"Michael's love for shiny and sparkly clothes"

Speaking of shiny thing, I had a funny dream. I had a bunch of Billie Jean gloves, but instead of rhinestones, they have shiny sequins on them. And I am trying to create my own by stitching multi colour sequins on a glove! 😂 😂 I know it's all sorts of wrong! But in my dream the glove is made of sequins 🤣
Hang on! I thought the glove was covered in sequins. What? I'm confused now. Don't do this to me, lol. I'm too tired. I don't remember ever seeing it with rhinestones.

Multi-coloured sequins on the glove would be awesome. I used to wear sequins on my face when I went to gigs. Under my eyes.

Hang on! I thought the glove was covered in sequins. What? I'm confused now. Don't do this to me, lol. I'm too tired. I don't remember ever seeing it with rhinestones.

Multi-coloured sequins on the glove would be awesome. I used to wear sequins on my face when I went to gigs. Under my eyes.
I thought the original was rhinestones, but maybe the original was Sequins and then he upgraded to rhinestones 🤔
The thing I was trying to stitch on are called Paillette here, I highly doubt that's what his glove had, but that's all my mind can imagine me having 😂

I thought the original was rhinestones, but maybe the original was Sequins and then he upgraded to rhinestones 🤔
The thing I was trying to stitch on are called Paillette here, I highly doubt that's what his glove had, but that's all my mind can imagine me having 😂
Look, I know I'm like a broken record on this. You all probably want me to stop droning on about this, lol. Sorry, can't resist. Gotta say this, gotta get this off my chest.

This is *exactly* why I'm so obsessed with Michael's material archives and what is being done with them. It should be possible, for example, to go online and find a little online 'museum'. And you could look up the glove and there would be photos and a little description. And then maybe we'd discover that the different versions of the glove were decorated differently (I'm just making this up, obvs). Cos maybe there is a rhinestone version. I think I've only seen sequins but who really knows?

Michael's material archives could be used for real exhibitions but there could also be a mini permanent exhibition on the website (although I think the official website is awful but that's a different conversation) with a few of the really obvious things highlighted with a little story attached.

Anyway. I will now get down off my soapbox. It's not as if it's ever gonna get me anywhere, going on and on about this.

34xgpap.jpg

Love! Love! The HIStory trailer! He looks out of the world sexy here!
I agree and there's not enough of these images on this thread. It's such an obvious one to go for but there's hardly any. Weird.

He looks all kinds of cool and sexy in the trailer. We need to celebrate it more. We have your profile pic which is great but we need more.

I'm obsessed with the glove now! I found this little clip. It's not the one I saw way back but it's interesting. Time stamp for Michael's glove is approx 2m and at 2m 20s they show a close-up. I can definitely see sequins on it although it still looks a bit different to this other one I saw. Your dream about creating a Michael glove with sequins was bang on. I love the idea of it with multi-coloured sequins. That's my kind of bling.

@zinnia Was this the Beat it stytle jacket that michael favoured ? It looks very light weight and comfortable. Replicated many times right ?
That Michael Bush video (with the cherubs explanation ) was brilliant actually. Thank You for that one.
Lovely thread

One pretty eye catchin' edited one ...

@zinnia Was this the Beat it stytle jacket that michael favoured ? It looks very light weight and comfortable. Replicated many times right ?
That Michael Bush video (with the cherubs explanation ) was brilliant actually. Thank You for that one.
You are more than welcome. I love that video. He shares so many interesting little anecdotes. And the bit about the cherubs ... 🥰 💔

Lovely thread
Oh, you are a doll, getting this one going again. I actually nearly did last week, saw some lovely photos I could add to it. But then didn't. Cos sometimes I make no sense at all.

I'm going to go and look for stuff. 🙂

You are more than welcome. I love that video. He shares so many interesting little anecdotes. And the bit about the cherubs ... 🥰 💔

Oh, you are a doll, getting this one going again. I actually nearly did last week, saw some lovely photos I could add to it. But then didn't. Cos sometimes I make no sense at all.

[/QUOTE]
was just marvelling the muti colour rhinestones in the video , goniochromism So beautiful and iridescence is everything .
And...when it's on Michael's clothes - Divinity in motion!

You are welcome zinnia .
This thread ...
BUMP BUMP BUMP !
was just marvelling the muti colour rhinestones in the video , goniochromism So beautiful and iridescence is everything .

And...when it's on Michael's clothes - Divinity in motion!

You are welcome zinnia .

This thread ...

BUMP BUMP BUMP !

one edited -
one edited -

Sorry , dont mind me -im going ga ga at this thread LOL

OK, I am bumping this one right away!!

I've posted versions of this photo before and the girls went very quiet, IIRC. I don't like the outfit but he looks to die for in the photos. I'll try to find my fave and post it here and you can tell me what you think. No probs if you're lukewarm. I can take it, lol. I'm a big girl.

This particular photo is much better than the one I posted bc you can see all the lovely iridescence (sp?) on the jacket and the colours and sparkly, shiny loveliness. :D

19551_104702576222436_1000004808219.jpg

@wendijane

This is the photo I was talking about. I first bumped it on Manhood but the reception was, er, muted, shall we say, lol. As I said, the outfit leaves me cold. Fortunately, you can't really see it here. But he looks to die for and that's all I'm saying bc this is not Manhood, lol. Obviously the pb is a bit crap but I'll take it. He still looks, um, rather nice.

You can see just enough of the jacket for it to qualify for this thread. 🥰

19551_104702576222436_1000004808219.jpg

@wendijane

This is the photo I was talking about. I first bumped it on Manhood but the reception was, er, muted, shall we say, lol. As I said, the outfit leaves me cold. Fortunately, you can't really see it here. But he looks to die for and that's all I'm saying bc this is not Manhood, lol. Obviously the pb is a bit crap but I'll take it. He still looks, um, rather nice.

You can see just enough of the jacket for it to qualify for this thread. 🥰
This this this ....is yes .. yes ..yes
its blue trousers sort of combat ...pockets either side ...plastic ...pvc pants . its working day and night dangerous ! i love this
M with Randy allare and the other dancers.
Oh YES Love that outfit

Back