Michael Jackson's Doctor Not Cooperating With Authorities

Thing is Murrays' team are making themselves are laughing stock now. I mean, Murray admitted things to the police or detectives to which they were amazed he confessed too... then he got a lawyer and now Murray has run off - I can only assume the lawyer is hiding low and that lawyer has got himself a lawyer... In other words, how I see it, is that the first lawyer has now realised Murray is a lying skunk and then got very worried knowing that if Murray goes down, then something might happen to the lawyer (altho im not sure how the lawyer would get in trouble - i mean its a lawyers job to believe their client whether they think they are guilty or innocent) - so he hired someone.

Its just a circus. If it wasn't based on such tragic circumstances, it would be laughable.

Murray gave Michael illegal medication and Michael's heart stopped beating as a result. Murray panicked and tried to get Michael's heart going again by himself without calling the hospital because he knew that if he called for outside help questions would be asked and it would all come out that he had done something criminal. That's why it took so long before they called the hospital. That's how I see it anyway.

Murray gave Michael illegal medication and Michael's heart stopped beating as a result. Murray panicked and tried to get Michael's heart going again by himself without calling the hospital because he knew that if he called for outside help questions would be asked and it would all come out that he had done something criminal. That's why it took so long before they called the hospital. That's how I see it anyway.

This could very well be true in my opinion.

Either this or Michael was killed on purpose.

Back