"Michael's love for shiny and sparkly clothes"

th_889626811_MJ_122_599lo.jpg
th_889626811_MJ_122_599lo.jpg
images-311.jpg
o-MICHAEL-JACKSON-STYLE-570.jpg
BwswY2PIQAEiG4a.jpg

Last edited:
I call this the "silverware jacket", lol! Mike's looking quite yummy, too :girl_sigh:

Silverwarejacketlol_zpsf37cb36d.jpg
This is a fun one, technically not sparkling :) Michael Bush talked about this in one of the interviews, how Michael inspired him to create this. Just shows Michael's creativity was beyond imagination. Who else would have thought of adding bunch of silverware on a jacket, and rock it!

This is a fun one, technically not sparkling :) Michael Bush talked about this in one of the interviews, how Michael inspired him to create this. Just shows Michael's creativity was beyond imagination. Who else would have thought of adding bunch of silverware on a jacket, and rock it!
Yeah, I just saw another one of those. The one with big rectangular pieces of metal all over the front. Jumping back and forth between different threads so didn't get my act together to note page number or even which thread. I definitely liked it for this thread. If I see it again, it's going in.

I love the cutlery jacket. And it is shiny. So it does count.

Michael is such a 'neat fellow', love that description 💕
The funny thing is 'fellow' is a word Michael used. In the 1999 MTV interview when he mentions Rod Temperton he's talking about Rod writing a bit of Thriller while he's in a taxi. And Michael calls Rod 'a German fellow'. I'm not sure why Michael called him German; he played plenty of gigs in Germany and had German friends so he must have been able to hear the difference between an English accent and a German one. But that doesn't really matter. Point is, he uses the word. And it just sounds SO cute when he does.

It's a bit like when he says 'pardon' all the time. It's so delightful. No-one else says that.

I'm not gonna lie...I love this just as much! I'm not complaining lol.
With the MM90 version of the 'gif that keeps on giving' you've got rock star dynamism, wild energy, a sexual aura being unleashed. You've got heat.

With the slower version you've got sultry sensuality slowly oozing out of him (I'm using sw23's word, 'oozing', feels right). You have a promise, you have something that's beckoning you, something irresistible ...

Um, I need to go and lie down. 🥵

With the MM90 version of the 'gif that keeps on giving' you've got rock star dynamism, wild energy, a sexual aura being unleashed. You've got heat.

With the slower version you've got sultry sensuality slowly oozing out of him (I'm using sw23's word, 'oozing', feels right). You have a promise, you have something that's beckoning you, something irresistible ...

😂 Totally agree with that assessment. For me that's also Bad era Michael vs Dangerous era Michael, dynamic sexy irresistible rock star vs sultry sensual irresistible perfection!

Having the thoughts lol...😉🥵

Yes, perfectly well put for the slow mo', just oozing sensuality 🥰🥵

Speaking of shiny thing, I had a funny dream. I had a bunch of Billie Jean gloves, but instead of rhinestones, they have shiny sequins on them. And I am trying to create my own by stitching multi colour sequins on a glove! 😂 😂 I know it's all sorts of wrong! But in my dream the glove is made of sequins 🤣

Seriously? I was *just* looking at photos from this last night. Didn't post them cos I was too tired and I wasn't quite sure about them. The ones I found weren't as good as this one. This is beautiful. I'll see if I can find one of the ones I was looking at and you'll see what I mean.

Lovely photo, awesome jacket. It woke me up, alright. :D

Back