Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"![/b]

OMG!!! I'd be like! I'm not retarded, I know what I'm buying!! :lol:

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"![/b]

Ebony/Jet is owned by the same company. Usually when something big is in Ebony, a small excerpt will also appear in Jet. My suggestion to you is to check Jet too.

When the fans gave Michael that birthday party at that theatre, a pic of Michael by his cake was in Ebony. That same pic was also in Jet announcing the birthday celebration.

Ebony/Jet is owned by the same company. Usually when something big is in Ebony, a small excerpt will also appear in Jet. My suggestion to you is to check Jet too.

When the fans gave Michael that birthday party at that theatre, a pic of Michael by his cake was in Ebony. That same pic was also in Jet announcing the birthday celebration.

OMG :woohoo: When I first opened this thread, I was actually hyperventilating! Michael looks fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on Ebony! Michael, I thank you...you rock, still! :imbad :yes:

OMG :woohoo: When I first opened this thread, I was actually hyperventilating! Michael looks fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on Ebony! Michael, I thank you...you rock, still! :imbad :yes:

Back