Michael's $1.5M 'Gone With the Wind' Oscar Is Missing

It was probably Latoya because she took all of MJ furniture and stuff or he probably lost it somewhere since he was organized with things

This will never be found somebody is hiding this real well. I got this feeling it is not even in the USA.

I don't know. This is a mystery and could be a plot to some kind of Agathe Christie style book. But who knows maybe these Oscars are just well hidden, still hidden in Neverland and some many years later after Neverland will be sold to somebody will be found accidentally due to some renovations taking place at the property.

Last edited:
From the research I did in Internet as bodyguard said MJ always carried these Oscars with him in a suitcase, meaning the bodyguard had to carry them everywhere which he didn't like to do as they were heavy for the case MJ was made to pay for something so that he could pay with them. The other fan who was watching the gates on the day when MJ has passed away noticed that a security man (just before ambulance came) which she didn't see before and couldn't recognise later in police among security men has left the house with a similar case and when she and other fan came up to him to ask for a message from Michael he was very rude and not glad to see them and got away. Seems someone disguised himself as a security man, got into the house, took it and left.

The other supposition is maybe they could be in an airplane? For sure they checked the houses, cars, yard and so on. But what airplane MJ was going to use to fly to London? Maybe they were stored there beforehand as a talisman for a future success?

From the research I did in Internet as bodyguard said MJ always carried these Oscars with him in a suitcase, meaning the bodyguard had to carry them everywhere which he didn't like to do as they were heavy for the case MJ was made to pay for .
---------------

LOL as if. Anyone wanna buy a apartment with sea views in lets say madrid lol

I believe beside Oscars there were important papers hidden there in other case I would think it was stupid to carry them around for the purpose described by a bodyguard.

From the research I did in Internet as bodyguard said MJ always carried these Oscars with him in a suitcase, meaning the bodyguard had to carry them everywhere which he didn't like to do as they were heavy for the case MJ was made to pay for .
---------------

LOL as if. Anyone wanna buy a apartment with sea views in lets say madrid lol

It seems there are a lot of people that got into this forum after MJ's death that are out for bullying someone. I wonder what their real aim is. What is your reason in doing that when somebody made some suppositions? Do you think you have the only true oppinion on things and others don't have a right to express their thoughts? Anyway this forum is already almost dead in comparison to what it was before June 2009 and I don't like many people here, they can be probably fans of MJ music, but not MJ friends.

Ive been on this forum since the early 2000's long before 2009.everyone can have an opinion and say it,thats what a discussion board is about and its my opinion that what the bodyguard claims is ridiculous and is prob one of the many things that were added inorder to get a book deal in the first place as frankly it does nothing but feed into the mj was a looney agenda by suggesting such things were carried around 24/7. It just surprises me that anyone would believe such a story when you think about it logically. Ie important papers would be in a safe or deposit box not left around for anyone to pick up

Someone should look in jefferys wardrobe.it will turn up sooner or later as you cant make money off it sitting on a draw. Either that or its sold on the black market

Yes, makes a point. But I wouldn't feel safes were safe after police broke into Neverland and opened all the safes they had there, there was a video showing them doing it. MJ had an important message to tell the world during concerts, it was mentioned somewhere, but they didn't take place. Maybe it was about the government. It could be not the papers though, but some memory card or similar with files, video, whatever. I would have hidden the same copies of it in 3-5 different places so that one day someone will find it :) And the Oscars might have ended to be at the bottom of some river.

Back