Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

THIS ONE IS MESSING ME UP!

OMG I am convinced I see a bulge and I am dying inside (sorry, Zinnia, I don't think that's your thing, but I can't help but appreciate it and drool lol). I also might be totally fabricating it. It's what I want to see lol. But also everything else about this photo is just perfect too 😍

Also...No amount of watermarks can take away from this man's magnificence, I promise you.
Oh, good find! Unlike in gold pants, he was wearing something to hike Mikezilla here, but maybe you are right! I need to see about 100 more of these to be convinced ;)

Oh, good find! Unlike in gold pants, he was wearing something to hike Mikezilla here, but maybe you are right! I need to see about 100 more of these to be convinced ;)
Lol I think this speaks to how intently I stare and the sheer amount of attention his crotch area gets from me 😂 I am unashamed!!! It is gold and shimmering and calling to me!!

THIS ONE IS MESSING ME UP!

OMG I am convinced I see a bulge and I am dying inside (sorry, Zinnia, I don't think that's your thing, but I can't help but appreciate it and drool lol). I also might be totally fabricating it. It's what I want to see lol. But also everything else about this photo is just perfect too 😍

Also...No amount of watermarks can take away from this man's magnificence, I promise you.
Oh, you absolutely can see it. That is why I posted it. I am so up for that. And you all know me, not usually up for it at all. That's what an MM90 photo will do. We all know what happened when she posted the Sexual Power photo.

You're not fabricating, sw23, it's there all right. In all of its golden glory.

🥵

dangslantstand.jpg

I am going to keep on re-posting this until they come and take me away. I don't care. I've been listening to Lady in My Life. OMG, people!!!!!! The seductiveness is off the flaming chart. I have time stamps. His voice. It's giving me THOUGHTS. And I am still AGITATED. Between this photo and the song I am lost. Totally lost. I love this song but I have not been playing it often enough. I need to get it onto heavy rotation with immediate effect.

ALSO, since you all know I've never been 100% on board for the gold leotard/fencing outfit, this will say a lot, but I am for maybe the first time finding the actual outfit itself SO SEXY. I mean, obviously I always find Dangerous tour Michael sexy AF because he is. But since I was never crazy about the outfit, it was a little distracting to me. But watching him do Wanna Be Startin Something I was ready to pass out, or just give my entire life away to the man. It is really doing things for his body!! Like, wow. Idk, I just never felt this way before when watching. I mean, I always found photos and gifs from it sexy, but not like this. I am SO FEELING IT!

This is how I felt too until someone in this thread went into detail about the design. They mentioned things I never realized and ever since then I love it. I like it more with the Jam jackets

Oh, you absolutely can see it. That is why I posted it. I am so up for that.
YES!!! LOL
You're not fabricating, sw23, it's there all right. In all of its golden glory.
Name for the biopic anyone?!?! 😛

dangslantstand.jpg

I am going to keep on re-posting this until they come and take me away. I don't care. I've been listening to Lady in My Life. OMG, people!!!!!! The seductiveness is off the flaming chart. I have time stamps. His voice. It's giving me THOUGHTS. And I am still AGITATED. Between this photo and the song I am lost. Totally lost. I love this song but I have not been playing it often enough. I need to get it onto heavy rotation with immediate effect.
OMFG I could talk about The Lady in my Life what it does to me forever and it wouldn't be enough. Agitated is the right word. His voice is like silk. It is insanely seductive, isn't it? Omg. Please share time stamps!! Honestly, I wish we had a thread for sexy songs! But in lieu of that, if you are interested, I'd love a detailed breakdown of this song from your POV because this is top deck sexy to me. I also never listened to it much until the Maxwell performance at the Billboards, which I wasn't that crazy about. I immediately wanted to listen to Michael's version after that and I just melted all over the place! lol

Picture2-14.png

Too much pb. Too much SC. But just look at his face. And all of him.

Entirely too much pb AND SC, yes, but an otherwise gorgeous photo :) His Bad tour performances of The Way You Make Me Feel just...sigh...four words: CURLS, SMILE, VOICE, SWOON

This is how I felt too until someone in this thread went into detail about the design. They mentioned things I never realized and ever since then I love it. I like it more with the Jam jackets
Yay, you've returned! :) I was hoping we'd see you again!

Honestly, I LOVE it with the Jam jackets. He looks like a literal God to me lol. But I am definitely getting on board with it on its own. I really never thought I would come around to it, but I'm definitely starting to!

dangslantstand.jpg

I am going to keep on re-posting this until they come and take me away. I don't care. I've been listening to Lady in My Life. OMG, people!!!!!! The seductiveness is off the flaming chart.
Oh there is something about this picture! 🔥 🎆 🎇. Just noticed he is kind of smiling (making my way slowly up the picture ;) ). .... And don't get me started on lady in my life. I first heard it in a crowded bus, standing and I had to stop it as I did not want get arrested for indecency. Now it is my morning alarm, so I wakeup to Michael's sweet silky voice singing.

OK, real quick cos my router is playing silly beggars again. We're going to the doctor today, I'm sick of it. Need to get it sorted.

Anyway. Woke up today at 3am in the midst of a flaming hot fantasy. Now, you know me, ladies. I don't do fantasy. I have cute, sweet little daydreams. Seriously, I can barely bring myself to fantasise about holding the man's hand. Whereas this was, um, well, let's just say things were in full flow, if you get my drift..

Hold it right there, ladies. I need to go and find something ...

Lady in My Life. Time stamps - all approx, obvs.

2m 55s
3m 42s
3m 45s
4m 14s

But here's the thing. I've been listening to LIML for quite a while. Couple of years? Something like that. Very ballad-y, very R&B so not my usual thing but a lovely song. Also, I don't like duets but this one is fine. So I'm loving the song and it doesn't get played loads but, you know, decent. Gets played a decent amount. I know the song well. And I'm not noting down time stamps, I can tell you!

So I was posting something on another thread and I wanted to list LIML and wanted to check something before I did so. Listened to the song.

And BOOM!!!!!!!

Time stamps feckin' galore.

I blame MM90. She posted that photo. She does this to me. She destroys me.

Lady in My Life. Time stamps - all approx, obvs.

2m 55s
3m 42s
3m 45s
4m 14s

But here's the thing. I've been listening to LIML for quite a while. Couple of years? Something like that. Very ballad-y, very R&B so not my usual thing but a lovely song. Also, I don't like duets but this one is fine. So I'm loving the song and it doesn't get played loads but, you know, decent. Gets played a decent amount. I know the song well. And I'm not noting down time stamps, I can tell you!

So I was posting something on another thread and I wanted to list LIML and wanted to check something before I did so. Listened to the song.

And BOOM!!!!!!!

Time stamps feckin' galore.

I blame MM90. She posted that photo. She does this to me. She destroys me.
Oh dear, I literally have been playing LIML constantly! :love:

Hahaha mission accomplished ;)

fingerlickmeme.jpg

:ROFLMAO: But yes Michael, that's what happens...and then some lol *slowly backs away* lol

Oh dear, I literally have been playing LIML constantly! :love:

Hahaha mission accomplished ;)

:ROFLMAO: But yes Michael, that's what happens...and then some lol *slowly backs away* lol
Oh, you had better back away, missy! You do realise I'm now on the agency beginner level training programme? I mean, OK, I asked them to put me down in archives so they put me straight onto agent training. wth? We worked out that whatever you asked for, they gave you the opposite. And that's your fault, also. You've got Big Boss running scared. He's shaking everything up. We think he's trying to remind everyone that he's the Big Boss. You keep on shaming him every time you drop another 'mission accomplished'. He can't handle it, lol.

LIML? BOOM!!!

Boom lacka lacka lacka, Boom lacka lacka lacka, gonna take you higher. Sing it Sly Stone! Sing it!

oh lordy lordy! Michael Jackson, you are lethal.

Oh, you had better back away, missy! You do realise I'm now on the agency beginner level training programme? I mean, OK, I asked them to put me down in archives so they put me straight onto agent training. wth? We worked out that whatever you asked for, they gave you the opposite. And that's your fault, also. You've got Big Boss running scared. He's shaking everything up. We think he's trying to remind everyone that he's the Big Boss. You keep on shaming him every time you drop another 'mission accomplished'. He can't handle it, lol.

LIML? BOOM!!!

Boom lacka lacka lacka, Boom lacka lacka lacka, gonna take you higher. Sing it Sly Stone!

oh lordy lordy! Michael Jackson, you are lethal.
This had me howling over here! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's the whole point agent lol and he literally shook me up lol 🥵 lord the things he does....lordy lordy lol!!

This had me howling over here! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's the whole point agent lol and he literally shook me up lol 🥵 lord the things he does....lordy lordy lol!!
I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. The constant onslaughts of Michael in dangerous outfit and talking about it and fantasising about it has turned my brain to mush. I will just continue to drool helplessly over this one 🤤🤤o_O

dangerous-airguitar-slow.gif

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. The constant onslaughts of Michael in dangerous outfit and talking about it and fantasising about it has turned my brain to mush. I will just continue to drool helplessly over this one 🤤🤤o_O

dangerous-airguitar-slow.gif
I wouldn't worry about it. I am about to take a vow of silence. And celibacy. And chastity. And anything else I can think of.

<goes online to check prices of semaphore flags>

Back