Michael Jackson's pranks, laughter, jokes, goofin' around, funny moments

BUMPER SNIPPET

Proud Member
Hi, as some of you have probably noticed I never joke or laugh. So in order to loosen up a bit, I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread which will be exclusively about moments when Michael Jackson made jokes, pranks, goofed around and was pranked. Something that will put a smile on our faces. I'll start first with this video:

mj_frenzy

Proud Member
In the liner notes of his 'Dangerous' album, Michael Jackson makes this joke:

"GREG PHILLINGANES APPEARS COURTESY OF HIS PARENTS"

When you are under contract to a record label and you make an appearance on another album (of another artist from a different record label), then you appear courtesy of your record label (on that album), and not courtesy of your parents!

BUMPER SNIPPET

Proud Member
yes this one! I never understood what was going on here, I just know all the laughing and Michael was confused about answering some question. What was the question!??
I think it's simply one of those moments when you laugh in hysterics. It just happens. Here's a longer version of it (the laughter starts as of 6m10s), I think he was triggered by the guy standing in front of the lights, and right afterwards by the digital sound of a watch or cell phone:

Last edited:

BUMPER SNIPPET

Proud Member
I remember watching this on TV when it was aired for the first time back in 1989 and had no clue MJ was going to appear. I was so excited, I couldn't believe he actually came to the show.

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
Not sure if this counts, but this popped up in YT, Michael did not make the joke, but his laugh towards the end! O.M.G!

PS: forgive my ignorance, but I did not get what is TLC!

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Oh, it's from the lyrics. So much more funnier now 😂😂, and imagine a US president saying that on national TV!!! But his laughter! 💕 💕
Is it? Didn't know that. I never listen to PYT. But tlc / TLC is a standard abbreviation in English. Unless we're talking about TLC the R&B / pop group, of course. RIP Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes. Sorry, off-topic! :D

Michael did look really cute in this. As always.