Michael Jackson's Curls.

cuki2.webp

I don't have same feeling about curls, though agree, that's his best look .... But this picture was another of those miss-a-heartbeat picture. The curls, the smile, sunglasses and aviator jacket! perfection! :love: 😘
LOL I get it! I seriously never felt any kind of way about curls before him, but now they set me on fire. I assume you are basically indifferent to them? My passion for them can make up for any amount of indifference to them in this world! But honestly I wish I could calm down about them. I mean, if his face wasn’t f***ing perfect and painfully gorgeous I doubt I’d react this way to them. So clearly, it’s the whole package. But the curls, especially when they are shorter at the front and wild, ohhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddddd … I could cry about them lol

But yes!! This picture kills me! Have you watched the footage before? It’s of his telethon visit in Australian in either 85 or 86 and the footage just makes me melt. He’s so sexy and sweet and irresistible

Well, indifferent is a strong word when it comes to Michael. I love what the curls do to his overall sexyness.
True!! I don’t really think you’re indifferent to anything about him lol. I just meant in comparison to me haha. But too strong a word choice, you’re right lol

Manhood thread him. Ladies, sw23 has brought us our first official piece of *new* language for talking about Michael. And what a wonderful piece of language it is. The implications of this phrase are endless ... and I'm going to leave it there. Cos we're not on Manhood.

Old literally the best part of the 93 Dangerous performance is when he gets all shy and happy and proud of himself at the end. I could cry actual tears over how adorable he is!
These make me think he was always just a shy little boy who loved being adored and appreciated by his fans.

But yes!! This picture kills me! Have you watched the footage before? It’s of his telethon visit in Australian in either 85 or 86 and the footage just makes me melt. He’s so sexy and sweet and irresistible
I've only just found this. The pictures of Michael are gorgeous.

I have a few issues with various statements that are made throughout. There's a fair bit of misrepresentation going on, I think. Nothing deliberately malicious, just unthinking statements which are inaccurate and unhelpful. But, that said, I'm so glad I watched this. He looks so beautiful. I got excited when I saw Molly Meldrum. Thought there was going to be a mini interview but, sadly, no. And you can see how relaxed he is with Molly. Always so lovely to see.

@Hiker, every time I saw him on this footage my heart was skipping all over the place, lol.

Back