Michael's makeup appreciation thread

im buggered zin this thread does me in haha
I'm done for the day. I've bumped that thread for you, posted what feels like a thousand photos, sobbed over the news about Barrett Strong, swooned over Michael's eyebrows, sobbed some more over David Ruffin's voice, gazed into Michael's eyes until I nearly forget who I even am, lol. I'm all out of energy.

I'm done for the day. I've bumped that thread for you, posted what feels like a thousand photos, sobbed over the news about Barrett Strong, swooned over Michael's eyebrows, sobbed some more over David Ruffin's voice, gazed into Michael's eyes until I nearly forget who I even am, lol. I'm all out of energy.
wjos barrete strong? oh no wonder its past midnight! and thank you zin ive seen the notification just this min

wjos barrete strong? oh no wonder its past midnight! and thank you zin ive seen the notification just this min
Barrett Strong wrote loads of awesome Tamla hits with Norman Whitfield. They did a load of Temps songs (Papa Was A Rolling Stone, Just My Imagination), 'War' by Edwin Starr, Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin. Just loads. He was 81 so it's not awful. But it is awful bc he wrote loads of 'my' songs. So, it sucks.

oh god, let me post another photo. Don't wanna log off on a low note.

MV5BYWE4MjQxZjItM2U0ZS00MDk5LThiMGItMzI1NmMzNDVhYjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_.jpg

Barrett Strong wrote loads of awesome Tamla hits with Norman Whitfield. They did a load of Temps songs (Papa Was A Rolling Stone, Just My Imagination), 'War' by Edwin Starr, Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin. Just loads. He was 81 so it's not awful. But it is awful bc he wrote loads of 'my' songs. So, it sucks.

oh god, let me post another photo. Don't wanna log off on a low note.
oh god no no again another that created the era , too many .i love war , i love just my imagination , im really sorry i am
alright this thread is massive

he did in the clos as we know got him to pull back all his hair , there is a picture which ive sure youve seen zin hes on a pale blue wooden chair , they used it fotr the off the wall fanzine 1992 i love it the full photo cannot find it

sitting backwards on the pale blue wood chair i mean about to fall off so he is holding tight dont worry i havent gone loopy i promise it exsists i promise u haha he is griping the back of the chair , it is a full pic he is in all black with boots it is sheer pulsating sex
19otw0a.jpg

thamk you! "sitting backwards " lol - he is though there is a couple these shots but ah lin this oh i had this i did wish that we couldve seen his hands but isnt it such an awesome shot i love it

One of my top faves. Seems like a good place to sign off. I'm knackered, lol.

924594695328c8166992d958b31e72d4.jpg
Good night zin @zinniabooklover have a lovely sleep night night
oh , love the overall feel of this picture i like my art / pictures / men pensive ive learnt that today its a look which draws me for sure
I do think he rocked those eyes like a dream got long lashes here im sure

Back