Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

I'm beyond messed up! I'm ashamed to tell you how old I am. And all this is happening on my birthday!

I mean, I have always been a sucker for a slender guy because IMO, they just look so good in their clothes and stuff. And the way they move just gets me. Every single boyfriend I've ever had was slender. I call it SKINNY/FINE!

And Michael Jackson is most definitely SKINNY/FINE!

L'uomo Vogue, Ebony/Jet.......NEXT![/b]
:lol:

Happy Birthday to you! You got a nice gift indeed. He's wrapped in white and gold.

I'm beyond messed up! I'm ashamed to tell you how old I am. And all this is happening on my birthday!

I mean, I have always been a sucker for a slender guy because IMO, they just look so good in their clothes and stuff. And the way they move just gets me. Every single boyfriend I've ever had was slender. I call it SKINNY/FINE!

Happy Birthday to you! You got a nice gift indeed. He's wrapped in white and gold.

Happy Birthday to you! You got a nice gift indeed. He's wrapped in white and gold.[/b]

I know, what a birthday present! I really didn't expect all this. Michael, you shouldn't have!

Man, if he is acting like this now, imagine what we are in for come 2008!

I'm tellin ya, Michael is gonna rule 2008! It has already begun. Seems to me like he is starting it with a Thriller tribute to make sure everybody knows who he is. Then he is gonna drop it like it's hot on us!

Happy Birthday to you! You got a nice gift indeed. He's wrapped in white and gold.[/b]

I know, what a birthday present! I really didn't expect all this. Michael, you shouldn't have!

I'm tellin ya, Michael is gonna rule 2008! It has already begun. Seems to me like he is starting it with a Thriller tribute to make sure everybody knows who he is. Then he is gonna drop it like it's hot on us!

Wow, this is FANTASTIC. I think the last time MJ looked this good was 1991 imo. I'm also really excited about the interview. Sounds like some great topics (MUSIC, whodda thunk it!?) and maybe we'll even hear some exciting news about a new project or two! :)

Wow, this is FANTASTIC. I think the last time MJ looked this good was 1991 imo. I'm also really excited about the interview. Sounds like some great topics (MUSIC, whodda thunk it!?) and maybe we'll even hear some exciting news about a new project or two! :)

Back