Michael - The Great Album Debate

Jesta, id rather not have any new leaks of ungeard songs. Hollywood Tonight demo though i want to hear becuase they had their chance to release it as a b side on the throwback single. People of the world, i am a loser etc id rather wait for.

I want to hear stuff done by MICHAEL. MICHAEL. Not finished by ANYONE. Done the way MICHAEL did. Not finished and completely changed! Leave the tracks the way Michael left them and I'll be happy to hear the stuff he finished/almost finished.

Sorry, not on topic but watch and shiver..

13 (!) year old contestant Fabienne of the Dutch Voice of Kids:

[youtube]50UL2LBO9OQ[/youtube]

I want to hear stuff done by MICHAEL. MICHAEL. Not finished by ANYONE. Done the way MICHAEL did. Not finished and completely changed! Leave the tracks the way Michael left them and I'll be happy to hear the stuff he finished/almost finished.
That would be nice but what are the chances of a major record company releasing music that might be just seconds long ?

Unless they release a cd with the final version and in the booklet they give you a code to go to iTunes and download disc 2 with the demos it would be better and cheaper on them than actually putting in a second disc.

Yeah, but SURELY in Michael's career he finished tracks that weren't released?

Or so they would have you believe. But - as we all know - tracks have to go through an insane amount of "processing", have entirely new instrumentals and a ton of previous MJ words to make them releasable. Who cares if they were complete or even his best work? As long as they kinda-but-not-really sound like MJ, some fans will eat it all up and declare it as art!

Although yes, there are probably a lot of songs that were completed but never released. But the masterpiece known as Monster - with those aforementioned facelifts - clearly needs to have the spotlight! After all, it's one of MJ's best!

But the masterpiece known as Monster - with those aforementioned facelifts - clearly needs to have the spotlight! After all, it's one of MJ's best!
Breaking News is the best song he ever made, though. Monster is a close second, I'll say. Strange how that is, huh, how the best music always comes out after the artist passes? Miles above Thriller and Dangerous. What were those?

Breaking News is the best song he ever made, though. Monster is a close second, I'll say. Strange how that is, huh, how the best music always comes out after the artist passes? Miles above Thriller and Dangerous. What were those?

Thriller? Oh, you mean that one album with that one video... No man, the Michael album is the shit! It's got THE three songs of Michael's career! Everything in his life was leading up to him singing Breaking News and Monster! Who cares if it's incredibly weak, needs ad-libs and words from previous songs and has entirely new instrumentals? This is EXACTLY what Michael wanted... Even if he sounds like a young white guy on these songs. I can still feel the energy. I don't know how, or where exactly. But I know that these have Michael all over them ;)

That would be nice but what are the chances of a major record company releasing music that might be just seconds long ?

Unless they release a cd with the final version and in the booklet they give you a code to go to iTunes and download disc 2 with the demos it would be better and cheaper on them than actually putting in a second disc.

I'd rather have the second disc.

Edit: Hey, why didn't the "quote" function work right?

I'm sure he finished many songs but some were not finished.

I'm sure he finished many songs but some were not finished.

@MusicMan26 Yeah it would be better but that would cost Sony a lot of money for maybe just seconds of a song they should go with the code instead I mean it would cost them anything so they should not have any reason to say no.

@MusicMan26 Yeah it would be better but that would cost Sony a lot of money for maybe just seconds of a song they should go with the code instead I mean it would cost them anything so they should not have any reason to say no.

Sorry for the double post something is wrong I click edit and it took me here.

Is something wrong with MJJC ?

Just in, BREAKING NEWS: impostor exposed to have sung on "Shout". And no, it's not Teddy! :D

http://soundcloud.com/pentummj/shout-left-channel-woman

WHO is it? Jason's sister? :D
jasona.png

Note: This is subtle irony. Of course there's no impostor on that song. But apart from me and Pentum, does anyone of you know who the woman is that can be heard singing on "Shout" from 2:28 - 2:46?

Last edited:
Alicia Keys in the left channel, Beyonce Knowles in right channel.

I was gonna say Eve but that doesn't sound like here. What about Brandy?

I'm aware that both of your postings are jaundiced...
I've no idea anymore. First I thought it was a woman in the soundcloud snippet, but when you listen to the original, it also could be Michael, with a voice altered by the computer.

Is it the singer who co-wrote it? Her voice sounds a bit like it.

Found some old posts on the net and the last one was from Dangerous-inc, saying he'd contact her. And then it became very silent.

Enjoying this Korgnex?..:D

Back