Michael Jackson's Children, Prince, Paris And Blanket, To Appear At The Star-Studded Night..

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
OK ?! :scratch:

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink, the hottest new wellness beverage, is set to launch October 11, 2012 at the prestigious Beverly Wilshire Hotel inside of The Blvd restaurant in Beverly Hills, Calif. The star-studded event will include Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket accompanied by LaToya Jackson, appearing for the first time together as a family and speaking to the media at a public event to support their new favorite beverage. Also present will be Hollywood's A-list celebrities; pro-athletes from the Lakers, Dodgers, and L.A. Kings; members of U.S. Congress, and other federal, state and local government officials; as well as Fortune 500 CEOs to celebrate the launch of Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink.

(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121002/LA85372)

Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink is the official ginseng drink of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The deliciously refreshing and lightly sparkling taste of Mr. Pink has everyone raving about the beverage, from entertainers and athletes, to politicians and health-conscious consumers.

Mr. Pink directly fulfills a growing desire for healthy, caffeine-free power drinks that are gluten-free, vegan, convenient and scientifically-formulated. Made up of quality ingredients, Mr. Pink caffeine-free Ginseng Drinks are the go-to drink for everybody. From the person playing sports, to the entertainer shooting movies, Mr. Pink is the ultra premium lifestyle beverage for the active yet selective Hollywood sophisticate who sees health as an integral value for a happy, healthy life.

Event Details
When: Thursday, October 11, 2012
Where: The Blvd at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel
Pink carpet arrivals: 7:30pm-9pm
Reception: 8:30pm-12am

About Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink
Established with the intention of energizing the consumer's body and mind, Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink is a special formula fortified with a potent 1,000 mg of ginseng and four powerful B vitamins. For thousands of years, Asian cultures have utilized ginseng to boost immunity, increase longevity, and restore the body's youthfulness. Categorized as an adaptogen, an herb that restores and rejuvenates the body, ginseng helps increase physical endurance, reduce fatigue, mitigate the harmful effects of stress, and aid in lowering cholesterol. With only 75 calories per 12-ounce can, Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink is a refreshing energy beverage that combines the power of natural herbs and vitamins with the taste and health benefits consumers desire. Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink is available in hundreds of stores in Southern California and in mini bars at high-end hotel suites in Las Vegas, NV. For more information about Mr. Pink Beverages, a division of Mr. Pink Collections, LLC, visit www.mrpinkbeverages.com.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/michael-jacksons-children-prince-paris-182300758.html

All these "A-list celebrities" and they choose to promote the the attendance of 4 people without any careers? Um,ok.....the OWN filming crew will be at the ready!

Re: Prince, Paris And Blanket, To Appear At Star-Studded Night to Endorse Mr. Pink Ginseng

I wish Latoya would keep her mits off Michael's chilren - Using them for her gain to to endorse this beverage. You know she got a nice kick $$$ back for that one. Why in the world would they need to endorse this beverage are they really in need of the money - Dont they understand this is beneith them to do such a thing. Of course they dont, becuase she wispers crap in their ears and they trust and believe her .. She makes my blood boil.

Re: Prince, Paris And Blanket, To Appear At Star-Studded Night to Endorse Mr. Pink Ginseng

This is a joke, right?

I bet this will be in her reality show. And I won't even be surprised if Latoya put PPB in the "Terms & Conditions" of her contract with OWN, like they did in the Forever tribute. I hope her reality show flops.

It wont flop becuase the general public sees Latoya as this wacky bubbly personality. They dont know what lurks behind her facade. plus using Michaels children as bait will help her get raitings. I can only pray One day their eyes will be open. They think its fun and exciting for the time being .. I guess they will eventually learn the hard way .. like their father. Latoya and her sidlick Jeffrie knows it is wrong to exploit the children in this manner. You dont see any of the other Jackson children being exploited like this... Why - they dont bring in the $$$. Plus their parents wouldnt allow it. Jackie Jermaine Tito Marlon never pimped thier children out in this manner. Shame they dont also try to protect Michael's children from it.

Prince, Paris and Blanket accompanied by LaToya Jackson, appearing for the first time together as a family and speaking to the media at a public event to support their new favorite beverage

This is scary
How can Ginseng be touted as Michael Jackson's children's favorite beverage ?

Is Ginseng Tea Safe for Children?

Ginseng tea is a popular herbal beverage that may offer benefits in mental ability and physical endurance. Available in two basic types, American and Korean, ginseng tea is typically made from the dried root and is consumed in recommended dosages of 2 g or less per day. While generally safe for healthy adults, ginseng consumption is not recommended for children, and some types of ginseng have been proven to cause poisoning in infants.

Types
According to the American Cancer Society, panax, or Asian ginseng, is the variety most commonly used for medicinal purposes. American ginseng, while having similar properties, is primarily available in the United States and has undergone less extensive testing. The plant commonly referred to as Siberian ginseng is very different from these two varieties of ginseng and is called eleuthero. Children are advised to avoid all types of American and Asian ginseng preparations, including liquid extracts, tinctures and teas.

For Children

The MedlinePlus website cites ginseng as likely unsafe for consumption by infants and children. Babies and small infants are at a particularly high risk due to a poisoning effect that can lead to death. Due to the relatively few peer-reviewed studies assessing American and Asian ginseng consumption among children, parents are advised to keep ginseng products a safe distance to avoid possible health concerns.

Dosage
The University of Maryland Medical Center recommends that adults limit their intake of American and Asian ginseng to two grams a day of fresh or dried root, 6 tsp. of tincture, or 1 1/2 tsp. of raw fluid extract a day. While ginseng has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for conditions as diverse as type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure, some individuals may experience negative side effects or complications with current medications. In all circumstances, children and young adults should avoid ginseng tea and other products containing ginseng, unless under the express supervision of a doctor.

Safety Concerns
Call your doctor immediately if your child or infant has accidentally swallowed ginseng tea or other ginseng products. Like other herbs, ginseng is not for everyone and may have negative reactions in individuals with sensitivities. If you are unsure about how your body may react to ginseng tea, talk to your doctor about the possible benefits and ramifications for your health.

Read more:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/510599-is-ginseng-tea-safe-for-children/#ixzz28CFauhZg

What a shame! Those children now have the opposite life of what Michael gave and wanted them to have.

It wont flop becuase the general public sees Latoya as this wacky bubbly personality. They dont know what lurks behind her facade. plus using Michaels children as bait will help her get raitings. I can only pray One day their eyes will be open. They think its fun and exciting for the time being .. I guess they will eventually learn the hard way .. like their father. Latoya and her sidlick Jeffrie knows it is wrong to exploit the children in this manner. You dont see any of the other Jackson children being exploited like this... Why - they dont bring in the $$$. Plus their parents wouldnt allow it. Jackie Jermaine Tito Marlon never pimped thier children out in this manner. Shame they dont also try to protect Michael's children from it.
But they all have pimped michael's children for their own gain before like the "beat it" jacket signing, the Japan tribute concert(although the children didn't go in last minutes)...

^^ I agree , Yes she will enjoy it ... but that still doesnt make it right or in the best interest of Michael's children to use them for endorsements of products and for personal gain. Paris doesnt understand yet that she is being used, manipulated and exploited to endorse products becuase her manager/Auntie get $$$ for selling them out and for using them as bait to gain raitings for her TV series. Latoya isnt doing it for their well being. For what Good purpose or motive does she need to do that at all.

So What do you think Latoya's reason is ?

So What do you think Latoya's reason is ?
I can answer with a quote from a song and in this case when I read I in the lyrics it is Latoya

"Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world"

First it was Joe and Katherine that exploited Michael since he was old enough (5 years) and they tried to do it until his very last years, now LaToya is doing the same Michael's kids.
After "Wildfire of the Madness" saga, PPB doesn't have any relatives there to look after their best (and no I don't mean their best is same as money), they think LaToya is on their side and is wants what is best for them, but LaToya might be the worst of them.
They are advertising that event with kids names? Star-studded! PPB are the only ones mentioned on the PR release.
If they need kids to support their own endorsements, they can pimp their own kids, and if they don't have their own kids, they should pimp themselves. They are disgusting!

This family gotta be cursed with greed for money:angry:

No comment! Romanii stiu de ce (Romanians know why) :doh:

Maybe we should contact this company and tell them our disapproval of them allowing Latoya using kids to promote a beverage that is not recommended for children and it seems it can even cause poisoning in them. I don't know if it will work, but maybe we should try?

Maybe we should contact this company and tell them our disapproval of them allowing Latoya using kids to promote a beverage that is not recommended for children and it seems it can even cause poisoning in them. I don't know if it will work, but maybe we should try?

This really is a good Idea...complaining to the company. Good thinking...lol ....It states that it is not good for children..so why would they want children endorsing it. That is like having a child do a cigarette commercial.

I have to disagree with some of you. This could be a good socialization activity for Michael's children. I hope Michael Jackson Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, and Prince Michael Jackson II turn this event into a fun learning activity. :yes:

Ginseng has been used in Chinese Traditional Medicine for thousands of years. Recently Western medical research methods have varified some of the claims made by Traditional Chinese Medical doctors.

Specifically, in controlled experimental tests consistent high dosage levels of ginseng has been shown to decease blood sugar, increase immunity, and increase alertness.

If it is true Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink has only 75 calories is caffeine-free, gluten-free, vegan, convenient and scientifically-formulated, Mr. Pink Ginseng could become a tool we can use to fight obesity levels in the U.S.

Since Traditional Chinese Medical Doctors have thousands of years of history of having seen good clinical benefits on their patients from ginseng, and Western scientific studies are having positive results
a little gensing may become just what the doctor orders.:cheeky:

Here's the write up on Ginseng from WebMD. Note this beverage would have to contain non-medical levels of gingseng or the FDA would not let it label a soft drink.

Ginseng Supplements

Different varieties of ginseng root have been used as treatments in Asia and North America for centuries. Ginseng is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the world.
Why do people take ginseng?

Ginseng has traditionally been used for a number of medical conditions. However, only a fraction of them have been seriously researched.
There are actually two main types of ginseng: Asian or Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) and American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius). Studies have found that the different types may have different benefits. In traditional Chinese medicine, American ginseng is considered less stimulating than the Asian variety.
Although many other herbs are called ginseng -- like eleuthero, or Siberian ginseng -- they do not contain the active ingredient of ginsenosides.
Some studies have found that ginseng, particularly Asian ginseng, may help boost the immune system, especially when taken with a vaccine, or by older people recovering from an illness.
Several human studies have also shown that ginseng may lower blood sugar levels, which could benefit people with type 2 diabetes. Of course, people with diabetes should only take ginseng under the care of a doctor.
There is some evidence that ginseng might temporarily -- and modestly -- improve concentration and learning ability. In some studies of mental performance, ginseng has been combined with ginkgo. While these studies are intriguing, many experts feel that we need more evidence.
Ginseng has also been studied as a way to improve mood and boost endurance as well as treat cancer, heart disease, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, and other conditions. While some of these uses are promising, the evidence isn’t conclusive.
How much ginseng should you take?

Ginseng does not have an established scientific dose. However, ginseng (standardized to 4% ginsenosides) is often taken in 100-milligram to 200-milligram capsules once or twice a day. Other forms of ginseng will have different dosing instructions.
Always buy ginseng from a well-respected company. Because it’s an expensive root, there is a risk that disreputable manufacturers might sell adulterated ginseng or include less than advertised on the bottle.
Can you get ginseng naturally from foods?

There are no natural food sources of ginseng. Ginseng may be added to energy drinks and foods

What are the risks of taking ginseng?

• Side effects from ginseng are generally mild. Since ginseng can act as a stimulant in some people, ginseng has been reported to cause nervousness and insomnia. Long-term use or high doses of ginseng may cause headaches, dizziness, stomach upset, and other symptoms. Women who use ginseng regularly may develop breast tenderness and menstrual changes. There have also been some reports of allergic reactions to ginseng.
  • Interactions. Because ginseng may affect blood sugar levels, people taking drugs for diabetes should not use ginseng without talking to their doctor first. Caffeine may amplify ginseng’s stimulant effects.
  • Risks. To avoid side effects from ginseng, some experts suggest that ginseng shouldn’t be used for more than three months -- or sometimes just a few weeks -- at a time. After a break -- or “holiday” -- your doctor might recommend that you begin taking it again for another few weeks or months.
Given the lack of evidence about its safety, ginseng is not recommended for children or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
See the links below for in-depth information on the two main types of ginseng: American ginseng and Asian or Korean ginseng.
Western Medicine doctors.
For in-depth information see:

WebMD Medical Reference
View Article Source
SOURCES:
Longe, J., ed. The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, second edition, 2004.
Natural Standard Patient Monograph: “Ginseng.”
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine web site: "Asian Ginseng."

Reviewed by David Kiefer, MD on December 03, 2010
© 2011 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/lifestyle-guide-11/supplement-guide-ginseng

Last edited:
I don't care if it's a new wonder drink that cures all known ailments - it's just the principle of using children, as young as 10 to promote in public some commercial venture that's completely unrelated to them - it's just wrong. They don't need the money, or the media attention - they're michael jackson's children fgs, they get enough as it is. Of course the media isn't going to call the whistle on this, they're loving it and so the jacksons are going to carry on with this as much as they can. It's tacky and ghastly, agree with brown gangster there won't be any alisters if the only adult they can name is latoya.

Latoya's company, Ja-Tail works with beverages. Their first beverage launch was Star Ice in 2006. There's no mention of this Mr. Pink drink on the site, but they mention a new beverage coming soon this year. Could be this Mr.Pink... http://jatail.com/beverage/index.php

http://www.facebook.com/DrinkMrPink

According to the photos of the cans, this product has 1000mg of ginseng per can? Sounds a lot.
I wonder where all the calories are coming from if there is no sugar in it? Are there a lot of calories in 1000mg ginseng? (Edit...I found a picture of the label- see below-...it does contain sugar...at least the 'vitamin' version does)

Personally, I don't understand why any teenagers might need 'stimulation' in the form of energy drinks. Nor would I give any child of Michael's a product that might have the unwanted side-effect of insomnia...especially if preceded/ followed by caffeine intake during the day.

Furthermore, if Paris becomes 'linked' to this drink, then she may lose opportunities to benefit from promoting other beverages when she is older ( depending how long the contract -if any- ties the children in for.)

Wish these children could just enjoy being children for the next couple of years at least.

(The facebook site reminds me of the infamous 'Tribute' website for the concert in Wales...full of people pretending not to be the advertiser.)

This is a selection of the ingredients list for the vitamin version (full list in the link):

ginseng 1090 mg
18g sugar
35 mg sodium (1%).. (in benzoate...preservative, and as citrate)
Caffeine (amount not stated)

http://www.facebook.com/DrinkMrPink...2532615.113900.376855395664462&type=1&theater

Small print on the can: not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women or those sensitive to caffeine.

The health claims are starred, and the star has the following explanation: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA

Last edited:
For those one who tought La Toya was the "best" from the bunch after the recent scandal, they were wrong. She's a vulture just like the rest of the Jackson family.

Well, this doesn't say much about LaToya. She alone can not bring the people or the the money, so she has to use Michael's children. I don't know who's behind this beverage but I believe LaToya's boyfriend might has something to do with it. It's obvious that LaToya is taking advantage of the kids, even if they want to be part of it, she's not doing for them, but for herself. The circle continues, make money out of the one who sells more, even if they're kids.

They will keep pimping the kids out to stuff like this until they turn 18 and can finally decide for themselves. Michael would've hated it and they know it, but they don't care. Not once since his death have they taken into consideration what Michael would've wanted but rather what they themselves want = Money.

I can't wait til the kids are 18 so they can't use them like this anymore.

They will keep pimping the kids out to stuff like this until they turn 18 and can finally decide for themselves. Michael would've hated it and they know it, but they don't care. Not once since his death have they taken into consideration what Michael would've wanted but rather what they themselves want = Money.

I can't wait til the kids are 18 so they can't use them like this anymore.

They cannot use them now either, one word from them to their Ad Litem, they would be out.
I'm quite sure they (family members) use the same tactic as they used for Michael.
"Please do this for the family, uncle, aunty, cousin.......... the list is endless.
"Please help me out, do this for me, I'm in need for cash..............."
They could use Michael as example, saying that Michael did this and that to help family, and that way make them feel like they have to do, or just lay a guilty trip on them.

Back