Michael Jackson’s Thriller 3D

DI52MdyW0AA0VgN.jpg

so this is the second replay date....., not the first official public date on Sep.4 at 19,30....?

The Estate announced 22.15 for fans. I don't know where 19.30 comes from ? Maybe 19.30 is when they judge the best 'zombies' to be allowed in for the screening????

Don't they have shots of Michael and Marlon dancing at a party they performed for before the Motown Days?
Or was that in 'The Magic Returns'? I could have sworn in was in 'The Making of Thriller.'

I stand corrected it's in there.

Sometimes I wish John Landis would just shut up. Thriller was made to promote the album after it
fell from the top of the chart. It was definitely a business plan. It's not just MJ woke up
one morning and thought I want to be a monster so let's spend a bunch of money on a vanity video.

'Thriller' was made because Michael Jackson wanted to be a monster

"(Thriller) was nobody’s good idea, it was no brilliant business plan," John Landis told journalists.

"It was a vanity video because Michael wanted to be a monster. And everything that came, evolved from
that, was spectacularly successful and I was totally surprised."

http://whtc.com/news/articles/2017/...cause-michael-jackson-wanted-to-be-a-monster/

I gather that they didn't include any of the Thriller/Ghosts sequence from "This Is It"?

Did the videos played at the Scream party look in any way remastered?

Did the videos played at the Scream party look in any way remastered?

They were played on a big screen, but it's hard to tell. If you have the Instagram app, go to MJ's profile, tap his icon and have a look for yourself in motion.

reKO7fQ.jpg

They were played on a big screen, but it's hard to tell. If you have the Instagram app, go to MJ's profile, tap his icon and have a look for yourself in motion.

Thank you. Blood and Ghosts appear to be in a widescreen ratio rather than their original 4:3 format. Which is encouraging though not definitive by any means.

I find it baffling there's not more info trickling out from the event yesterday. Sony Music were there and delivered zero information to attendees? No one mingled with anyone to find out just what's happening?

So there is still no reviews about the Thriller 3D showed last night to the public ? Look like no one care...

Thank you. Blood and Ghosts appear to be in a widescreen ratio rather than their original 4:3 format. Which is encouraging though not definitive by any means.

I find it baffling there's not more info trickling out from the event yesterday. Sony Music were there and delivered zero information to attendees? No one mingled with anyone to find out just what's happening?

My thoughts exactly!

man.... MJ stuff going on and I'm at work!! "FUNNNN" :(

Some videos I found.

Landis and Branca talking about Thriller 3D:

Interview with Branca:

I think Branca is speaking good but I really don`t like Landis.

All of MJ's videos are back on Apple Music. They haven't been there for years.

What happened between Landis and MJ by the way? Why is Landis not respectful towards Michael after Black or White?

He joined the bitter and twisted club with jones. Probably because like jones all his other work became overshadowed by what he did with mj. He then took to talking crap and making nasty comments about mike any chance he got. Then sued the estate or was it mj i dont remember. It got settled and now we have thriller 3D. so prob something the estate is having to do not wanting

Back