants to & not because of manipulations.

The Guardian Ad Litem needs to get involved in all this. Blanket is too young and PP need guidance they are not getting--they are underage too. Where is TJ in all this? SOMEONE needs to stop this blatant exploitation of Michel's kids. It is so shameful. They have gone to wearing masks and being home schooled to being paraded around and put on display everywhere as advertising for the family's financial gain--from going on Oprah, to being onstage at the Tribute concert, where Blanket was crying openly onstage, to selling Mr. PINK??? !!! Maybe the Estate needs to step in? Where is that Guardian Ad Litem--what about the judge?

Jackson fam showed they don't give a fuck about Michael's wishes for his kids since Katherine permitted PPB to be used for that hag Oprah, so what more could we expect!? I agree about The Estate, Branca and McClain have shown more sanity and sensiblity than the whole family combined, they or Diana Ross should step in...

Jackson fam showed they don't give a fuck about Michael's wishes for his kids since Katherine permitted PPB to be used for that hag Oprah, so what more could we expect!? I agree about The Estate, Branca and McClain have shown more sanity and sensiblity than the whole family combined, they or Diana Ross should step in...

It's not only Oprah but other things they have to do for the family.
I remember Junior's speech at Grammy's
'Our father was always concerned about the planet and humanity, through all his hard work and dedication he has helped through many charities and donated to all of them.
'Through all his songs, his message was simple: love.
'We will continue to spread his message and help the world.'

Few years back, there was a news about kids collecting money to save a dog, they also went to help one charity that gave out food for homeless.

Now the only charity they help is where family is in the receiving end. Cardiff concert was supposed to give part of the money for charity, but no charity ever received any money, but every single Jackson who participated got paid.
Whatever charity they help now days, it's the Jackson's that gets money.

I can only hope that the time they spent with Michael and what he taught to them, will stay with them.

I have to disagree with some of you. This could be a good socialization activity for Michael's children. I hope Michael Jackson Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, and Prince Michael Jackson II turn this event into a fun learning activity.

No offense CherubimII, but a GOOD socialization activity for Michael's children would be a school dance, a trip to the movies with friends, a day of charity work, and/or a day of just chilling with school mates.

Not a PUBLIC EVENT which promotes some tacky product. It's not even a marquee product, it's some unknown garbage energy drink. Notice how they ALWAYS mention a bunch of unknown A-listers. LOL! Unknown A-listers who never actually make these events.

In my opinion, the children's appearance "currency" has lessen, because they are not only brought out for Jackson family sponsored tackiness, but they are brought out way too often.

After that whole Mother Napping incident and the mess it brought with it, Michael's 3-children should be allowed to remain undercover for a minute.

One of the things I always loved about Michael, was the fact that he wasn't in your face 24/7. He knew how to disappear, so that when you did see him again, you were excited, his reappearing was always a welcomed event.

I actually feel bad for all the OTHER Jackson grandchildren, I wonder how they feel when Michael's 3-children are ALWAYS dragged out, while they are left in the shadows. ESPECIALLY the Jackson grandchildren who do want to be famous. Must be a little hurtful for them, in my opinion.

Well, I have been waiting patiently for the Michael Jackson Estate to announce
which official children's charities the MJ Estate is going to support.
Then Prince, Paris, and Blanket can actively begin carrying out their father's wishes. :8-25-03angel_not:

It's not only Oprah but other things they have to do for the family.
I remember Junior's speech at Grammy's
'Our father was always concerned about the planet and humanity, through all his hard work and dedication he has helped through many charities and donated to all of them.
'Through all his songs, his message was simple: love.
'We will continue to spread his message and help the world.'

Few years back, there was a news about kids collecting money to save a dog, they also went to help one charity that gave out food for homeless.

Now the only charity they help is where family is in the receiving end. Cardiff concert was supposed to give part of the money for charity, but no charity ever received any money, but every single Jackson who participated got paid.
Whatever charity they help now days, it's the Jackson's that gets money.

I can only hope that the time they spent with Michael and what he taught to them, will stay with them.

You're probably right and I didn't see it that way because I didn't notice it but it was even more obvious with Oprah because we already knew his stupid show had less audience and it looked like a desperate attempt from her to to have more raiting. Despite the exact time they started to exploit them, I think I made my point clear...

I dad set hate the Jackson family. Exploiting pieces of shit. They love and miss their "beloved" brother so much they're going against his one wish that meant so much to him, and that was letting his children live a private, quiet life out of the public eye.

Now we all know Paris loves the spotlight, but she also thinks that her Aunty LaToya has her best interests at heart and doesn't realise that the acting support, hair straightening gifts and hairdresser appointments are all bribes to get Paris to agree to what she's asked to do. I can't wait till she grows and matures and is able to see that what happened to her father at the hands of these people is now happening to her and her brothers.

My heart goes out to Blanket especially. His facial expressions at every event he's been forced into so far clearly say "I don't want to be here", and Paris has a,ready said that he's sensitive like Michael was, so the fact that they're doing this so him makes me wish Debbie or someone would come in and put a stop to this shit!

I am fucking pissed at this!!

I think this drink-story is a veritable reason to inform judge Beckloff:

Three minor children are used for advertise a drink which is unsuitable und not safe for children.
This is a official und public event. Maybe PPB are showing with the drink in their hands..... parents and other children in US shall lock that and then they buy ist later because.... what PPB are drinking must to be a good.
That is dishonestly advertising.
(Belts, jackets, Joe's parfum were a fly shit against that!)

If Katherine and TJ don't see this problem trhen the lawyer Margaret Loudise and the family judge must be informed.
This is an public offence and they are not only PPB but all children (and parents) blackmailed.

Maybe this thread should move in the public area because the guests should read that.

@ Cherubin II:
I know Ginseng, and it is very good and an ur-old elixier.
But for children it is no good and this is the problem.

It just all so similar to how it was with MJ. Again something not right is happening and no one cares.

When Will and Jada's kids were being put in A-list projects they got criticized bigtime by folks like Terry Mcmillan (which I didn't understand because at least with Will and Jada you knew they would always look out and protect their kids). But here you have MJ kids being shamelessly exploited and used by their family to sell z-list ventures and no one says a thing publicly. Just sad.

Last edited:
BOTH Prince & Paris tweeted this today, interesting how they both tweeted about the event around the same time.
Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson trying to decide what to wear @drinkmrpink launch party this week!! :D

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon Lookin forward @drinkmrpink launch party Thursday

LaToya is despicable human being, she is no better than any other Jackson who uses kids for their own benefit.
Just because Joe and Katherine exploited their own kids, doesn't mean that these now grown up kids should keep doing the same mistakes as their parents did.

Andy Picheta replied to our questions earlier, one of them got stuck with me:
Sadly the kids were a part of the deal, possible THE deal. Jeffre needed them for legitimacy, and he needed Katherine, as legal guardian, to deliver them, and he needed Latoya to deliver Katherine.

So this is what is it going to be :no: This time there is no Katherine delivering the kids, it is LaToya.
Jeffre/LaToya knows the "market value" of these kids, and he/she uses them to promote what ever they need to.

I hate to think about that all we can do is too look on when these kids are used and abused like Michael was when he was a kid. Michael spent his lifetime to trying to compensate what he missed as child, do we want this to happen to his kids?

wat about contacting thay woman from radaronline she had something between the ears.

Jen Heger? She seemed genuinely concerned about kids wellbeing. She should do an article about LaToya's exploitative behaviour towards children or as a matter of fact, how all of them exploit kids.

Last edited:
Well, let's just pray that Prince, Paris, and Blanket are somehow able to turn this "LaToya Event" into a positive learning experience that allows them to gain some insight into the marketing business.

I wish the MJ Estate would get an MJ Charity up and going for

Prince, Paris and Blanket to represent.
angel3r.gif

I, personally can't resist seeing Michael's children again. :blush:

Last edited:
^^^ Just like Michael turned all of the events that Joe and Katherine sold him, to his learning experience in the business?
He paid high price for his "learning experience". I'm not willing to see the same to happen to Michael's kids, even if it means there won't be any photos of them. We need to put aside what we want and think what is best for the kids.
Michael said clearly that he wants his kids to have a normal childhood and learning marketing tricks at their age is far from normal upbringing.

Katherine also once said that Michael may not need his brothers, but brothers needs him.
Michael is replaced by next best thing, his kids and that is so wrong.

Last edited:
Well, let's just pray that Prince, Paris, and Blanket are somehow able to turn this "LaToya Event" into a positive learning experience that allows them to gain some insight into the marketing business.

The ONLY thing they will learn is the meaning of the words EXPLOITATION and MANIPULATION, in my opinion.

Those lessons may not come today, but just like that lesson came to their dear, sweet father, it too will come to them. It's just a matter of time.

P.S. CherubimII, I appreciate your honesty. You don't care where the children appear, you just want another picture of them to update your most recent post picture of them.

Some more "A listers" to rub elbows with. From Lindsay Lohan's twitter:

See me @ the launch party for*@drinkmrpink
*Oct 11th at THE Blvd. Hear my thoughts on our next president on the pink carpet...

Unfortunately they will have to learn the hard way like they did this summer with certain family members. Latoya will make a mistake with them and then they will see.

I wish the MJ Estate would get an MJ Charity up and going for

Prince, Paris and Blanket to represent.
angel3r.gif

I, personally can't resist seeing Michael's children again. :blush:

I have a little wish too...I want to see someone hand Blanket a glass of this stuff, see him take a sip, grimace, shake his head and hand it back.....with LOTS of press photos.
If only......

i sincerely hope blanket reguses to go. i sincerely hope he is not infused with ginseng. he is on his way to 11 i think his boredom at these random events the endless photos and strangers taking him away from his more pressing business of completing his computer games might manifest in some pre-pubescent defiance one of these days.

I have a little wish too...I want to see someone hand Blanket a glass of this stuff, see him take a sip, grimace, shake his head and hand it back.....with LOTS of press photos.
If only......

I'd love to see that!!!

Still SMH and laughing over the fact that out of all the Jacksons Latoya became the kids favorite...I mean seriously how the freak did that happen? :ph34r: Ain't she a clever little :devil:.

Paris & Prince tweeted about the Mr. PINK event tonight around the SAME TIME again!! These kids are getting exploited! :no:

4vfqco.jpg

That is disgusting! Did LaToya set a timetable for them when they should tweet about this event of hers?

Prince is normally very quiet in twitter, maybe 1 tweet a month if even that, and are about his games, and now he has 2 out in matter of 2 days.
We should start twitter marathon against LaToya and Mr Pink something like: LaToya, stop using PPB 4 money or LaToya is disgusting child exploiter.

Last edited:
I think there is some kind of timetable Bubs, because LaToya tweeted just before the did, exactly the same as yesterday. That woman is disgraceful. Michael would be rolling in his grave at this shit.

Back