Michaels food

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Looking at This is it footage, I wonder what he was eating, to preserve the body he had. Not even the beginnings of a fat belly at age 50.
Was he a vegetarian?

Looking at This is it footage, I wonder what he was eating, to preserve the body he had. Not even the beginnings of a fat belly at age 50.
Was he a vegetarian?
he liked fast food, that's for sure. but he was keeping his diet. and in my opinion, he didn't really had to. i like fat Michael from invincible era. he looked cute
089df26254f1f70ab2b218e08b640f32.jpg

Kevin McLin (a former publicist for the Jackson family) stated that Michael Jackson generally liked eating turkey burgers, Chinese food, a lot of vegetables, but he avoided red meat.

Also, right after a concert, sources close to him revealed that he used to eat watermelon (backstage) as a way for him to replenish the fluids that he just lost on stage while performing.

This suggests that also right after each 'This Is It' show, he would eat watermelon (backstage) for the same reason.

Michael Jackson also liked to order and eat fish sandwich from McDonald's (especially, while working in the recording studio).

One of the singer's favourite meals generally was chicken breast (chicken breast was also his last meal on Earth).

It is interesting to note that during Michael Jackson's last week on Earth, Randy Phillips hired a guy whose sole purpose was to remind the singer to eat.

Was he a vegetarian?
Unfortunately if you look at how thin he was, I'd say very very little.

There was interviews from his chef at the time who mentioned what he was eating and all the healthy stuff he enjoyed etc.

I guess there's not much time for food in-between rehearsals and sleep deprivation 😞

Thought he liked chicken and Chinese food, and carrots since he liked carrot cake back in the day. and some said KFC in his later years.

sounds good, but did he say that?
“I fast every Sunday. I don’t eat anything. Just juices. […] It flushes out the system, cleans out the colon. I think that’s great. To really make it work, you have to do it properly. That’s the sewer valve of the system. You have to keep that clean like you clean the outside of your body. All these impurities come out of your system because you’re not clean inside. It comes out in pimples or disease or through big pores. Toxins trying to get out of your system. People should try to keep themselves clean.”
― Michael Jackson

He was ..Vegan and vegetarian when i first became a fan . I did not know what carrot cake was untill i read he liked it.
I'm not sure why i gravitate towards this thread haha

i remember this yeah.

Unfortunately, his diet wasn't correct... He could lose so much weight... I still can't believe, how he managed to dance with this poor eating ration

Back