Michael La Perruque (MJ's former Security) died from cancer

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Just saw this..he seems to have died from cancer

MJ Beats : Michael Jackson Brasil
Michael La Perruque, segurança pessoal de Michael Jackson por um período de 6 anos, faleceu nesse domingo (30) em decorrência de um câncer.
https://www.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonBrasil?fref=ts

Michael-LaPerruque2.jpg

4204.jpeg

[video=youtube;nMAVDN13tTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAVDN13tTU[/video]

http://www.teammichaeljackson.com/archives/9260

Very sad news about the passing of Michael (Mike) Laperruque reached our team today.He was Michael's personal assistent/ bodyguard.......... We all are heartbroken, because Mike not only wrote a great contribution to our charity book project "A life for L.O.V.E." but was just one of the kindest and sincerest persons one could meet. In 2013 when our team travelled to California to do several interviews and investigations for our then upcoming book project, Mike, who had already given us a great interview through a dear friend of ours who lives in LA (Thank you Gina!), yet wanted to meet with us personally as he heard about our trip to California. He invited us to have breakfast with him and there we sat, talking about our memories of Michael, exchanging experiences about him and even crying together when talking about his passing made us feel as if we had been friends for a long time. We could feel and see that Mike was not only an employee but one of Michael's very few real friends who missed him just as much as we did.And one of the very few people who openly defended Michael against the accusations. We feel blessed to have had the chance to meet him and spend some time with him! Mike had a really big heart for others, which reminded us a lot of Michael and he certainly will be missed a LOT! We would have loved to welcome him in Munich one day and return the favor to invite him! Well, enough said by us, let us listen to Mike's own words once again:

"As a security agent, especially when you really like your client, you not only want to protect him physically but I found myself wanting to protect his feelings from being hurt. You want to protect him from certain jealous people, bad business people and from the media. I often found myself wanting to kick someone's ass for looking down on him or belittling him, knowing he would have never judged them the way they judged him. Never. When the accusations against him came up in 2003 and the investigators came to my house, I told them: "Look guys, the charges are fake! I know this, because I was with him 24/7. And with my experience, having been a police officer for 22 years, I certainly would know if any of this occurred!" I was one of the first people who publicly stated in the press that Michael was innocent of the charges against him. Standing up for the truth bartered me a lot of criticism but I knew this was the right thing to do and upfront I let them know that I would fight for Michael and would do anything I could possibly do to help defend him. It speaks for itself that the Prosecution did not let me testify for him. I believe the Santa Barbara District Attorney had a personal vendetta against Michael. I told them that all he was doing is nothing but waste the tax payers money and that he will not win the case. And that is what happened because it was all based on lies. But this terrible time haunted Michael because he knew there were still people out there that thought: "Oh, just because he was not found guilty does not mean he did not do it" or that he has paid himself out of it. But these people did not see and get to know the person I knew. They were not with him 24/7. They did not see all the people and children he helped. They did not know his heart Thank you for those life-enriching moments that gave me more good memories in such a short period of time, than I could have ever made in my whole life. But most of all, thank you for molding me into the person that I am today, so I can exemplify my children and other people what you taught me about tolerance and being charitable.” Now, I am the one when I see someone needing help, I stop, or give a bit of change to a homeless person begging for money. I always feel Michael's spirit whispering in my ear saying: “Mike, be nice!"

(excerpt from the book "A life for L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson stories you should have heard before" , www.mjjbook.com)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...09242341.16526.100000112275798&type=1&theater

Another story from Mike La Perruque: MJ and the Teddy Bear

"One afternoon I had to take Michael for a doctor's appointment in Santa Monica, CA. As the afternoon turned into the evening the doctor decided that Michael should spend the night in his office so that the nurse could monitor Michael all night. Around 7:00 at night Michael told me to go back to hotel in case his children needed anything.

Around 11:00 that night I got a call from Michael saying he was really bored and he asked me to bring him some magazines. Michael loved magazines and he loved to read and look at the pictures. His favorite was Robb Report with all the high end toys. I woke up the limo driver Kato, the Chinese guy-do you remember him? and had him drive me to the all night store that sold magazines.

When I got to the store I must have bought over a dozen magazines. Magazines on big beautiful homes, magazines on fashion and the music industry. I got him anything I thought would be an interest to him. I must have been walking down the childrens toys aisle towards the cash register and saw a light brown medium sized stuffed teddy bear. It was sort of cute I guess. I thought it would be sort of a gag to give him a teddy bear so I bought it and put it in a brown paper bag.

I got to the doctors office and gave Michael all the magazines that I chose. He seemed delighted with all of my choices. He thanked me for coming out- He always thanked me-

As I was about to leave I gave him the brown paper bag which contained the teddy bear and said to him, "here ya go- in case you get lonely tonight, this will keep you company". I then said good night and told him that I would be there in the morning to pick him up. He said good night but still did not look in the bag-

The next day I got to the doctors office around 9:00 in the morning and told the nurse I was there to pick up Michael. I had the limo parked by the VIP door so that he could go directly from the office into the limo. The nurse came to the door and told me that he would be ready in a couple of minutes and would be coming out shortly. I did my usual security check around me making sure there were no cameras or paparazzis etc.

The door opened and Michael came out. He smiled and said "Good Morning Mike"
As I was saying good morning back to him, I saw that in his hands, holding it against his chest was the Teddy Bear that I gave him. It was the only thing he brought with him- he left all his magazines behind. In the limo I saw he held on to the teddy bear and it never came out of his hands.

So - that is the story of the teddy bear. I hope it was not too boring to you. It made me realize just how sensitive and/or appreciative he was for small gestures of caring. We never spoke of the teddy bear. I never shared this story (if I remember correctly) with anyone else. You have my permission to share this story with as many friends or fans as you wish!

Okay, that's all for now - I hope everything is well with you.

Hugs,
Mike"

He was interviewed by the police during the 2003-2005 investigation and he defended Michael. I wish I still had the link to the interview.

Prayers for his family. May he Rest In Peace.

Awwww cute teddy bear story :wub:

Sending love & prayers to Mr perrque family & friends

I can see why the prosecution didn't let Mr. La Perruque testify, having spent many more hours and days with Michael when the Arvizos where around, he'd have been a vital witness for the defense. Very sad to hear about his passing, he really seemed to care and genuinely love Michael. May he rest in peace!

Last edited:
I loved the 'teddy bear' story too :blush: and so kind of him to think about it.

Rest in peace, Mike :angel:

Back