Michael - The Great Album Debate

I really like Monster demo. So much moodier than the album version. Sounds more like Michael too. Some guilty pleasure.

:naughty: :naughty:
Sorry, i'm bored.

just decided to re-listen some cascio tracks.
the more i listen to monster/breaking news, the more ive to picture jason performing them...

Finally, all Cascio demos (aka working in progress versions) are leaked. KYHU, B2N and Stay demos leaked.

I'm interested in those alternate versions/mixes of the songs, does anyone have them? Like the MICHAEL-Work-In-Progress Versions..

Well, I think this puts an end to the "the vocals were processed by Teddy, that's why they sound like that" theory. The voices on all mixes are identical.

Sony Music should embrace the songs for what they are and totally do a Jackson/Jason mashup album.

MICHAEL x MALACHI

1. Hold My Hand
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. (I Like) They Way You Love Me
4. Best of Joy
5. (I Can't Make It) Another Day
6. Behind the Mask
7. Much Too Soon

8. Breaking News
9. Burn 2 Nite
10. Keep Your Head Up
11. Monster
12. Stay
13. Soldier Boy
14. All I Need

15. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Remix)
16. Monster (Jody den Broeder & Chris Cox Club Mix)

Just kidding!

Well, I think this puts an end to the "the vocals were processed by Teddy, that's why they sound like that" theory. The voices on all mixes are identical.
Mostly yes, but in cases like this, there are alternative takes:

http://www.2shared.com/audio/-Vi_zEOL/KYHU_Vocal_Fake.html

^Anyone who believes Michael Jackson is delivering the vocals in this tiny snippet simply need to take a full day off, sit in the dark with some headphones and play the whole MJ discography starting from OTW era and pay closely attention to his voice, singing abilities and talent.

"I can't even sing"

Last edited:
it's interesting how Jason sings some lines of heaven can wait and butterflies in the cascio songs. are there any other rip offs lyrically?

Adlibs from Earth Song were used, can't rember which song though.

Yup I belted this out in April 2011 when I got the mixes, but most "supporters" glossed over it xD

it's interesting how Jason sings some lines of heaven can wait and butterflies in the cascio songs. are there any other rip offs lyrically?

I believe he says 'oh my friends' or 'all my friends' in Ready To Win, pretty much the same way MJ did in Heal The World. In Fall In Love, he says 'loving you' pretty much the same way MJ does in the ad-libs of One More Chance.

Back