Michael's best performances

i wonder if im the only one who is bothered by it? dont get me wrong michael is the most amazing thing ever when he performance even his presence but i loved to hear earth song live or some other songs from history he lipsynced. like earth song 1996 world music award why only the last bit live? he was amazing so he could easily have done that live...
im glad i have this is it, and royal brunei but i wished to hear a full performance of earth song with all the power. i hope some day they will release more rehearsal maybe its on there..

This Dangerous 2002 had probably a mistake of the sound manager lol.

Can I add some performances? :D

Beat It Dallas 1984

-
Billie Jean Osaka 1987

-
Shake Your Body Osaka 1987

-
Human Nature Brisbane 1987

-
Billie Jean Helsinki 1997

-
Beat It Helsinki 1997

-
Stranger In Moscow Helsinki 1997

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIJCt5HtBA
Yokohama 1987 - Shake Your Body Down to the Ground

Most amazing, energetic and fun performance. I love especially at 9.36 :D Michael is SO cute.

I love the Bad concerts especially because they show a much lighter, fun side of Michael in my opinion. Just everything he sings you can sense/see him smiling and truly enjoying himself. He plays around alot, has fun and really gets the crowd involved :)

Michael's dancing in the HIStory concert in Bucharest is stunning. Especially WBSS and DSTYGE.

Dangerous Tour

Jam live in Bucharest (´92) Wembley (´92)
Billie jean Bucharest (´92)

Vocal: Human Nature (This is it)... Is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIJCt5HtBA
Yokohama 1987 - Shake Your Body Down to the Ground

Most amazing, energetic and fun performance. I love especially at 9.36 :D Michael is SO cute.

I love the Bad concerts especially because they show a much lighter, fun side of Michael in my opinion. Just everything he sings you can sense/see him smiling and truly enjoying himself. He plays around alot, has fun and really gets the crowd involved :)

I have never seen him dance better than he did in that performance. The pinnacle, imo.

Back