Michael Jackson's pranks, laughter, jokes, goofin' around, funny moments

BUMPER SNIPPET

Proud Member
Hi, as some of you have probably noticed I never joke or laugh. So in order to loosen up a bit, I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread which will be exclusively about moments when Michael Jackson made jokes, pranks, goofed around and was pranked. Something that will put a smile on our faces. I'll start first with this video:

In the liner notes of his 'Dangerous' album, Michael Jackson makes this joke:

"GREG PHILLINGANES APPEARS COURTESY OF HIS PARENTS"

When you are under contract to a record label and you make an appearance on another album (of another artist from a different record label), then you appear courtesy of your record label (on that album), and not courtesy of your parents!

yes this one! I never understood what was going on here, I just know all the laughing and Michael was confused about answering some question. What was the question!??
I think it's simply one of those moments when you laugh in hysterics. It just happens. Here's a longer version of it (the laughter starts as of 6m10s), I think he was triggered by the guy standing in front of the lights, and right afterwards by the digital sound of a watch or cell phone:

Last edited:
Lenny Kravitz has a nice anecdote with Michael, Prince and himself hanging out together. It brings smile to faces. :)

Go fastforward to 26min 23sec.

Pristine yep can imagine. No video no picture i love tht! Naomi is sooooo beautiful .I loved that!
Some hilarious times.

Not sure if this counts, but this popped up in YT, Michael did not make the joke, but his laugh towards the end! O.M.G!

PS: forgive my ignorance, but I did not get what is TLC!

Oh, it's from the lyrics. So much more funnier now 😂😂, and imagine a US president saying that on national TV!!! But his laughter! 💕 💕
Is it? Didn't know that. I never listen to PYT. But tlc / TLC is a standard abbreviation in English. Unless we're talking about TLC the R&B / pop group, of course. RIP Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes. Sorry, off-topic! :D

Michael did look really cute in this. As always.

iu

I posted a shorter version of this somewhere but I love this one better.

Not sure if this counts, but this popped up in YT, Michael did not make the joke, but his laugh towards the end! O.M.G!

OMG my entire heart is bursting at the seams 😍🥰😍🥰

I know! Also now that I know what is TLC, an American president saying TLC to Michael on national TV, that's power of Michael ;)
Yessss!! It's hilarious! All the word play is just adorable. It's also just very nostalgic, like a very particular moment in history. I wish I was alive then! 😭

Lol I love how Michael manages to mostly stay perfectly composed until the end. 🤣

I remember watching this on TV when it was aired for the first time back in 1989 and had no clue MJ was going to appear. I was so excited, I couldn't believe he actually came to the show.

I absolutely love this appearance!! I watch it all the time lol. Not only is Michael insanely gorgeous, dear God, but the whole interaction between Michael, Eddie, and Aresenio is just hikarious. Michael is such a reserved and sweet person and they (as well as the entire audience) are just so completely overwhelmed by his presence. It's wonderful!

Back