Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

why would sony do bad business? I dont get it? they must know that if it is fake we would find out and not buy it etc.. they must have known that... its sony records not the trotters.

WHAT THE HELL???

Just as an example:

"Cry" - the chorus wasn't Michael Jackson.

I could name 10 other songs, where background voices were not of Michael.

The voice in this song saying "JAAAACKSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN" in a strange tone is not him, I believe.

There is also a voice in the background saying "Mike" for 2 times relatively at the beginning. That's not Michael too.

But we're used to have other people's voices on MJ's tracks as background voices.

Sorry, with all due respect...but WHAT are you talking about? We are used to having other people's voices on MJ tracks as background voices? I sure like you to explain me that.

You know, you must stop posting things that make sense m26uk.

The conspiracy theorists won't like it! ;-))

lol its true though surely

Okay guys, here's my take on this:

About 75% of the song IS MJ. The rest are by another singer(s). Sounds like an INCOMPLETE song to me that was finished off vocally by someone else.

I am bitterly disappointed this is what they release.

Well I hope The Sun and other tabloids DO pick up on this story to get Sony to take notice: 70% OF US DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS MICHAEL'S VOICE

I wouldn't get too excited - 99% of people thought the earth was flat not so long ago!

People who don't have the facts can be wrong you know.

Any song where the vocals are not 100% throughout the song. That's the obsession with this latest song, is it not? People thinking every note and word should be sung by Michael?

I don't care if Michael only sung 50% of the finished article. Under the circumstances - he is sadly no longer with us - I want to hear everything he was involved in. Especially when I consider it a good track like 'Breaking News'.

Mike's vocals, influence, and 'attitude' are on this song enough for me to enjoy it. It's a pity too many other people want to rip things apart rather than appreciate the positives. sad, bitter, hateful people - for the most part - from what I can see.

That's the 'modern world' I suppose.
I agree for the most part. But for me it is Michael. Maybe there's background vocals provided by someone else but isn't that normal. LOL. He isn't the only one singing on 2000 watts either. I think people need to take everything into context. The theme of the song, the fact that this was probably one of the first few projects after the trial (he would be pissed and maybe sound a little different) and the fact that it is heavily produced with him not being able to be a part of the final production. I think its a shame that the integrity of the project has now been derailed and believe me this will impact every other project from now on. Have you guys ever listened to a posthumous project by anyone? Anyways, I hope it makes the album and I hope the album is indeed able to come out on December 14.

you dont think it sounds different cause its a flat breathy type song..? I mean i;m listening to it and some ways he says stuff sounds like mike.

I happen to think the opposite.

I think anyone on here trying to get us to not buy the album should be treated with suspicion - particularly if they only have about 20 posts to their name!

After all, people like this could be working for Fox News, RF, The Sun, or TMZ - trying to destroy Michael's Legacy after his death!

Be carefull folks!!

Be careful for what?!
That we support fake-ass shit?!
Even tajjackson is saying it and latoya to, what more proof can you get!
Wake up people, Mike would be outraged by this abomination ;(
If this continious i will boycot this album and al Sony crap!

somethings fishy here... professional record executives..want to make money...why take a insane risk putting out a fake...If us joe public can sit here and work it out they MUST be able to.. you wouldnt open a rolex shop and sell fakes. business would plummit.

Hmmm, i listened this morning before college. IMO this is not MJ.

What are Sony playing at? i mean.... this MUST be fake... surely

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, which has blocked based on copyright." :scratch:

Guys, I arrived now. :doh: :blush: What happened? :unsure: I have not heard the song yet...

TeddyRiley1

1. @dllzz YES I SURE DID. WE HAVE FBI IS ON THIS WITH A FORENSIC MUSICOLEGIST. YOU WILL SEE IF IT GOES THAT FAR...THANK-YOU NO MORE COMMENTS.

Unbelieveable...finally something to look forward to, and now...not so much if you ask me. Michael has NEVER ever said his own name in a song, right then and there i though....this ain't right, this is not him.

WTF is going on? And WHY!!!!! There's no doubt plenty of material to choose from, why make fake stuff?

teddyriley1

1. @dllzz yes i sure did. We have fbi is on this with a forensic musicolegist. You will see if it goes that far...thank-you no more comments.

sony could be in big trouble if its not mj.

Oh well, Breaking News kinda sucked...

Can't wait for Another Day and Do You Know Where Your Children Are! :)

This song is going to bring really breaking news but not for the quality, for the controversy of weather or not the MJ's voice...

Very dissappointing all that comes from Sony.

I wouldn't get too excited - 99% of people thought the earth was flat not so long ago!

People who don't have the facts can be wrong you know.

Oh please, open your ears. I just can't understand how some people can't tell this is not Michael's voice. Really.

if it was/is mj on the song i actually really like it.

Completely lost here.... :unsure: >>>
kermit.gif

sony keeps putting out fakes songs of michael jackson/they keep trying to fool the fans of michael jackson/when will they ever put the real thing out/still waiting for the bad tour on dvd to come out/

seriously though i'm not sure if its mj or not.

maybe this was all a test- maybe sony wanted to see how far they could push us, even going as far as seeing how long they could push the posthumous albums for once the run out of songs.

if so, big mistake.

In parts its defo MJ in other parts its Defo not......

I think its all PR!! Will explain later!!

As if the FBI is so damn reliable...LMAO!

This is just a sad sad ...and at the same time...LAUGHABLE DAY!!!!

Hahaha indeeeeeed, FBI is corrupt as well as many big corporations, the CIA all that.
Michael talked about that also after all the crap he had to put up with!

The fact that MJ sings his own name is also very suspicious, for me this is a very sad day indeed. Unfortunately sony will get away with this, cuz they will coverup everything, you will never hear the truth, it's the sad way of the world really. Look at the media and stuff wake up it's all lies!

REMEMBER even your history books are a lie! (MJ's own words)

Back