Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Wow, this is FANTASTIC. I think the last time MJ looked this good was 1991 imo. I'm also really excited about the interview. Sounds like some great topics (MUSIC, whodda thunk it!?) and maybe we'll even hear some exciting news about a new project or two! :)

Wow, this is FANTASTIC. I think the last time MJ looked this good was 1991 imo. I'm also really excited about the interview. Sounds like some great topics (MUSIC, whodda thunk it!?) and maybe we'll even hear some exciting news about a new project or two! :)

Am I the only one who noticed that the Access Hollywood segment with Michael and ugly Betty was sponsored by Macy's Department Store? A New York based company? In other words, Macy's paid for their advertising to be shown during Michael's segment. They did not have to do that because Access Hollywood would have had him on anyway. But Macy's wanted to take advantage of the enormous viewership for that segment so that they can put themselves in the minds of the christmas shoppers.

So much for Michael being able to get any sponsors.

Am I the only one who noticed that the Access Hollywood segment with Michael and ugly Betty was sponsored by Macy's Department Store? A New York based company? In other words, Macy's paid for their advertising to be shown during Michael's segment. They did not have to do that because Access Hollywood would have had him on anyway. But Macy's wanted to take advantage of the enormous viewership for that segment so that they can put themselves in the minds of the christmas shoppers.

Back