Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

That is a very odd piece of attachment, can't tell if its real. Male ballett dancers wear similar dancer's belt which is suppose to hold everything in place and smoothen out their front area. They don't have things floating around while dancing! So the technology to keep Mikezilla in place existed :) Michael was probably going for a different look ;) Or maybe Mikezilla was too strong to keep in place and wanted to keep coming out to see what's all the oohs and aahs are about ;) Either way, no one is complaining. Michael has his style and he makes it work!
I agree. If he wanted to keep things contained he definitely could have. Male ballet dancers end up with a 'bulge' (which I can imagine would still send sw23, ahem, WILD) but it's all very smooth, as you say, and not really blaring 'MANHOOD' to the watching audience.

In my fantasy interviews I won't be addressing this particular question, ladies. It will have to remain a mystery. 🤣

I was trying to find some pictures for the dance moves thread (I am so scared its going to become another manhood thread and people will get angry!), and I am embarrassed to admit! I found like 2 'decent' photos out of 60 or so where there was no touching, caressing, humping, Mikezilla popping! :oops: too bad too bad about it. Must do better, so from now on no more manhood pics from me. :censored:

oh don't feel guilty! I love all the photos that you bump, I don't have to hunt for new material ;) Its a real time saver :D .
Keep on looking for treasure in this 1200+ page thread :)
Oh, I hadn't thought of it like that. I guess it is kind of a time saver. OK, I feel a bit better now.

The only thing is 1200+ pages sounds never-ending but, unfortunately, a lot of the images are no longer available. There must be some kind of copyright time limit or something. I can go through pages and not a single image comes up. It's frustrating cos they'll all be going insane over a particular image and it's not available so I can't check it out. And they do like to have their conversations. The mods are always having to jump in to remind everyone to keep it clean. They do get carried away sometimes.

Plus, as you said, there is some real treasure in these pages. I just bumped one last night which left me breathless. MM90 described it as 'majestic'. And it is. I wouldn't want to have missed that image for anything. His eyes, omg. It's a photo from a gig but, oh, his eyes. I just got lost in them.

I was trying to find some pictures for the dance moves thread (I am so scared its going to become another manhood thread and people will get angry!), and I am embarrassed to admit! I found like 2 'decent' photos out of 60 or so where there was no touching, caressing, humping, Mikezilla popping! :oops: too bad too bad about it. Must do better, so from now on no more manhood pics from me. :censored:
Oh, I love the two you have posted. The one with his leg in the air, I think you already posted that here (or somewhere) so it was lovely to see it again.

The first one is my fave though. It's such a good photo. And you don't often see images of Michael where you can also see the audience. I'm not sure what brief his photographers had, how much freedom they had. But they really missed a trick there. Photos showing the size of the audience are magic. Although maybe it used to be mostly rock bands who did that. But that did change in the 90's. There are a couple of awesome photos of Liam Gallagher - who I have no interest in and Oasis are not for me. One really famous one where he's at the edge of the stage, arms spread out (the photo is taken from behind) and a huge audience in front of him. Ignore the fact that it's Liam, as a rock photo it is AWESOME. And I want to see images like that for Michael but I never do.

Ed Sheeran has copied the Liam idea. He's got at least two (maybe three) photos from his stadium gigs, same idea, photo taken from behind, audience in front, looks awesome. And this is Ed Sheeran who has no style, no class and no compelling magic about him. Apologies to anyone who likes Ed - he doesn't do it for me - but, visually, he doesn't have what it takes and yet these photos are beautiful. Just fabulous. I really want to see similar images of Michael and cannot believe they don't exist. That type of photo is a dream for any photographer. It can't be the dancing. There are plenty of opportunities where Michael is not dancing all over the place where they could get that type of image. And rock singers are flinging themselves all over the shop and just really going for it. So that can't be the reason. Oh, the frustration.

Never mind. It's all good. I'm grateful for the photos that we do have. And so many of them are beautiful and awesome.

Last edited:
Have you, or anyone, stared at his crotch as hard as I have in this picture because GOD I can’t handle it. Everything else in this picture slays me too… his face and lips, the buckles on his legs, his fists clenching, the curve of his body in that position…. But the impression we see in the crotch area is going to keep me awake at night lol
Short answer - no. :ROFLMAO:

Longer answer - I noticed the crotch activity, thought, 'oh, I think the girls might like that' and then immersed myself in:

his waistline (currently obsessed with)
the zip and it's curving journey down his torso (which I want to run my hand down a la BOTDF, long version)
the creases in his top (see above)
his clenched fist (can hardly bear to consider implications of that, much too hot)
his eyes (what is he thinking?)
his lips (Mm ...)
his thighs (god, help us and save us ... jfc )
his hair (so sexy)
open neck of his top (god, I just can't ... )
his shoulders (please don't talk to me about his shoulders, I might cry)

So not a lot of headspace left over for crotch assessment. But, no worries. You girls have got it. I can rest easy :D

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

05111.jpg
imager.php
OK, I promise, no more after this one. Promise.

Have been hanging on to this one for a while but, well, here we are. It's the hollow of his neck. And the hand, obvs. And his thighs. And fabric and stuff ... shoulders ...

I think that's a fair assumption, he will probably be like -

meme3.jpg

even make it easier -
ani_michaelundressing.gif

and leave hints for you along the way -

Michael-Jackson-Gifs-michael-jackson-16181785-249-385-1.gif
Buenos-Aires-wbss-Slomo.gif
MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182178-300-200.gif
Lmao!! Whewwwww 🔥 🔥 🔥

Between the shirt rip and the last gif of him slowly rubbing himself, I feel like I’m being personally targeted in this post 😂 😂

I am not complaining, but I am permanently mesmerized lol

but seriously! What is going on there! Is he having a moment?! This has got to be part of Human Nature though I cannot find the exact concert. But really! 🥵😱 .... literally .... slowly rubbing himself!
Literally one of the greatest moments captured on film. I only wish for a million more of them lol

Is this photoshopped? Because how is he doing this? This can't be real, can it? I'm just 😮
That’s actually from when he’s hanging off the mechanical arm right? Just rotate the photo! I’m pretty confident in this answer :)

Either way, it’s ammmmazing! Whenever he hangs off that thing I lose my mind lol. It’s terrifying and incredible and it just makes me fall in love with him so deeply lol

Is this photoshopped? Because how is he doing this? This can't be real, can it? I'm just 😮
That’s actually from when he’s hanging off the mechanical arm right? Just rotate the photo! I’m pretty confident in this answer :)

Either way, it’s ammmmazing! Whenever he hangs off that thing I lose my mind lol. It’s terrifying and incredible and it just makes me fall in love with him so deeply lol
Yes, its from Beat It beginning when he is hanging from the cherrypicker

tumblr_kum0lr2OQ51qawq94o1_500.jpg

Oh, that makes sense. As long as it's not photoshopped. Rotating is OK. I think that one I bumped where his head is right back, looks like he's lying down, pretty sure that's been rotated but I'm OK with that.

Phew!

Yes, its from Beat It beginning when he is hanging from the cherrypicker

View attachment 1781
Mm, in that case I wish they had just posted it as normal. Cos it always looks amazing when he's hanging off the picker. I don't mind photos being rotated, it doesn't bug me like the photoshopping does. But those cherry picker images are awesome. Just leave them be!

Mm, in that case I wish they had just posted it as normal. Cos it always looks amazing when he's hanging off the picker. I don't mind photos being rotated, it doesn't bug me like the photoshopping does. But those cherry picker images are awesome. Just leave them be!
This is from Earth song
CIio-G4e-Ws-AAa-IA.jpg

The way he pulls himself back, effortlessly! Core and upper body strength! 😱 😮

tumblr_luqh4rkJ2U1qgy4sco2_500.gifv

This is from Earth song
CIio-G4e-Ws-AAa-IA.jpg

See, now, these look great. Don't mess with these photos. I'd be having kittens if I was his manager but this does look fabulous. He was a wild boy. There's footage of him hanging off the balcony in TDCAU Brazil, IIRC. Crazy, wild boy.

tumblr_n499c2zkIz1sj6vq9o1_500.gif

:girl_tantrum:

tumblr_nqigwzFQy01tcrtxjo1_400.gif

tumblr_n0u8ru9K7v1rbb38go1_400.gif

that body.. the facial expressions and the way he moves and.. that neck

To sum it up:

:yes::yes::yes:

@zinniabooklover So I originally was just going to reply to the bottom picture here that you bumped earlier. But then I saw that the same post had all these other pics too and I just could not help myself…

He is drop dead gorgeous and sexy in every one of these…his neck is incredible. I love the sweat my god 😍 his smile genuinely makes my stomach flutter lol. It really seriously does. This is why I only seem to draw portraits of him smiling!

So many thoughts on all of these but I’ll let you all react lol.

Oh but I gotta mention that 4th photo down… below the belt… oh Michael 🍆 😅 🥵 ❤️

This is from Earth song
CIio-G4e-Ws-AAa-IA.jpg

I just watched this!!! It may actually not be the same one, but I watched the HWT Gothenburg concert because I seriously can’t handle venturing into Dangerous or Bad era concerts yet. I can’t even try a new HWT concert! Just repeating the same one we enjoyed for our first watch party lol

Side note: I feel like there’s something wrong with me. Months in this fandom and I have yet to find another person who can barely survive watching his concerts for fear of heart failure lol. Obviously I’ve seen a ton of individual performances. But I genuinely worry that a full Dangerous concert, or GOD FORBID Bad, will actually leave me dead lol. There’s at least a fighting chance i could survive Dangerous… Bad though… god. The only reason I survived the Victory tour was the brothers balancing out the energy, but I still had to pause many times to calm down lol

Anyway, I just don’t know what’s wrong with me.

Point is, Michael’s core strength when he pulls himself up so effortlessly has quite an impact. See the rambling above 🤷‍♀️

@zinniabooklover So I originally was just going to reply to the bottom picture here that you bumped earlier. But then I saw that the same post had all these other pics too and I just could not help myself…

He is drop dead gorgeous and sexy in every one of these…his neck is incredible. I love the sweat my god 😍 his smile genuinely makes my stomach flutter lol. It really seriously does. This is why I only seem to draw portraits of him smiling!

So many thoughts on all of these but I’ll let you all react lol.

Oh but I gotta mention that 4th photo down… below the belt… oh Michael 🍆 😅 🥵 ❤️
Oh, this is funny. I left out these other images cos I was trying to be restrained. And especially the 4th photo down. I thought, 'oh god, better not'. But they absolutely were yelling at me to include them. I was like, 'another day, guys'. I like it, though, when it's hard to pick. It's a nice problem to have, so many gorgeous photos to choose from.

Last edited:
Back