Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

How about the others? Water?

I can't find the other 5 yet but I'm sure I will get to hear them =). And no it isn't a Jason song lol.

Marchin like a soldier boy!

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

I can't find the other 5 yet but I'm sure I will get to hear them =). And no it isn't a Jason song lol.

They have to do a lot to convince me Michael Jackson (no matter how processed his voice is) is the vocalist of Solider Boy.

I can assure you that it is Jason singing Soldier Boy. Also, I doubt you have actually heard it. You're just trying to throw the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak. Nice try.

I can assure you that it is Jason singing Soldier Boy. Also, I doubt you have actually heard it. You're just trying to throw the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak. Nice try.

3:40 full song, 5.04MB he he hee

and O Reilly?

2qaiykl.jpg

Oops this is not allowed its on the list of the material to be leaked lol

Isn't it that fan-made version?

Acapella + fanmade instrumental?

Exactly. People who are saying this sounds "more like Michael" are fooling themselves because it's the same a cappella we've always had and the same as on the released version.

My bad I thought it was the alternate mix because that is on the list of material floating around lol

My bad I thought it was the alternate mix because that is on the list of material floating around lol

Nah.No problem.I also thought the same before I heard the first 15 seconds.

You're an awsome comrade!

yo worldwide man!

its Master C Here!

Master C! you finally made it here!

ive joined here the same month you did i believe
but i couldnt post for some reason

My snippet from soundcloud was removed! Amazing! They ARE stalkin' from Angelikson.

Christopher-Walken.jpg

Fans... Shame on you. How dare you throw these... Accusations that the Cascios would fake these vocals!? It's crazy!!! I was in the studio with Eddie... when he recorded the vocals. I was there with the cowbell!

Christopher-Walken.jpg

Fans... Shame on you. How dare you throw these... Accusations that the Cascios would fake these vocals!? It's crazy!!! I was in the studio with Eddie... when he recorded the vocals. I was there with the cowbell!

I know what I hear.

enemy-of-the-state.jpg

My snippet from soundcloud was removed! Amazing! They ARE stalkin' from Angelikson.

I don't understand. The name of your file does not contain names of Cascio songs. And the lenght of the clip is just a few seconds long. I highly doubt the file is automatically removed due to copyright infringement.

Someone must have reported your file!

I don't understand. The name of your file does not contain names of Cascio songs. And the lenght of the clip is just a few seconds long. I highly doubt the file is automatically removed due to copyright infringement.

Someone must have reported your file!

You know that "stalking me" in loop was also removed! They sent me an e-mail saying that I enfringed copyright!!! For 1 word! I mean WOW! Somebody DID denounce me. I know only one person who denounces here. But it indeed could be anyone.

Last edited:

You know that "stalking me" in loop was also removed! They sent me an e-mail saying that I enfinged copyright!!! For 1 word! I mean WOW! Somebody DID denounce me. I know only one person who denounces here. But it indeed could be anyone.

Unbelievable!!! It's unbelievable how anything that works against the Cascios are removed in record speed. From Reddy Teddy, to your snippets to the Cascio Free FB page...

I wish I could burn all those Cascio tracks. Seriously, I wish they never exist.

Unbelievable!!! It's unbelievable how anything that works against the Cascios are removed in record speed. From Reddy Teddy, to your snippets to the Cascio Free FB page...

I wish I could burn all those Cascio tracks. Seriously, I wish they never exist.

I mean the "stalking me" part was even not a comparison! It was just an extremely short snippet from the song! One phrase!

KingmikeJ, did you denounce me?

Back