Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Oh please do!
I will!! Any suggestion of which thread I should share the scanned article in? I couldn't even venture a guess lol.

Yeah, this is interesting. The UK take on this was more along the lines of 'Michael isn't cool enough to be seen as sexy or desirable'. Or they thought he was trying too hard. I don't know if that was widespread or if that particular attitude was more coming from the pop papers but it was a thing.
So insane and hilarious to me... like, what more evidence do you need than literally the entire universe being in love with him? As if anyone could be that adored without sex appeal? Please lol.

@staywild23 Girl those were just wonderful excerpts! Just the descriptiveness alone literally says it all about Michael, undeniably sexy!

Yes!! I think my favorite part is: "even as the sexual dynamism irradiating from the arch of his dancing body challenges Government standards for a nuclear meltdown..."

LIKE WHAT... that's something I would say!! 😂 Unless i'm misinterpreting it...but I just thought that was brilliant! What a way for someone to say that you are sexy AF when you dance, to the point that they can't survive it lol.

Also, I love in the first quote when the author describes his sexiness as ethereal. Who even knew sexiness COULD be ethereal?! Only Michael could do it. No one else ever.

I will!! Any suggestion of which thread I should share the scanned article in? I couldn't even venture a guess lol.
No idea. Funny you should ask cos I spent a bit of time yesterday trying to guess which thread you would put it in and I came up blank. Manhood won't work, nor will New Fan/Addicted to Michael. There is the interview thread I bumped on Friday but is that exclusively interviews or does it also include features? I haven't had time to look at it properly so can't answer my own question. Anyway, it's literally called The Michael Jackson Interviews Thread if you want to have a look.

In the meantime, I'm cleaning out my bookmarks as I have far too many. Found a nice print interview with Michael from 1983. I don't wanna post it cos it's been reproduced on the Guardian / Observer website. Presumably there are copyright restrictions. The interview was originally done for Creem (rock) magazine in 1983 by Sylvie Simmons, a British pop paper journalist. It's a good piece, I like it and it's a decent length. Google it and it should come up easy enough - if you haven't already seen it, that is.

oh he does has long legs! Maybe that's got something to do with the way he is able to move. I suddenly want to know his legs to torso ratio, is that a thing :unsure:
It is a thing. But not one I can explain. It's all equations and stuff about the Golden Ratio. I sort of understand it but not completely. It's to do with ideas from, I dunno, ancient Greece? Probably. Ideas about ideal human beauty.

It's also kind of a thing for ballet dancers, especially the women (no surprise). The kids get measured and if it looks like their physiology isn't going to work out they don't progress. It's a hard world, the world of ballet.

Anyway, as regards Michael, I wouldn't be surprised if he matched up to some sort of official 'ideal - torso - legs - ratio - thing'. He certainly has the ideal body proportions for his particular art, imo, plus there's his actual bodylines. Perfect. ❤️

tumblr_kt6blgpMdB1qz9rkuo1_500.jpg

So I read the Time article. Was a bit 🤔 and then somewhat 😕 followed by 🤷‍♀️ and finally settled on 😶

Came over here, posted some photos. Feel much better.

OMFG So I just started watching Dangerous tour in Bucharest (the official MJ channel version) and I am screaming. I have of course seen a number of performances from it but all in isolation. I just watched Jam and Wanna Be Startin' Something straight through and I don't think I can continue lol. I am freaking the fuck out. His energy level is INSANE and his moves are just...

ALSO, since you all know I've never been 100% on board for the gold leotard/fencing outfit, this will say a lot, but I am for maybe the first time finding the actual outfit itself SO SEXY. I mean, obviously I always find Dangerous tour Michael sexy AF because he is. But since I was never crazy about the outfit, it was a little distracting to me. But watching him do Wanna Be Startin Something I was ready to pass out, or just give my entire life away to the man. It is really doing things for his body!! Like, wow. Idk, I just never felt this way before when watching. I mean, I always found photos and gifs from it sexy, but not like this. I am SO FEELING IT!

ALSO, since you all know I've never been 100% on board for the gold leotard/fencing outfit, this will say a lot, but I am for maybe the first time finding the actual outfit itself SO SEXY
Yes!
. I am SO FEELING IT!
Yes! Feel the outfit! I don't think there is another outfit that flatters his body more than the dangerous outfit. You can see every Ab and hip movement 😍.

He loves it too 💕
mjgif2.gif

Yes!

Yes! Feel the outfit! I don't think there is another outfit that flatters his body more than the dangerous outfit. You can see every Ab and hip movement 😍.
You know what it is also?? Aside from just his entire body looking incredible in it, I think it also emphasizes him touching himself more. I am not convinced he actually touched himself that much more here, but I think that especially with the crotch grabbing and stuff, the emphasis from the outfit on that part of his body makes it look so much more sexual! Like, in Bad for example, his hips/crotch are mostly emphasized through belts, and so when he touches below the belt, it isn't as highlighted. Here though, his crotch is literally outlined lol. There is no way to not realize how much he is touching it and in what way. It is MAGNIFICENT.

He loves it too 💕
mjgif2.gif
God Almighty. I am seeing this all differently now lol.

After like a ten minute break I just watched Human Nature and then Smooth Criminal and now I think I really need a break. I am so overwhelmed by him. My heart beats so fast while I watch him! Also, one thing I LOVE about live vocals aside from the raw authenticity of them is hearing him breathe 😍 🥵 Even if he's a little out of breath, I just find it so hot. Hearing him breathing and I just heard him do a little chuckle during Human Nature and it was EVERYTHING.

He is just so wildly erotic. Idk what else to say about it at this point. I need a break.

OMFG So I just started watching Dangerous tour in Bucharest (the official MJ channel version) and I am screaming.
This is one of the first tours of his I ever got into and I literally lost my mind lol my jaw was on the floor and I was dancing all over the place and then went back to staring at him, just pure sex right there...🥵🥵
ALSO, since you all know I've never been 100% on board for the gold leotard/fencing outfit, this will say a lot, but I am for maybe the first time finding the actual outfit itself SO SEXY.
YES!!! Embrace the mighty leotard lol. Of anything I've seen, on this man he makes that leotard look sexy as hell. On anyone else, I would think...what the deuce why are you wearing that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Must put forth some penance lol of course in honor of my signature of all that is holy hot as hell lol....present....slow motion! ;)
slomodangmj.gif

:love:🥵:love:🥵

dangtonguepeek.jpg

My god...the hair...the sweat...that look in his eyes...his tongue...

dangslantstand.jpg

I am not convinced he actually touched himself that much more here, but I think that especially with the crotch grabbing and stuff, the emphasis from the outfit on that part of his body makes it look so much more sexual
So glad you can see it too 😝. I think his crotch grabbing did increase compared to Bad, also more than grabbing, he added more sensual moves like rubbing, and I don't know what else to call it. And yes the outfit does increase the emphasis.

Even if he's a little out of breath, I just find it so hot. Hearing him breathing and I just heard him do a little chuckle during Human Nature and it was EVERYTHING.
Two of my favourite moments are when he takes the break during WBSS and HN, just watching him breath is like 🎆🎇

YES!!! Embrace the mighty leotard lol. Of anything I've seen, on this man he makes that leotard look sexy as hell. On anyone else, I would think...what the deuce why are you wearing that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes! Embrace it! That outfit gets my heart racing every time, especially the way he performs HN, so sexy, sensual, erotic, totally Mikegasmic :love:🤤🤤

175528170.jpg

Always swore I would never post this one cos of the terrible watermark situation but MM90's photo has got me all agitated. Not saying this one competes with the one she found but I am all AGITATED. And that's all I'm saying.

Over and out (on the floor)

dangslantstand.jpg

Why?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why can Michael not see what we can see? Or why can he not accept it? I love it that he was so humble and not arrogant and up himself and all of that. That's all marvellous and so very Michael. But, again, I ask:

Why?

dangslantstand.jpg

Why?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why can Michael not see what we can see? Or why can he not accept it? I love it that he was so humble and not arrogant and up himself and all of that. That's all marvellous and so very Michael. But, again, I ask:

Why?
He should have spent more time on this thread, even if he spent a quarter of the time we spend here, he would have seen what we see and be convinced that he is the sexiest man to ever walk this earth!

THIS ONE IS MESSING ME UP!

OMG I am convinced I see a bulge and I am dying inside (sorry, Zinnia, I don't think that's your thing, but I can't help but appreciate it and drool lol). I also might be totally fabricating it. It's what I want to see lol. But also everything else about this photo is just perfect too 😍

Also...No amount of watermarks can take away from this man's magnificence, I promise you.

dangslantstand.jpg

Why?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why?
UGH I think about this literally all the time. I remember the first time I heard him tell Oprah there are no days he feels good about his appearance and he said "I try not to look in the mirror, because I'm never satisfied with what I see." I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Of course, I psychologically understand. But I do not understand how he could not see it, even a bit of it. He was so stunning. He was so beautiful it is borderline painful.

He should have spent more time on this thread, even if he spent a quarter of the time we spend here, he would have seen what we see and be convinced that he is the sexiest man to ever walk this earth!

I would give anything for Michael to read this thread lol. As embarrassing as it would be for all of us (and him) I think he would understand that not only is he a sexy man because of his appearance, but because of so much more. I mean we collectively adore everything about this man. We not only rattle on about how sexy he is physically, but about his aura, his personality, his sense of self, his charisma, his sweetness, etc. We appreciate all elements of his sexiness here and I don't think it'd be possible for him to read this and not feel at least temporarily great about himself afterward!

Last edited:
Back