michaeljacksonsprincess is in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
:ciao:

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?

What is one of your favorite quotes?

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOT seat. :D

Daryll748;3822315 said:
:ciao:

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?

What is one of your favorite quotes?

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOT seat. :D

#1 most played song on my iPod? Hmm... That would be between PYT, Who Is It and Tabloid Junkie :)

One of my favorite quotes? "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

Favorite Indoor activity? I would say reading :) Favorite outdoor? I like dancing and playing with water balloons. Not to forget climbing trees.

The chore I absolutely hate doing? Dishes. All that scrubbing. Nope, not for me, but I'm kind of used to it :)

#1 most played song on my iPod? Hmm... That would be between PYT, Who Is It and Tabloid Junkie :)

One of my favorite quotes? "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

Favorite Indoor activity? I would say reading :) Favorite outdoor? I like dancing and playing with water balloons. Not to forget climbing trees.

The chore I absolutely hate doing? Dishes. All that scrubbing. Nope, not for me, but I'm kind of used to it :)

:clapping:choices

I'm glad I'm not the only any more that hates doing dishes :blush:

Do you have a fave book/author?

When you feel down and out :unsure:

What picks you from the ground? What's your ultimate 'escape plan'?

Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

:clapping:choices

I'm glad I'm not the only any more that hates doing dishes :blush:

Do you have a fave book/author?

When you feel down and out :unsure:

What picks you from the ground? What's your ultimate 'escape plan'?

Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

My favorite book? Moonwalk :D and author? Michael Jackson :p just kidding, even though he is too, I love Mildred D. Taylor and her book, Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry. And A Seperate Peace (not by her), and To Kill A Mocking Bird.

When I'm down and out, my escaping place is my room, and my iPod. I just listen to Michael's music and dance. That's what I love to do. And my ultimate escape plan, hmm... That's going to the beach, listening to my iPod, and watching the ocean and the sunset. I'm a nature freak lol.

And do I have a favorite Disney movie? :D I sure do. And that's the Lion King. I like snuggling up on my bed, and just watching it while holding onto my three stuffed animals: a lion named Simba, and tiger named Thriller :D and my stuffed dog, Mr. Fernando. I also love Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and Hercules.

My favorite book? Moonwalk :D and author? Michael Jackson :p just kidding, even though he is too, I love Mildred D. Taylor and her book, Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry. And A Seperate Peace (not by her), and To Kill A Mocking Bird.

When I'm down and out, my escaping place is my room, and my iPod. I just listen to Michael's music and dance. That's what I love to do. And my ultimate escape plan, hmm... That's going to the beach, listening to my iPod, and watching the ocean and the sunset. I'm a nature freak lol.

And do I have a favorite Disney movie? :D I sure do. And that's the Lion King. I like snuggling up on my bed, and just watching it while holding onto my three stuffed animals: a lion named Simba, and tiger named Thriller :D and my stuffed dog, Mr. Fernando. I also love Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and Hercules.

Indeed, Michael's music :wub: is the 'ultimate' Xscape plan hey...

Oh, I love to watch the sunset too... There is something real Magic and serene about it :blush:

What's your fave movie?

What is/was your fave subject at school?

What would be your dream job?

Indeed, Michael's music :wub: is the 'ultimate' Xscape plan hey...

Oh, I love to watch the sunset too... There is something real Magic and serene about it :blush:

What's your fave movie?

What is/was your fave subject at school?

What would be your dream job?

I know right, the beach, in fact all nature is just amazing :blush: it's so calming.

My favorite movie? That's easy, Moonwalker (to be honest, I can't choose between This Is It, Captain EO, The Jacksons: An American Dream, and Ghosts (if that even counts haha)

My favorite subject in school was Algebra, but now it's History and Spanish.

My dream jobs? I have a lot, but I honestly can't choose between being a children's doctor, a regular help everybody doctor, and a lawyer (prosecutor) :D

WOW, COOL job choices though... :clap:
Yeah, Ghosts is also one of my favorite 'shortfilms' / Movies
:blush:

What is your favourite perfume?

What first attracted you to MJ?

What is your favourite TV show?

WOW, COOL job choices though... :clap:
Yeah, Ghosts is also one of my favorite 'shortfilms' / Movies
:blush:

What is your favourite perfume?

What first attracted you to MJ?

What is your favourite TV show?

Thank you :)

My favorite perfume? Hmm..? That's actually really hard. I absolutely love Rihanna's perfume, but then again I love this peony and violet perfume.

What first attracted me to MJ? Lol his hair, and his singing/dancing. When I was like 11 months, my hair was curly like his was in the Bad era, and when I saw it, my grandma says I kept pointing at the TV and smiling. And then with his singing and dancing, I was just intrigued you know? He had this real cool way about him that I was in love with. And he still does.

My favorite TV show?

The Simpsons and America's Got Talent (I can't stand Howard Stern though..he bashed Michael long with LMP)

How are you doing?

What have you been up to, any projects rolling or just the laid back Summer time?

Is it Sunny or cloudy now where you live?

How are you doing?

What have you been up to, any projects rolling or just the laid back Summer time?

Is it Sunny or cloudy now where you live?

I'm great thank you :)

I'm currently getting ready for freshman year in high school, and I'm also working on this dance to 'Blood on the Dance Floor'. It's coming in pretty well, I like where it's headed. :D

And where I am? Oh it's cloudy out. Which is terrific, blocking out the hot sun. Finally!

Freshman in high school :clap: That must be really exciting indeed!

New majors and minors :lol: New teachers, new folks, new school :sigh:

WOW on the dancing too :woohoo:

Back