Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

^^ That's what I keep saying.....It's not surprising...It's sick and sad, but not surprising....I didn't want to believe they'd do that either.....When it all first happened, I never heard Michael on those tracks, yet I tried so hard....I could never call the songs fake because I kept thinking, 'nooo....They wouldn't dare do this to him....'....Sony or Cascio's....So, then I thought it was a PR stunt, I really did....I thought miraculously the songs would sound like Michael on the actual album and it'd all be a joke...Then I heard the album the week before it was released, and finally heard the full Monster.....I cried all over again, and almost got sick....

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Actually, there are Kens with penises. Just type in google images and you will see. I don't wanna post the pics here. :lol:

bahahahaha....really? That's hilarious....

And Barbie's oh so accurate proportions :lmao:

Don't you guys wanna hear the other Monster? I heard it's about a man who contemplates/commits suicide. I wonder if it is a ballad or a dance track...

Now, six months later, more leaks and snipperts have surfaced. We marvel on the genuine Michael Jackson tracks, none of the is associated with the Cascios.

All of the Cascios tracks (Stay, All I Need, Water, Soldier Boy) sound awkward. Coincidence? Come on... 7 out of 7 are suspicious.

Can someone post a link of those unreleased snippets? :D i think it's safe as they are not the Cascio tracks :D

We would, but we'd be banned otherwise. Maybe someone that has them could email you?

edit.

Last edited:

I really wanna hear more of the Hollywood Tonight demo. It sounds amazing!

Last edited:

Lol...

Arklove, Jesta just emailed you some pictures of Ken and Barbie... I'm cc too. ;)

:fear: I thought they were La Toya's boobies

I'm a real loser, I don't understand a thing you are saying. I wonder if it's a question of cultural shock when different individuals from different parts of the world meet. I think I'm gonna watch a hollywood movie tonight! Oh, by the way, thanks for the boobs, but I don't think they're Toya's, as the boobs I got aren't fake.

Can someone post a link of those unreleased snippets? :D i think it's safe as they are not the Cascio tracks :D

Fyi - It's not limited to Cascio songs (although yes some Cascio songs are a part of it).

Be careful if the snippets recently and suddenly began making the rounds.

Claudia, I think it's pretty safe to say that any snippet talk that hasn't been released by SONY is a taboo now, unfortunately.

^^So if somebody posted a youtube video on my facebook wall , I'm in trouble?!!!!

I'm a real loser, I don't understand a thing you are saying. I wonder if it's a question of cultural shock when different individuals from different parts of the world meet. I think I'm gonna watch a hollywood movie tonight! Oh, by the way, thanks for the boobs, but I don't think they're Toya's, as the boobs I got aren't fake.

Despite our cultural difference, we are all PEPLE OF THE WORLD. And, it's amazing.

I agreed with you. The boobs aren't fake. Awesome boobs... Can't wait to get more.

^^So if somebody posted a youtube video on my facebook wall , I'm in trouble?!!!!

No, just on here it seems. I'm sure anywhere where SONY isn't looking is safe.

Now, how come that the tracks have been leaked at all?

Either someone from SONY wants to help us see how fake the Cascio tracks are or they leak them on purpose. I don't see any other purpose for leaking the tracks. How many people possess them who are able to leak them? Can't SONY control their own people before tracking down the fans?

Either someone from SONY wants to help us see how fake the Cascio tracks are or they leak them on purpose. I don't see any other purpose for leaking the tracks. How many people possess them who are able to leak them? Can't SONY control their own people before tracking down the fans?

They claim someone stole the tracks directly from their server. If that's the case, then they really need to work on improving the security of their IT system before pressuring the fans.

The name of one of my boobies :lmao:

I thought the names of your boobies were Eddie and Teddy, they kinda rhyme :D

They claim someone stole the tracks directly from their server. If that's the case, then they really need to work on improvity the security of their IT system before pressuring the fans.

Well, I of course agree that stealing is a terrible thing, especially when you have paid a huge amount of money for the thing that has been stolen. But why can't I help but feeling being robbed by all the things the big corporations put on market in general. An example: a light bulb. It is perfectly possible to have a light bulb for life, but they prefer to rob us. Petrol is the same thing. Many energies exist, yet they sell us petrol.
And finally music. First they enslave the artists, sell us crap and are whining when they got robbed in return.

You aren't reading the thread in the news section?

They claim someone stole the tracks directly from their server.

this and they claim a little bit more.

If that's the case, then they really need to work on improving the security of their IT system before pressuring the fans.

true but it still doesn't make it legit.

Back