Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Good morning stretch :love:🔥

img-1-1653862051601.webp

1987 BAD Tour Tokyo ABC News Umatic PROMO Tape

Girls, I am here to beg. Quite unashamedly (sp? - Brisbane brain still blown to pieces). I am begging someone, anyone for some help.

See that thread title up there? Dunno if you all have checked it out yet but it's footage from Tokyo BWT 1987 (black top). Picture quality massively cleaned up. Pure gold.

Bad. 14m 10s - 14m 17s approx. Michael does some dance moves. I need to see that as a gif. Can't do it myself. I did actually have another go at doing gifs yesterday. It did not go well. Almost threw laptop out of window. Almost threw self out of window.

If anyone has time to do this I would be eternally grateful. Of course, there is no reward. There is no lottery money prize waiting for some lucky person. Just the knowledge that:

1 - it's all in the service of Michael and therefore is valuable in itself
2 - prevents me from throwing self out of window

I'd be so grateful. But only if anyone has the time to do this.

😢 This is me weeping with frustration.

Yess!!!

Lol sometimes I worry my enthusiasm may come off vaguely deranged. I’m hoping that’s not the case, but I realize I go on long tirades about him on a daily basis so…

Just as a reminder, I’m a perfectly fine and rational person. I just… I *really* like Michael Jackson lol.
Sorry to intrude on your convo but I just have to said “Just as a reminder, I’m a perfectly fine and rational person. I just… I *really* like Michael Jackson lol.” made my night LOL I can heavily relate

There is sorcery afoot. That thread seems to have disappeared. I had already copied the video into another thread, the one about the Bad tour 1987 being overlooked. Hopefully that thread won't disappear as well. There's too much gold on that one, I couldn't cope if that one was lost.

Where did the thread go? That's just weird. 🤔

There is sorcery afoot. That thread seems to have disappeared. I had already copied the video into another thread, the one about the Bad tour 1987 being overlooked. Hopefully that thread won't disappear as well. There's too much gold on that one, I couldn't cope if that one was lost.

I can still see the thread. Let me try to make the gif.

PS: you don't have to beg, it's a public service to spot these videos and make gifs for everyone to enjoy! Teamwork!

I can still see the thread. Let me try to make the gif.
Oh, that's good. Still can't see it over here but my laptop is a separate universe, I've accepted that. It saves time, lol.

PS: you don't have to beg, it's a public service to spot these videos and make gifs for everyone to enjoy! Teamwork!
Teamwork. Good point. Although a bit of melodrama in the early morning, I'm up for that. :ROFLMAO:

@Hiker

Hang about. This is one of those threads you have to be logged in for, isn't it? Cos that always does my head in. I can never remember that, it freaks me out every time.

This is too much melodrama even for me, lol.

As you were. :D

Last edited:
Sorry to intrude on your convo but I just have to said “Just as a reminder, I’m a perfectly fine and rational person. I just… I *really* like Michael Jackson lol.” made my night LOL I can heavily relate
Noooo by all means please join in!! I’m always saying how much this thread needs even more love and attention (because over a million views is just not enough to honor Michael’s unspeakable sexiness 😂 )

As for that comment, I believe it speaks for itself if you’ve read my other posts!! I sometimes feel deranged when I write about Michael, but I promise I’m perfectly normal (yes, a classic line of someone who is decidedly *not* normal, I know)… because in truth, what is more normal than being in love and lusting over this man?! I die every time and I don’t even care! 😂

You should join us more in here! But I will warn you… once you start, you won’t be able to stop until you get enough (aka never, cause this is your life now lol)

Everyone on this freakin' board is freakin' amazing and I am losing my freakin' sh#t and I need a new freakin' vocab so I can express myself on this board without breaking Gaz's rules.

I am out of my freakin' mind at the moment.

IKR. It actually drives me mad, this footage. There are at least two cameras in play here. Most likely more. There HAS to be a full version somewhere on planet earth. Where is it? Why have we only got 21 seconds?

He looks beautiful. The jeans are to die for. His speaking voice is drop dead gorgeous, as ever. He's in command of the whole thing. I want more. I want all of it.

I am convinced there is footage of everything. A couple days ago I saw something on Twitter about how MJ had his producers record all of his sessions for Invincible. I’ve also heard there are videos of him recording for Thriller… I’d imagine there’s more from the other sessions too. I also know he has a personal camera crew with him a lot during his works tours… where is that footage? What was he doing with it?

I just feel like he recorded a lot and it all just exists somewhere, unreleased. I am desperate for all of it.

As for this footage… he is ridiculously hot in jeans (I ended up browsing the entire jeans thread and WOW…) and his speaking voice is like silk… he’s also so cute, of course. I love how in control he seems too. So confident and so clear on what he wants. It’s a 20 second clip so I’ll just calm my ass down lol

I am convinced there is footage of everything. A couple days ago I saw something on Twitter about how MJ had his producers record all of his sessions for Invincible. I’ve also heard there are videos of him recording for Thriller… I’d imagine there’s more from the other sessions too. I also know he has a personal camera crew with him a lot during his works tours… where is that footage? What was he doing with it?
Exactly so. I'm sure Michael would have been filming shows and rehearsals for his own work purposes so he can monitor how it's all going and what he wants to change etc. He probably would never have wanted that stuff out in the public domain. But he's gone now and things are different. There must be SO much footage. We know it exists cos we've all seen the snippets, official and otherwise.

I just feel like he recorded a lot and it all just exists somewhere, unreleased. I am desperate for all of it.
With you. Someone needs to just get this stuff out there. I'd even settle for some of it not all of it.

Here you go -

giphy.gif
🤯 🥵 💦

There is something about the Bad tour performances of Bad that just ruin my entire life… the jacket, the T-shirt, the hair, the MOVES, the belt, the head nod… he is just beyond. Desperately need that new vocabulary we are always talking about…

I JUST WANT HIS SWEAT TO LAND ON ME LIKE THAT RANDOM LADY’S MOM FROM THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS PLEASE GOD

Sorry, about that. Outburst. But just… does anyone else feel like, legitimately, you are so turned on by him that like NOTHING can relieve it and so you just want to scream or cry? Because, I mean, sometimes when I watch him perform I feel so much energy, excitement, and desire burn up inside of me I literally just yelp lol

It’s been months of this and it’s exhausting but I also don’t want it to stop because it’s a true addiction.

Everyone on this freakin' board is freakin' amazing and I am losing my freakin' sh#t and I need a new freakin' vocab so I can express myself on this board without breaking Gaz's rules.

I am out of my freakin' mind at the moment.

Ok… what exactly are these rules, because I feel like I’ve broken them, but I’m not sure. Also do they apply to this thread? I feel like this thread should be lawless and chaotic, to represent the inner workings of our mind as we thirst over Michael.

Posting Rules

The following posts, signatures, and/or behaviours are NOT allowed on MJJCommunity:

1. Derogatory name-calling, personal insults/attacks, the confrontational questioning of fanhood or integrity, or antagonizing or bullying remarks directed at staff, other members, or MJJCommunity as a whole

2. Mean-spirited, overly aggressive, antagonizing, hateful, sexually aggressive, vulgar, or obscene remarks and/or advances, and stalking or harassment of any kind directed at staff or other members

3. Derogatory or mocking remarks about race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, or sexual orientation

4. Threats or promotion of violence, bodily harm, or death threats toward anyone

5. Religious or faith-related debates; this is out of respect and protection of the personal beliefs of staff and members; however, discussion among believers of any religion/faith is allowed

6. Threats or promotion of violence, bodily harm, death threats, hateful attacks, or derogatory name-calling regarding the extended family and/or children of Michael Jackson.

7. Disrespecting and/or questioning the paternity of the children of Michael Jackson

8. Questioning if Michael Jackson bleached his skin to become Caucasian

9. Stating that Michael Jackson was a practising drug addict

10. Stating that Michael Jackson was better when his skin was black

11. Paparazzi photographs of or tabloid articles about the children of Michael Jackson; this includes any photographs of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them on social media and any photographs that have not been taken at public events

12. Distorted photographs and/or images of Michael Jackson that are derogatory in nature

13. Referring to Michael Jackson using the term “J.acko.”

14. Autopsy or postmortem (death) photos of Michael Jackson

15. Words, pictures, or links that are in violation of any laws

16. Purposefully bashing, negatively provoking, or “trolling” staff, members, or the board as a whole; doing this will result in a permanent banning of your account

17. Overly explicit language and excessive use of swear/curse words. Adult conversation can be wild and fun, but remember that we have young members here. This is a family-oriented board, so please try to keep your language at a PG-13 level and cursing at a minimum.

Here's an edited, much shorter version of the rules. I don't have a problem with them and actually think they are really good. I get a bit frustrated now and then but am definitely not advocating for a change or a relaxation in the rules. I think they are really helpful. And they slow me down a bit and make me think before I press 'send'. Which is no bad thing. :D

oh yeah, I read those when I first joined and really appreciate them! For 17 though, the rule in question lol I wonder if that applies to this thread since it’s 18+? Sometimes I censor myself and sometimes I don’t, typically because of the nature of this thread. I would enjoy being faaaaaar more explicit but I also feel like that could make people uncomfortable. It’s hard to know where the line is with an 18+ thread that’s also totally free for others to see lol.

Side note: I’m always curious what the average age of the users are here. On the MJ sub Reddit I was shocked to learn the vast majority of members are 20 and under. Here I assume it’s people older than that since it’s one of the original fan forums.

As for this footage… he is ridiculously hot in jeans (I ended up browsing the entire jeans thread and WOW…) and his speaking voice is like silk… he’s also so cute, of course. I love how in control he seems too. So confident and so clear on what he wants. It’s a 20 second clip so I’ll just calm my ass down lol
The 20 second has this amazing effect. Add the fact that he is probably the youngest there, still like 24 or something (I cannot be expected to remember dates on this thread!), And he is so much in control, but still that silky voice! I bet people just want to follow whatever he says in that voice. "Can you please jump in that well for me, please remember, ok." 😂 Me: "yes Michael, just repeat it about 100 more times". o_O

Here's an edited, much shorter version of the rules. I don't have a problem with them and actually think they are really good. I get a bit frustrated now and then but am definitely not advocating for a change or a relaxation in the rules. I think they are really helpful. And they slow me down a bit and make me think before I press 'send'. Which is no bad thing. :D
An exception was made for this thread, hence designated 18+ on popular demand, but of course we still want to not go over the line of civility. And don't worry if anything is out of line, which I doubt will happen, I will edit it and let you know. That is the only reason I read this thread. 😋 So feel free to express yourself.

Ok… what exactly are these rules, because I feel like I’ve broken them, but I’m not sure. Also do they apply to this thread? I feel like this thread should be lawless and chaotic, to represent the inner workings of our mind as we thirst over Michael.
Gaz told to use our judgement on this thread (at least that is how I choose to interpret what he said). Express yourself, I think most of us way more civil than anything already expressed on this thread. But if anyone feels something is out of line, just drop me a private note and I will edit it.

oh yeah, I read those when I first joined and really appreciate them! For 17 though, the rule in question lol I wonder if that applies to this thread since it’s 18+? Sometimes I censor myself and sometimes I don’t, typically because of the nature of this thread. I would enjoy being faaaaaar more explicit but I also feel like that could make people uncomfortable. It’s hard to know where the line is with an 18+ thread that’s also totally free for others to see lol.
For myself, I really wouldn't want the convo to be any more explicit than it is. If it was I would def feel uncomfortable. I think we're doing fine so far. I've seen some convos back in the archives which I thought were a bit OTT. If we haven't been modded we must be doing OK. I've seen the mods come onto the thread to warn people - although, tbf, that was more in the PG13 days.

And I don't want to sound all pious but I think the slightly toned down approach to the thread is probably in keeping with Michael and his way of doing things. I mean, I'm just guessing, obvs. I can't really know what he would be OK with.

Side note: I’m always curious what the average age of the users are here. On the MJ sub Reddit I was shocked to learn the vast majority of members are 20 and under. Here I assume it’s people older than that since it’s one of the original fan forums.
oh god, I really hope the average age here isn't under 20. Not to be ageist or anything but I don't want to feel any more of a flaming fossil than I do today (can't do gifs, can't recognise a member's only thread when it shouts in my face, jeez).

An exception was made for this thread, hence designated 18+ on popular demand, but of course we still want to not go over the line of civility. And don't worry if anything is out of line, which I doubt will happen, I will edit it and let you know. That is the only reason I read this thread. 😋 So feel free to express yourself.
And that is what I was just struggling to express. Thank you, Hiker.

Btw, are you one of the mods? I didn't realise.

For myself, I really wouldn't want the convo to be any more explicit than it is. If it was I would def feel uncomfortable. I think we're doing fine so far. I've seen some convos back in the archives which I thought were a bit OTT. If we haven't been modded we must be doing OK. I've seen the mods come onto the thread to warn people - although, tbf, that was more in the PG13 days.

And I don't want to sound all pious but I think the slightly toned down approach to the thread is probably in keeping with Michael and his way of doing things. I mean, I'm just guessing, obvs. I can't really know what he would be OK with.

This is completely understandable. It may sound funny to say, but this is sort of a vulnerable thread to participate in. I mean we are expressing the stuff that gets us excited (in a variety of ways lol) and sharing in that with other people’s input. I will say, I’m personally fine with very explicit stuff like I’ve seen on other sites, but I don’t know that I’d be comfortable sharing those thoughts myself. I enjoy the archives of this thread and the more explicit moments here too.

But THAT SAID I totally agree that the more *implied* stuff we express here is more in line with Michael. I would be so sad if anyone felt uncomfortable with anything I ever posted. I censor myself here more in terms of how explicit the thoughts are that I share, but I tend to be pretty free with the language. That was more what I was worried about with the rules!

oh god, I really hope the average age here isn't under 20. Not to be ageist or anything but I don't want to feel any more of a flaming fossil than I do today (can't do gifs, can't recognise a member's only thread when it shouts in my face, jeez).

Lol oh it’s definitely not! There is an introduction thread somewhere here that I participated in when I first joined and I think most of the people I saw were late 20s and older. Lots of people who have been fans a long time, from what I can tell. I think Reddit is like that because it’s where younger and newer fans flock. Same with TikTok and Twitter (I don’t use most of these, but I do check out the Michael content sometimes). I’ve actually recommended this forum to some fans I’ve met elsewhere in their 30s-50s because I assume that most of the users here are NOT as young as elsewhere. I just want an official poll or something lol

This is completely understandable. It may sound funny to say, but this is sort of a vulnerable thread to participate in. I mean we are expressing the stuff that gets us excited (in a variety of ways lol) and sharing in that with other people’s input. I will say, I’m personally fine with very explicit stuff like I’ve seen on other sites, but I don’t know that I’d be comfortable sharing those thoughts myself. I enjoy the archives of this thread and the more explicit moments here too.
I agree. I feel more comfortable on this thread than I do anywhere else on the board. But I also feel, yeah, I think vulnerable is a good word to use here. I don't want to expose all my thoughts. I'm way more emotional and upfront here but every now and again it feels a bit ... I don't even know. Not weird, not strange. If it was that I prob wouldn't be here. Yeah, you're right. Vulnerable is the word. But it's also OK.

But THAT SAID I totally agree that the more *implied* stuff we express here is more in line with Michael. I would be so sad if anyone felt uncomfortable with anything I ever posted. I censor myself here more in terms of how explicit the thoughts are that I share, but I tend to be pretty free with the language. That was more what I was worried about with the rules!
Your posts make me cackle like a hyena. They are awesome!

Lol oh it’s definitely not! There is an introduction thread somewhere here that I participated in when I first joined and I think most of the people I saw were late 20s and older. Lots of people who have been fans a long time, from what I can tell. I think Reddit is like that because it’s where younger and newer fans flock. Same with TikTok and Twitter (I don’t use most of these, but I do check out the Michael content sometimes). I’ve actually recommended this forum to some fans I’ve met elsewhere in their 30s-50s because I assume that most of the users here are NOT as young as elsewhere. I just want an official poll or something lol
That is definitely the impression I get, a really good spread of ages here. Also a really good spread of how long peeps have been into Michael although i guess you'd get that anywhere.

There are very few if any fans in their early 20s here, leave alone teenages. I think I talked to one (self-proclaimed) teenager once here. I don't think teenagers today even know the concept of a forum 🤣. They need everything chopped up in small pieces like TikTok. Its a new world now. Also those were different times when Michael was alive, news was flowing, there was still hope in the world. Now it's just a few of us who either just stumble upon his legacy, like me or are old time fans.

That's what it's about, creating a balance between freedom of expression of the writer and comfort of readers. We are doing a good job. Nothing has crossed my comfort level as reader, and I have been able to write so much that I would never utter in my real life. I found it liberating and therapeutic to not have to choose every single word. (Maybe I should see a therapist about finding therapy in Manhood thread 🤣)
I don't think we want either writers to feel the burden of censoring themselves too much or readers to feel uncomfortable, that would spoil the fun! So write away, and let's also be respectful in pointing out if a line is crossed, either directly or anonymously through a moderator.

Btw, are you one of the mods? I didn't realise.
Yes, sorry I thought that was obvious because I am green, but on second thought why would it be!

Back