Michael Jackson's Children, Prince, Paris And Blanket, To Appear At The Star-Studded Night..

Yea let's just enjoy the kids pics and ignore that they are being exploited! Pff WTF? REALLY?! I feel sorry for all three. Not just Blanket. They seriously have no clue especially with La Toya by their side playing the "good aunt." And let me just say if Paris was so quick to forgive that idiot from Motley Crew then I'm sure she has forgiven La Toya as well! La Toya who doesn't even take responsibility for her own words and actions just blames Jack Gordon, pathetic! And the fact that La Toya supports Paris in whatever Paris wants to do makes it even easier for her to exploit & use her!

Also look at the people promoting that drink not anyone that career is that great. Just a bunch of "celebs" like Toya in need of money and attention.

Last edited:
Latoya is such a pro, all the photos have her standing in the middle of ppb as she knows if she's on the edge she'll get cut off. Such a shameless hustler.

Honestly the only explanation i have for all this tacky exploitation by the family of mj's children is barely concealed hostility towards mj. It is just so clearly not what mj wanted for his children, these constant public appearances/interviews, the exact opposite in fact. The lowrent stuff they are being involved with is just embarrassing and negative for ppb's longterm prospects both in their careers and in public perception. Paris is allowed to be bullied and abused on social media with apparently no guardian stepping in reporting offenders to the authorities, but they'll use her 1m followers to endorse products. It's like mj left the family out of the estate, so they feel to compensate they are going to use his children for their own ends, even when it's clearly not in ppb's interests.

True dat!

Although I think they can wait a few more years before pursuing such a public life, in the meantime, IF they have to be out there, the KING OF POP'S children should only be associated with very upscale projects and/or events. It's embarrassing that his children are always put in the middle of some random tackiness.

The belt signing. That bogus MJ Forever Concert. Melissa Johnson and her fake Heal The World Charity. Prince at the jacket signing of his uncles. Paris' picture plastered on that book of the movie she is supposed to be in. The move that will NEVER be made. The Mommy Napping. And now this.

IF they have to be out there why does it ALWAYS end up being so tacky.
That's what i'm not getting. It's one thing if this was a Pespi party or a Nike party or the opening of the newest Tim Burton movie, but they waste these kids celebrity promoting this crap. How the hell does associating with crap like this benefit the kids.

That's what i'm not getting. It's one thing if this was a Pespi party or a Nike party or the opening of the newest Tim Burton movie, but they waste these kids celebrity promoting this crap. How the hell does associating with crap like this benefit the kids.

It doesn't. It benefits LaToya because she gets money. No one cares what benefits the kids, it has become painly obviously just how little anyone cares about these childrens well being.

It doesn't. It benefits LaToya because she gets money. No one cares what benefits the kids, it has become painly obviously just how little anyone cares about these childrens well being.

LaToya also needs something to bring to her new reality show. Which, in my opinion, is going to be a tall order.

I mean, granted, I've never been a LaToya Jackson watcher, but ah what does she bring to the table aside from some random scenes like this with Michael's children. Before Michael died, nobody was paying attention to LaToya, but I'm sure she knows if Michael's children are around, MAYBE somebody will take notice of her too.

But to be honest, since Michael's children have been on television many times already, and then there was the exposure from the whole Mommy Napping thing, seeing them on television is no longer a big deal, in my opinion. Before, nobody really knew anything about them, now they're basically everywhere.

How she can just ignore the look on Blanket's face is beyond me

tumblr_mbselfZ90V1r4ohnvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbselfZ90V1r4ohnvo2_500.jpg

LaToya also needs something to bring to her new reality show. Which, in my opinion, is going to be a tall order.

I mean, granted, I've never been a LaToya Jackson watcher, but ah what does she bring to the table aside from some random scenes like this with Michael's children.
Have to admit, Latoya was very likeable on the Apprentice. I rooted for her and felt so bad for her because all the others were so shitty towards her. But since then i've woken back up to how she is, so I have no interest in watching her new reality show.

And check your pm Big Apple.

I guess for her next feat she will offer up the kids for her Celebrity Apprentice stent.

I'm fearing those vultures could really break Blanket, it's painfully obvious he hates the spotlight and I've never seen him smiling! Oh boy, if Michael were here, his children'd have a more normal life! :sigh: :sad2:

Another one. Prince voice got even deeper! lol Paris has more acting projects coming up...

And Prince is looking forward to being a director. He says he has a broad horizon.

Last edited:
Poor LaToya, she dragged Michael's 3-children there in order to get some attention for herself, but it would appear that, like always, it was the "Paris Jackson Show."

Whenever Paris is in the room, she will ALWAYS be the focus, no matter how many Jackson's surround her.

When Prince did the jacket signing with the brothers, it was "Prince Jackson and HIS UNCLES."

At this event it was "Prince, Paris, Blanket and THEIR AUNT."

News/

Paris and Prince Jackson Admit It Feels Good to Be Done
with the Family Drama

by Alyssa Toomey and Ken Baker Today 11:44 AM PDT
<style type="text/css"> .social-links{min-width:205px;} .social-links ul li{display:block;} .social-links.horizontal .fb-like {overflow:hidden} .horizontal li{float:left} .horizontal .rss{margin-right:5px;margin-top:-2px} .vertical li{} .social-links .twitter {margin-left: 5px;} .social-links .email { cursor:pointer;background-image: url('/resources/images/misc/EOL_VIDEO_Detail_EMAIL.png'); display: block; width: 56px; height: 20px; } .social-Send-Email{padding:10px;visibility:hidden;margin-top:20px;width:387px;height:349px;background-color: #fff;border: 1px solid #000;margin-left: 300px;position: absolute;z-index: 10000;display:block;} .social-links .embed a {display: block; width: 64px; height: 20px; }</style>

<!-- Set playerId for inblog video player --><!-- CODE GOES HERE -->
reg_634.jacksons.mh.101212.jpg
Norman Scott/startraksphoto.com
<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- OLD STUFF? external videos / html on top --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->Paris and Prince Jackson have recently been wrapped up in an epic family feud, but last night, Michael Jackson's kids stepped out looking like your average set of siblings.
Rocking the red carpet together at the Mr. Pink's Ginseng Drink event at the Regent Beverly Wilshire (aunt La Toya Jackson and 10-year-old Blanket were also in attendance), the two steered clear of discussing the details of the drama, but admitted it feels good to put the family mess behind them.
<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- OLD STUFF? external videos / html on top --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->
<!-- internal videos / html on top -->
raw_20121012_parisprince_197238.jpg
Paris Jackson talks about her new hairstyle--is Grandma okay with it? Plus, Prince channels the style of his late father.

<!-- OLD STUFF? external videos / html on top --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->"Oh yeah," Paris tells E! News with a sigh of relief when asked if she was happy to be done with the infamous family feud. Prince also nods his head in agreement.
And since the entire family has seemingly moved on, the spotlight was on the grown-up look Prince and Paris were sporting.

<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- OLD STUFF? external videos / html on top --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->The 14-year-old daughter of MJ wowed in a floor-length navy gown with a darker scarf tied around her waist. She accessorized with open-toe shoes, a diamond encrusted necklace and—of course—her bangin' new do.

Although the teen fashionsita debuted the fringe in late June, last night she revealed what exactly inspired the change.

<!-- internal videos / html on top --><!-- OLD STUFF? external videos / html on top --><!-- gallery preview--><!-- custom polls --><!-- movie review grade wrapper (can't think of a better way to do this) --><!-- movie review grade --><!-- expandable video -->"I was kinda bored…and my friend dared me to do it," Paris tells E! News. "My grandma [Katerine Jackson] kinda tripped a little bit because I cut it really uneven and short. She's used to it now and she likes it."
Prince was also sporting MJ-esque shades and a sharp black suit, telling E! News that he is "always" inspired by his father.
Looks like all is well in the world of the Jacksons!
We're glad to see this famous family is finally getting along.

http://www.eonline.com/news/353590/...t-feels-good-to-be-done-with-the-family-drama

o-PARIS-JACKSON-ALL-GROWN-UP-570.jpg

How amazing if the kids had walked the red carpet for Immortal at the O2 for Michael. Instead they walked the pink carpet :(

I did see that Bono was there in London for the show!!:)

Ladies do you like the necklace Paris is wearing?
How about her dress, do you like it?
I love the necklace Paris is wearing. I'm not sure about her dress.
I wonder who are the designers.

article-0-157761F6000005DC-306_634x967.jpg

paris13f-5-web.jpg

On a positive note, the necklace & dress is lovely. I love the fact that the dress was very modest for her age. Paris looked very beautiful last night.

Last edited:
All I care about is how Michael would feel about all this and IMO he would hate it. Michael never once brought out the children to promote anything, not even when it would have been of huge benefit to his public persona, ie around the trial, he always put their privacy first. HE never used them.

I actually find it quite sad that there were other celebs attending and yet so far on all the press I have seen Paris is leading the headlines. Paris hasn't 'done' anything yet, so far all she is really famous for is being a celebrities daughter, and yet she takes the headlines. I do worry for her, IMO it's too much too soon.

And re LaToyas reality show, I am betting that the children play quite an active part in it, although on this I hope I am wrong.

I am sorry but I feel really bad for Blanket. He never looks happy at these things. Michael wouldn't be happy to see his son look that way.

It is highly possible Paris Jackson inhierted her eye color genes from Joe Jackson.
Look at Joe's eye color and compare them to Paris Jackson's eye color.

joseph-jackson.jpg

normal_Newscom-khphotos443134.jpg

I believe this is the case. :yes:

The kids have been to plenty of red carpet events. I think some of us are just mad because their attending the event with LaToya.

I remember Janet saying that Paris should stay out of the spotlight and away from films/tv/celebrity events. People here called Janet "jealous". But the truth is... Janet was right, and now look at what's happening.

Michael Jackson's children step out for energy drink event

• [*=left]

Stars hit the red carpet Thursday night all in the name of an energy drink.
The Jacksons, as well as Lindsay Lohan, made an appearance at a launch party for Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink.
Joined by their aunt, LaToya Jackson, Michael Jackson's children, Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael, were also in attendance.

16 PHOTOS
Jackson children at launch party

"I'm actually happy to be here with my brothers right now," Paris told CBS' KCAL-TV in Los Angeles. "I'm happy to promote healthiness."
Lohan, meanwhile, stepped out just days after thepublic verbal disagreement with her mother outside of her childhood home in Long Island.
She tweeted: "My new addiction is Mr Pink Ginseng Drink - healthy for you...happy for life!! @drinkmrpink see you on the 11th at the Blvd."
Other celebrities at the event included hockey star Wayne Gretsky, actor David Arquette and model Kimora Lee Simmons.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162...ons-children-step-out-for-energy-drink-event/

I remember Janet saying that Paris should stay out of the spotlight and away from films/tv/celebrity events. People here called Janet "jealous". But the truth is... Janet was right, and now look at what's happening.
As upset as I was with Janet over the summer, I always thought she was right about this. And honestly even with Grannynapping gate, I would still rather have Janet (take out her being bossom buddies with crazy ass Randy) around the kids than Latoya. Latoya is shady and will clearly exploit the hell out of these kids. I just do not see the positives in someone like her being in these kids ears. She's just waaaay to famewhorish.

Back