Michael Looking Casual

Do you like his watches arrangement in the first pic?

haha I had that type of picture permanently in a bike lock chain round my neck back in the day I suppose it was an early version of a lanyard just much heavier more interchangeable, more goth. lol and i covered my walkman in tiny,tiny images of him in the purple and blue shirts from magazines and couple newpapers (not brought)
haha I know stay, Crazy hot.

Think he was on lunch with Naomi and or Mac in Bermuda here 1991

First photo is from travelling Dangerous tour within Europe in 1992 (Orient Express train).
Second photo is a montage of Michael's head and someone else's body.

I would love to know about the context of this photo! I find everything about my wonderful. Including the fact that he still somehow looks stylish and so cool
I think it's him and Lisa Marie and her kids in South Africa ...

hang on a mo ...

yeah, here it is

P.S. Don't think I ever got to the end of this video so can't vouch for the exact content.

Mike-michael-jackson-10715708-600-734.jpg

just-some-pics-only-a-few-RARE-michael-jackson-22799757-500-450.jpg

26mj11.jpg
I thought that was blanket

I would love to know about the context of this photo! I find everything about my wonderful.
🤔

Michael is messing with you, isn't he? You can't even type a simple sentence, lol.

I love it. Freakin' love it. :D

I'm brazenly nicking your photo and re-posting it over on 'Michael in black clothes' bc ... reasons.

🤔

Michael is messing with you, isn't he? You can't even type a simple sentence, lol.
Always. Literally always. He steals my language. He thieves my wit. I adore him.

I love it. Freakin' love it. :D

I'm brazenly nicking your photo and re-posting it over on 'Michael in black clothes' bc ... reasons.
Please do!!! I await another photo rampage from you :)

I await another photo rampage from you :)
Bit distracted, atm. Trying to find somewhere to post 2 small interview clips. One is Ne-Yo and the other is Akon. I doubt they are new or rare but they are new to me so would love to find a home for them but can't seem to work out the right slot for them. They can't go on the 'Celebrities supporting Michael' thread bc they are a bit too old for that, I think.

I'm confused. 🤔

P.S. Or not. Bunged them in 'Miscellaneous' in the end. As per.

Last edited:
Don't worry! Not doing a rampage. Just a little flurry of activity, nothing heavy.
Oh, it's ok! Sometimes when I'm in a state I just ignore photo threads notifications until later when they can be adequately processed. I already know you posted something murderous in the "model/work of art" thread be I glanced at the notification email lol.

Ooh, be careful, wend! Remember, you are the boss, not Pinterest, lol. Be strong! You can do it. :D
Such wise words @zinniabooklover hahaha Its so hard hahahahahahaha that pintrest is lethal! it gives me unrest ! ha
especially now im sanctioned to 2-3 pics!!! ill be good !!!!!!! @Hiker :LOL: Must ...be .Strong! 🥳 🤩 :love: i am on chromebook so didnt realise how it would be on a phone, had no clue guys lol

i am on chromebook so didnt realise how it would be on a phone, had no clue guys lol
Hey, wend, I'm on a chromebook, as well. It's a strange little world. Everything works but just a little bit differently. I'm getting used to it but, yeah, quite weird. Certain things are just so clunky. Some things I just don't even bother to do anymore, lol.

Hey, wend, I'm on a chromebook, as well. It's a strange little world. Everything works but just a little bit differently. I'm getting used to it but, yeah, quite weird. Certain things are just so clunky. Some things I just don't even bother to do anymore, lol.
woooo the chromebook crew ! Acer spin 311 here lol Yeah it does take a bit to get used to that's for sure, so that and the Acer 314 ,

woooo the chromebook crew ! Acer spin 311 here lol Yeah it does take a bit to get used to that's for sure, so that and the Acer 314 ,
Well, I ordered and paid for the Acer Spin 311 and the computer shop gave me ... ta da! ... the Acer Spin 11. Same price so I could not be arsed to kick up a fuss. I let them know but didn't demand a replacement. This was Covid-era, I'd already had to wait 3 entire lifetimes for the wretched thing to turn up at all. I started off on an Apple Mac (oh, those were the days!), spent millions of years on a PC and now it's a chromebook.

It's a computer, Jim, but not as we know it!

Back