Michael Jackson's Curls.

jhy6.jpg
bvep.jpg
yz39.jpg
vsvn.jpg
ds3j.jpg

When Michael took back the curls in 2009 I was praying to god and said THANK YOU... I loved it sooooo much

mjcrop.jpg

Awwww I wish I could have held his hands too!

1992j_40593612.jpg

There is hardly any difference between the 2009 and 1992 picture... so beautiful!

:wub:

thanks for resurrecting this thread. Michael was the one who rocked the jheri curls all though the 80's. lol! i loved it on him. well, he wasn't the only person rocking them but you get what i mean. lol!

@staywild23 bumping this for you.
OMG this thread NEEDS life… I need to bring it back into existence lol. Also if there is another thread where people go on the kind of long essayistic diatribes I go on about his curls I need to find that as well lol.

OMG this thread NEEDS life… I need to bring it back into existence lol. Also if there is another thread where people go on the kind of long essayistic diatribes I go on about his curls I need to find that as well lol.
I think there is. I saw it referred in another thread. Will try to find it. Its from older times 2007 or so

Also if there is another thread where people go on the kind of long essayistic diatribes I go on about his curls
Haven't seen one and I've been doing a lot of digging lately. Funnily enough, saw this curls one, didn't think it was all that so left it. There are several for his eyes but I think the active The 'Those Eyes' Thread is already great and better than the older ones, imo.

Trying to think but wild brain and elevated heart rate and intense devotion to Brisbane 1987 blowing up pretty much everything right now.

Haven't seen one and I've been doing a lot of digging lately. Funnily enough, saw this curls one, didn't think it was all that so left it. There are several for his eyes but I think the active The 'Those Eyes' Thread is already great and better than the older ones, imo.

Trying to think but wild brain and elevated heart rate and intense devotion to Brisbane 1987 blowing up pretty much everything right now.
I’m pretty sure I’m responsible for bumping the “Those Eyes” thread and now it is active again and it fills me with so much joy! I could be wrong about that, but I think I’m not!

I want to have the same impact on this curls thread. There are some glorious curls photos but it’s just too barren. His curls deserve an entire night sky of devotion. I believe this is my place in life… I need to put some time into it lol

I think his curls are the sexiest things I’ve ever seen in my life. I have heart palpitations when I look at them. Reviving this thread might just kill me 🥵
I don't have same feeling about curls, though agree, that's his best look .... But this picture was another of those miss-a-heartbeat picture. The curls, the smile, sunglasses and aviator jacket! perfection! :love: 😘

Back