Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

I think your new project should be to make a gif of that Osaka moment with the hair tuck and the blinking...I want to see it so badly. I want to know exactly what you're referring to!
Well, that was the feckin' plan all along. Isn't gonna work. Did a sort of gif from GITM. Got the moment I wanted but it looked crap, really crap, don't know why, then I was not able to post it here, entire thing totally unsatisfactory. I have the stupid thing on my laptop. I need to delete. It's just annoying me.

Feck!!!

article-1151504-0069AF1E0000044C-966_468x681.jpg

Got myself into a slight strop there. Penance.

9335_1178803843428_1628116734_45140.jpg

His hair across his face. Gets me every time.
OH yes...

His eyes in this remind me of his eyes during the In the Closet performances...his eyes DESTROY me in the HWT Gothenberg performance. I've watched pretty much all the ITC performances from that entire tour, but something about his facial expression at the start of that song is fucking unspeakably, unbearably hot. Plus his shoulder movements, OMG...

I don't know why I'm talking about this. I'm in a frenzy lol.

PS: I don’t remember if I’ve shared these before so sorry for any repeats!! I have some GIFs that I’m dyyyying to make but I have to focus on writing a year end review for my Job and I haven’t even started yet ughhh
God girl, no apologies lol gotta love repeats they get better everytime! ;)

My goodness, do I need to help you get back on track lol? *cracks knuckles* Gotta get my multitask skills into gear! :ROFLMAO:
We love repeats. Can't get enough of them.
Best words ever!
OH yes...

His eyes in this remind me of his eyes during the In the Closet performances...his eyes DESTROY me in the HWT Gothenberg performance. I've watched pretty much all the ITC performances from that entire tour, but something about his facial expression at the start of that song is fucking unspeakably, unbearably hot. Plus his shoulder movements, OMG...

I don't know why I'm talking about this. I'm in a frenzy lol.
Don't get me started with ITC...even the performances! 🥵🥵 No matter what I get it stuck in my head, all of it lol but I'm not complaining.😍😉 My brain is in a frenzy lol just trying to contain myself at work lol! 🤣

Noooo by all means please join in!! I’m always saying how much this thread needs even more love and attention (because over a million views is just not enough to honor Michael’s unspeakable sexiness 😂 )

As for that comment, I believe it speaks for itself if you’ve read my other posts!! I sometimes feel deranged when I write about Michael, but I promise I’m perfectly normal (yes, a classic line of someone who is decidedly *not* normal, I know)… because in truth, what is more normal than being in love and lusting over this man?! I die every time and I don’t even care! 😂

You should join us more in here! But I will warn you… once you start, you won’t be able to stop until you get enough (aka never, cause this is your life now lol)

I def feel deranged when I talk about this man sometimes but then I go online and find comfort that there’s other fans as obsessed as me LOL

I’m very quiet (and shy) on here I skim a few threads and like a few posts sometimes lol I always laugh at your posts!!

I def feel deranged when I talk about this man sometimes but then I go online and find comfort that there’s other fans as obsessed as me LOL

I’m very quiet (and shy) on here I skim a few threads and like a few posts sometimes lol I always laugh at your posts!!
Jumping in here, folks.

Honestly, DiM , if you read any of my posts (I'm not saying you should, lol) you would not believe how quiet and shy I really am. I mean, I am also loud and OTT. I'm a rock chick so I'm supposed to be loud and OTT, it's in the job description. Like most of us, I have lots of aspects to my personality. But if I had to do that classic thing, 'describe yourself in 3 words', I would say, 'quiet, shy, bookish'. And that hasn't changed through my life. Not once. I have had peeps laugh at the 'quiet, shy' bit and I just think, 'OK, you don't really know me, then'.

So I'm still bewildered at HOW deranged I am over Michael. Especially as I didn't used to be. I always loved him massively but not like this. I don't know where this has come from. It's insane. I love it but it truly is insane. For example, I've always loved it when Michael blinks. But now I don't just love it, I'm practically destroyed by it. What changed? I don't know. And don't really care, lol.

The stuff that sw23 posts just cracks me up. When she's having one of her moments - and she has a lot of them - I'm on the floor shrieking with laughter.

Last edited:
It’s the thrusting… all that powerful thrusting…my god 🥵 THAT is the torture! To never experience his thrusting feels like an affront to all of womankind lol
And sometimes sw23 posts stuff and it's not at all about shrieking with laughter. Sometimes I'm more, um, 'thoughtful', shall we say? That's the word I'm going for.

'Thoughtful'. 🥵

There’s so much to respond to and I’m so excited!! But first…

As you may recall, I’ve been on a mission to get some of the women in my life to see Michael the way I see him (you know, with actual open eyes). I thought I won when my mom said “wow, he’s extremely handsome” when I forced her to watch BWT footage after we saw the musical lol.

But then last night, out of absolutely no where, my mom sent me this picture…

No comment, no explanation… just this very hot, sexy photo of Michael biting his finger that makes me want to gnaw off my own arm in sexual frustration…nbd

So I wrote back and was like, uh… did you just send me this because of how insanely hot he is? Or…

And so far… nothing. It’s been almost 12 hours. Did she faint? Did she throw herself into a ditch? Is she at the ER for MJ induced heart palpitations?

The answers to these questions don’t matter because I WON!!! 😂

PS: she sent this before bedtime and it’s morning here so like, she’s fine. Lol

I see that we have some lively new members since I was last here on MJJC. Nice!! If you are going to go around bumping the "manhood" thread and resurrecting my old pics and gifs, I think I might poke my head in, more often. :cool::p:love:
OMG!!! You're here. That is so cool.

I see you all the time when I'm digging around in the archives (it's my mission in life on this board to celebrate these archives) and then you sort of went off the radar.

omg! :D

I see that we have some lively new members since I was last here on MJJC. Nice!! If you are going to go around bumping the "manhood" thread and resurrecting my old pics and gifs, I think I might poke my head in, more often. :cool::p:love:
"There is a mod here called @Mikky Dee who has actually seen the J5 live in the early 70s she made a thread about it. Recommended reading!"

Mikky Dee, that's a quote from another thread (about J5 concerts, what's available online). I don't know if you want to have conversations about this. You might not which is fair enough. But I'm putting it here in case you wanted to comment. I'm currently obsessed with BWT 1987 but also am completely immersed in J5 live in Mexico in 1975 plus Triumph.

If you don't want to have a conversation about this perhaps you could post the link for the thread that f&m mentioned? I'm intrigued.

For myself, I've been into Michael since J5 but as a group they were never all that important to me since they weren't a rock band. It's only now I'm catching up.

Last edited:

LOL i am glad that you like them!! They are wild, but they are from my whole heart lol I totally understand about how its comforting to find fans as obsessed as you. I am still shocked on a daily basis at how intense my obsession actually is. It has literally taken over my entire being and I am fully embracing it. It doesn't feel reasonable, but I know this is just Michael's effect so what can be done lol.

:love: Also, I completely understand being shy about posting in here! If 'liking' the posts is the most comfortable you ever are in this thread, I think that's ok! :)

However!

It has been made clear that each of us who are regular participants in the manhood landscape have some preferences, or rather, specific versions of Michael, or moments from Michael that drive us to absolute lunacy. I mean we all think he is amazing through every era, but you know, we still like what we like...

If you ever feel up for it, you should share yours!!

I would say, 'quiet, shy, bookish'. And that hasn't changed through my life. Not once. I have had peeps laugh at the 'quiet, shy' bit and I just think, 'OK, you don't really know me, then'.

So I'm still bewildered at HOW deranged I am over Michael. Especially as I didn't used to be. I always loved him massively but not like this. I don't know where this has come from. It's insane. I love it but it truly is insane. For example, I've always loved it when Michael blinks. But now I don't just love it, I'm practically destroyed by it. What changed? I don't know. And don't really care, lol.
LOL Do you remember when you told us in a different thread that the manhood thread is NOT for you...and then you randomly came to check it out and started bumping photos "for us"... and now, here you are, as wild and deranged as can be!!

I honestly think all that has to happen for anyone to see Michael this way is to just open their minds a little bit to the possibility of his charisma actually being sexiness (and vice versa). I had ZERO expectations of ever finding him so unbearably attractive, but as soon as I started to admit to myself that I did find him attractive, everything just spiraled out of control from there. Now I just howl endlessly about my desire for him lol. And really the ONLY thing that stopped me from thinking he was attractive instantly was all the media garbage that's been circulating for the past 20 or so years. Because he is obviously objectively insanely beautiful and hot.

The stuff that sw23 posts just cracks me up. When she's having one of her moments - and she has a lot of them - I'm on the floor shrieking with laughter.

LMAO oh, I get it... my total inability to breathe, or remain upright, or stop myself from screaming is amusing to you!! How terrible lol.

I understand why you say that about people in their early 20s and teens being here. I think you're right in that the concept of forums, rather than a social network, is kind of lost on them. However, I don't think it's because of a lack of interest in longer form things. Like, I don't think they necessarily require stuff via TikTok lengths, but that's what they are given. The fans on Reddit, who are almost all quite young, are insanely knowledgable about Michael and have consumed SO much content and done SO much research. I truly just don't think people know this forum exists if they became a fan past a certain point in time.
wow! That's very interesting. I need to get on Reddit though I don't know where I will find the time! I was half joking in what I said about teenagers and early 20s of today. But its good to know that even the next generation has genuine interest in Michael's work. Fills me with hope, but also wish even more that he was alive to see this. If you have ideas on how to increase visibility of this forum, let me know, I will pass them on to Gaz and see what we can do.

I guess what I'm saying is that I've had an odd journey in life and I can't really explain myself well enough here for it to all make sense without being so far off the topic, or probably making people uncomfortable, so I just want to end by saying that it's been freeing and comforting to have this space.
🤗🤗 One of Michael's quotes “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” (don't remember where its from). You are at a better place now, and all the past experiences have shaped you into the current strong person.

PS: Sorry I don't have lot of time for penance at the moment, but I just downloaded HIStory Copenhagen, so will be making new gifs to share sometime soon!

Back