Michael's makeup appreciation thread

oh god now how im i 'suppose to :ROFLMAO: :eek: :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜† πŸ”₯ 🀩 😲 sleep now zin ? zin ! ziiiiiiin omh omg come back hahaha u cant do that s thats ..thats ahaha oh my days now THATs absolutely...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woah daddy πŸ˜²πŸ’˜:love:oh my days :ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ™ i love this . thank you so much hahaha
Yes, I posted that one especially for you.

10 pages! This thread is 10 pages!

I'm definitely going, lol. 😴

Yes, I posted that one especially for you.

10 pages! This thread is 10 pages!

I'm definitely going, lol. 😴
im all pensive and cant sleep now haha i keep looking , hes mature , its the natrual , hes pensive oh my ah you killed me with that woah oh my days haha
i know it will be a long thread this one haha ive got a feeling
alright night , night , i am restless haha

this but NOT This ] i cant find the original to this , this looks not m to me

Hm, maybe it's the Russian woman. Is she Russian? Can't remember. Can't remember her name, either. There are photos of her with the red shirt and the hat although the ones I've seen have all been outside pics. One by water, I think, and one of her sitting in a tree.

You might need @Michaels Lover to cast an expert eye on this.

Oh yes elena , girl crush lol she is indeed.
it might be m but it might be really heavily edited? @Michaels Lover any way the original is awesome shows his lashes and not like that if i can recall lol

It is from the LA Gear commercial from 1990
Here's some others from the same commercial for comparison

EDp0q_qXsAAlaZk.jpg

EDp0opmXsAAIg1g.jpg
EDp0tQzW4AAerb6.jpg

He really is. I feel slightly doolally right now. Seeing 3 pics one after another. Not good for my heart rate, lol.
Tell me about it zin im bloody too ol for this marlarky i really am , i had to go n stand outside ffs at half one in the morning ! hot flush - cold sweat lol:ROFLMAO:thats the magic working
I have another version of this
mj2.jpg
ohhh @Hiker this is just ....this deserves a story written about it πŸ₯ΉπŸ”₯πŸ’˜. haha it is magestic (and now my chrome wallpaper)

Also, the eyeshadow! Mm ...
i know , this picture is so elevated

Tell me about it zin im bloody too ol for this marlarky i really am ,
Snap! We had this conversation once before. You said you were too old, I said I was too knackered. We took it all the way up to eleven last night, wend. Not doing that again! Been all upside-down all day, lol. That was an epic session!

"You want it all but you can't have it."
(Mike Patton)

I guess we have to listen to Mike! He's trying to save us, wend. I can't do crazy late night MJJC stuff. It'll kill me. :)

i had to go n stand outside ffs at half one in the morning ! hot flush - cold sweat lol
Tell me about it, lol.

thats the magic working
Michael's magic! ❀️

Snap! We had this conversation once before. You said you were too old, I said I was too knackered. We took it all the way up to eleven last night, wend. Not doing that again! Been all upside-down all day, lol. That was an epic session!

"You want it all but you can't have it."
(Mike Patton)

I guess we have to listen to Mike! He's trying to save us, wend. I can't do crazy late night MJJC stuff. It'll kill me. :)

Tell me about it, lol.

Michael's magic! ❀️
@zinniabooklover Oh my god, Zin :ROFLMAO:yeah it was brilliant πŸ˜†you are such a character i do appreciate you so much haha make me laugh you really do my lovely . Its true though ! he wrote that song just for us didnt he ?:ROFLMAO: its so my mindset which has got worse as ive gotten older lol ive been on the coffee all day lol because i was "fallling to pieces " all day . n we say we wont do it all over again, but sure enough ....
oh , this thread its absolutely the edge of divinity its got to be ... ten pages ! ten pages πŸ˜†πŸ™keep it going people me n zin are just gonn take a bit of a breather we will b back haha

Back