Michael Jackson's Curls.

tumblr_m3u0t2Q5491rve2mfo1_500.jpg

Michael in this Dangerous outfit is always just 😲 ! The fabric looks so soft and shiny, and the stitching is just perfect!
IKR! Those soft folds. The beautiful play of light and shade. The way the leotard shows off his elegant, astonishing, beautiful bodylines.

Hang on, where are we?

<checks - does a quick bit of editing>

Oh, it's Curls. Well, that's all I will say. Yes, lovely photo. Lovely outfit. Everything is lovely.

There's so much I can say lol but I know we're in the Curls here lol🥰 *looks around sheepishly*

IKR! Those soft folds. The beautiful play of light and shade. The way the leotard shows off his elegant, astonishing, beautiful bodylines.

Hang on, where are we?

Oh, it's Curls. Well, that's all I will say. Yes, lovely photo. Lovely outfit. Everything is lovely.
Yes to all dear lol

*double checks where I am* :ROFLMAO:

Michael is so full of loveliness 🥰

Hang on, where are we?

Yes to all of that, (including the heavy editing), but yes, the folds of the fabric, the way they play with light, and perfect fitting. Of course its custom made for him by Versace (I think). Yes, lovely is the word I was looking for 😜

Yes to all of that, (including the heavy editing), but yes, the folds of the fabric, the way they play with light, and perfect fitting. Of course its custom made for him by Versace (I think). Yes, lovely is the word I was looking for 😜
According to Michael Bush the leotard was made by him and Dennis even though it was attributed to Versace. I can't remember where I came across this. Was it in that little Michael Bush video I reposted a few weeks back? I will go and check. No way for me to know if MB is telling the truth but he was adamant the outfit was designed and made by him and his partner.

I have always wondered about the Versace thing cos a high-end fashion house would not be used to creating costumes for performance. A dance costume has to do an awful lot more than just look beautiful and cool and stylish. I certainly think MB's claim is plausible. I haven't read his book. Don't know if he mentions all of this in there.

According to Michael Bush the leotard was made by him and Dennis even though it was attributed to Versace. I can't remember where I came across this. Was it in that little Michael Bush video I reposted a few weeks back? I will go and check. No way for me to know if MB is telling the truth but he was adamant the outfit was designed and made by him and his partner.

I have always wondered about the Versace thing cos a high-end fashion house would not be used to creating costumes for performance. A dance costume has to do an awful lot more than just look beautiful and cool and stylish. I certainly think MB's claim is plausible. I haven't read his book. Don't know if he mentions all of this in there.
Actually it does make sense for Michael Bush to have designed it with Michael. He wanted his clothes to move with him when he danced. I also read somewhere that Michael liked that black flap since it moved around. Might have been the same source from Michael Bush.
Maybe Versace story was planted because I heard it often mentioned along with HIStory costume also. Or maybe it was stitched by the house of Versace.

I wish you could hear me sighing, trying to contain myself, as I process all of the photos both over in Manhood and in this thread. My heart is literally racing lol. I can't reply to all of them because it would probably be obnoxious to keep doing that. But every single one of them just...Jesus lol. Anyway.

617915.jpeg

I don't know how to crop photos. And they do look kinda awesome together.

I love pictures like this. Even though I feel bad that he was just existing and being photographed, I also love seeing the photographs when he's not posing. I mean, it's at an award show, so I don't feel that bad because of course he was going to be photographed the whole time. But you know what I mean.

Anyway, while this photo (and none of these photos) calm me down in the slightest, his face is so peaceful here. Also this angle can kind of give the illusion of being there, sitting behind him. I can imagine what it was like to be that close to him, which is not something that I can typically fathom with other photos. This might sound crazy, but something about this photo makes me think he probably smelled really, really good that night lol.

That smile!!!! 😍 I know Madonna has talked about the time they spent together fondly. During some tv appearance she talked about them kissing before. I heard other things about her calling him up and saying sexual things to him and him being uncomfortable with it. I always wondered if she had any kind of feelings for him. I don't think he did for her, but I'm curious if she did.

I just cannot imagine how any woman could spend any kind of time with him and not have massive feelings for him. But maybe I'm projecting lol.

I believe we just want his loveliness here...cropped ;)
amaawardsmj.jpg

amaawardsmj2.jpg

I feel petty lol but it's just Michael we all want to see! :ROFLMAO:
Lord he looks so gorgeously handsome in these 😍
MM90 Miracle Worker. Wow! Those Ninja undercover agent skills never cease to amaze me.

You are the Boss!

testing stuff
My resolve?!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I like the way your mind works, lol. I wish I could say yes to your question but honesty compels me to say, nah, just a little something I was curious about. And, my god, the gorgeousness of this gif. And he is doing a lot of blinking in this which is 🥵

I'm still in mourning for the one I let go but this is lovely so I'm sure I'll cope. In time. Maybe.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I like the way your mind works, lol. I wish I could say yes to your question but honesty compels me to say, nah, just a little something I was curious about. And, my god, the gorgeousness of this gif. And he is doing a lot of blinking in this which is 🥵
The gorgeousness is just ridiculous. It will forever just destroy me that he didn't like the way he looked. It breaks my heart. He was breathtaking!

I'm still in mourning for the one I let go but this is lovely so I'm sure I'll cope. In time. Maybe.
Aww I hope you find it! I know this is redundant, but whenever you do find it again (I have full faith you someday will!) please share it (with the annotation that it's the one that got away lol).

Back