Michael's cousins

barbee0715

Proud Member
This is perhaps an odd question to ask, but I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum that know about the family.
I ran across some kind of legal article that used Michael's will and trust as an example of doing things right-and I saw that his contingent beneficiaries were Tito's kids, and Anthony, Elijah and Levon Jackson.

I know that Michael was as close and fatherly to his cousins' children as he was to his siblings' children. And I know that Joseph's brother and family moved with them to CA from the beginning. I also know that Anthony lost his father when he was little (I've seen his speech at YouTube) and Michael kind of took over that role in his life-I also knew he traveled with him on the HIStory tour, etc.

But I'm wondering who are Elijah and Levon? Are they Anthony's brothers? Who were their parents.
I'm just curious. Anybody know?

Lee and Eli (Anthony's cousins) are the grandchildren of Joe's brother Lawrence. They spent a lot of time with MJ, there are many pics and videos with them, most notably in the PHM, they also worked for him as young adults.

They are the ones between Michael and the camera man.

20aqb7l.jpg

And I think in the PHM they are the kids with Michael here:

And here Michael even names them at about 2:25

Last edited:
The lived near the ranch as kids so i guess became close because of that.they are second cousins. think there father is mark have a pic of them at some family wedding

Back