Michael's handwritten notes from Jackson - AEG trial motions

Perhaps, but it is evidence of his upcoming business goals. And they should have the right to show it. For me personally, I'm just proud that he still had so much to look forward to and it shows he had a good sense of business. Some goals were very high, but that's what made Michael and that's what separates the greats from the ordinary.

Michael had a knack of making his dreams come true.

I agree with both of you.

There's action planning all throughout these notes. What was his action plan, what he had to do in order to get his housing in order and to make money to fulfill all his other plans? This Is It. Every morning he woke up and wrote "gotta go full out, only 2 months left, etc etc." is Michael action planning. Lets not think these notes were found in some secret treasure chest by the Jacksons, they were recovered from Michael's room, which was filled with notes like this. He wants to contact Randy, more action planning. The biggest action plan of them all were that he wouldn't negotiate with AEG unless they promised him all this stuff.

He knew what had to be done to get where he wanted to go. And he knew how to get there.

I agree with you on this. Michael did have a plan.

I always felt that if it was not for the allegations, persecution, & sleeping problems, Michael would have created more and amassed more wealth. Sometimes when you make plans, it is hard to filter in the societal forces that can destroy or impede your plans.

I have felt this too. If none of this happen to Michael can you imagine where Michael would be today.

So true in the bold.

It sad to see Michael's handwritten notes to see the plans that he had dreams he has that will never come true. Like it was mention in a post that the jury need to see this i agree with that everythings else has been going on in this trial.

Maybe the jury will see Michael in a differance light who know and not what AEG has painted Michael as.

Thank you Ivy.

Do we know if the conditions for working with AEG that Michael wrote about in his notes (e.g. developing movies) were in fact part of his contract for This Is It?

Do we know if the conditions for working with AEG that Michael wrote about in his notes (e.g. developing movies) were in fact part of his contract for This Is It?

They testified he had a 3 movies contract with them. Not sure if they showed it in court.

Never crossed my mind that Michael was accommodated, quiet in his home and watching life pass. He never stopped. In his intimate world he was always working and taking ideas. He was just organizing things and waiting for the right time to act and put plans into practice. It's a shame he did not have time to do this.... :cry: *big sigh*

When I read Michael's notes (thank you Ivy) I felt upset because of the situation in which we are reading them. But it's good to know that he was thinking positive about his and his children's future, and writing these notes to himself, which is something that many of us do when planning something. I do believe that he wrote these notes for his own benefit and probably intended for them to be private - his thoughts and dreams on paper. I'm clearer on Tohme now too and how Michael thought of him. Despite everything he believed in himself and what he thought he could achieve and that is a positive thing. Michael was well read and I'm a bit puzzled as to how he believed that prof. was giving him REM sleep, I guess he had been told that - maybe by Murray - and didn't check it out? It's not really the sort of thing he could have gone around talking about. But hopefully he passed along with his dreams for the future. Bless him.

I could be very wrong here but when Michael said he wanted Murray to practise he may not have meant it like -until he gets it right - I understood it more like he wanted him there to start practising medicine.
God bless Michael, he never stopped thinking ahead and being innovative. What we might have witnessed had he lived.

Soulmum, I think that's exactly what Michael meant 'until Murray gets it right', but the last thing he expected was for Murray Not to moniter him while he was 'under'. He always said prof was 'safe' so long as he was monitored by a doctor. In hospital, if you are undergoing surgery, if the anaesthetist has to leave the room another takes over the care of the patient. They don't just walk off and leave the patient to their own devices! Michael's death was avoidable, and that really hurts.

I see I must distinguish between Michael's visions, ideas and dreams and his possibilities for carry out.
Until now I thought this always together and this was wrong because Michael's genius and his power of imagination hat nothing to do with his financial potency.

Now, today I have a little googled because he mentioned films on his notes.
I haven't much found but a few another things....

Here
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-inside-michael-jacksons-abandoned-fun-park
is a serie about Neverland with 25 picures by night.
You can see there his incredible love for filigran details.
Notice pic. 15 where you can see a statue from Ali Baba on Neverland.

Yes, and here you get an impression about Michael's dreamworld and his excellent fantasy:
http://disneyandmore.blogspot.de/2009/11/d-exclusive-michael-jacksons-peter-pans.html
For me it looks like as if the pencil drawings are Michael's work. I can't find words for what I was feeling by look at them.

I am glad to see these notes. He was trying to get back on track and I feel was getting the right people behind him towards the end. He just didn't have enough time to do it and Murray took that from him.

He was trying to get back on track

:thinking:

Trying to get back? No. It is not for MJ. He did not need to try anything .... Michael had already earned his place in the world and consecrated as the biggest artist on the planet. Just look at his genius and everything he did and won. He did not need to prove anything to anyone that he was able to accomplish more. He did not need to prove to anyone that he was still the greatest artist on the planet. He was never forgotten. I'm sure he had consciousness it. Like any human being who always want/desire to accomplish more and grow in what you do, he just had the desire to want more, do more things in music and other areas, keep working/creating and gifting the world and fans with his art. :coffee: Or am I completely wrong? :fear:

Last edited:
:thinking:

Trying to get back? No. It is not for MJ. He did not need to try anything .... Michael had already earned his place in the world and consecrated as the biggest artist on the planet. Just look at his genius and everything he did and won. He did not need to prove anything to anyone that he was able to accomplish more. He did not need to prove to anyone that he was still the greatest artist on the planet. He was never forgotten. I'm sure he had consciousness it. Like any human being who always want/desire to accomplish more and grow in what you do, he just had the desire to want more, do more things in music and other areas, keep working/creating and gifting the world and fans with his art. :coffee: Or am I completely wrong? :fear:

I meant like getting his finances in order and things like that. Getting his life back on track by getting a house for his kids and getting better people helping him get things he wanted to do. There were people who worked for him that didn't have his best interests at heart. I didn't mean him as an artist and his work.

Michael has been prescribed sleeping medication, the pill kind, for sleep. These types of medications would do the sleep cycle, including REM sleep.

Perhaps Michael looked at his IV drip, propofol, as doing the same thing as the pill form of sleeping medication. That the propofol just did it quicker than the pill form of sleeping medication. The pill form of sleeping medication helps your mind to relax and to fall asleep and not tossing and turning all night.

Since propofol works as an IV drip, Michael liked the idea of the speediness over the pill form, which could take longer, as it breaks down to go into the blood stream, much like food would in the digestive process. And that's today's science lesson!

Perhaps Michael looked at his IV drip, propofol, as doing the same thing as the pill form of sleeping medication. That the propofol just did it quicker than the pill form of sleeping medication.

I´m sure if pills had helped Michael had prefered them instead of having Murray practising on him.
Michael´s last night Murray tried for many hours with other sleeping medication given in a drip but it didn´t help.If the medication is given in a drip it should work much faster than pills.

It's sad to read all these notes but at the same time, they show that Michael had great future plans. He could had achieved so much more, but Conrad appeared in Michael's life.

"Note 9
Conrad must practice now I can't be tired after procedure to important Rim sleep
for plane also with bed
Hire Conrad exclusive"

This is petrifying. Was Propofol to be used in the plane too?

Note 10
2isd26a.jpg

Cirque Du Soleil 10,000,000
AEG 250,000,000
Nike Deal
Blue City
al NOOR
prince FADIA
Hire accountant I trust now and lawyer I want to meet him

I haven't read the notes and I don't know if anyone has made this comment, but I gotta say - is NOTHING about Michael's life going to sacred in this trial? NOTHING?

I assume when MJ wrote RIM sleep he meant REM sleep!!

Now propofal as we semi recently learned does not allow REM sleep, now for someone (Conrad) was trying to wing him off like he said, wouldn't he have explained to Michael that Propofol does not induce REM sleep? Obviously michael did not understand that, and no dr ever explained that simple note that could have had Michael looking for another alternative to sleep.. Dr's just tell him its safe for the $$$..

If Michael wanted to hire conrad to help him reach REM sleep, I highly doubt he would have used propofol IF he knew that..

Back