Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

uCHuPZq.gif

I still haven't found out which song this is.
Well, he could be saying "sweet seducing sighs", he often sang that seductively 🤤, like it should be!! Then this would be human nature. I have not watched any of the black outfit concerts yet, I know @zinniabooklover raves about then. But if this is what's in store, I need to find time and watch them! 🤤 🤤

Well, he could be saying "sweet seducing sighs", he often sang that seductively 🤤, like it should be!! Then this would be human nature. I have not watched any of the black outfit concerts yet, I know @zinniabooklover raves about then. But if this is what's in store, I need to find time and watch them! 🤤 🤤
OMG Hiker, it DOES look like he's singing "sweet seducing sighs"!! I think you're right. And he absolutely does sing it in the most seductive way.

I have also got to watch it. But am I ready to dedicate half of my remaining life span to recovering from it? That is the question...

He takes his lyrics quite literally, is it says seducing sigh, I have to be seducing. Human nature is gold! I wish he did it in the gold pants too, that would have been :love: 🔥 🎆🎇🎆

uCHuPZq.gif

Can't be sure about this but think it might be from Human Nature, after all (I was convinced it wasn't). Have been on long-ish break from watching live stuff. Have forgotten how to do it. How does that work? Am I supposed to be able to still breathe? Because, you know, :ROFLMAO:

Am mesmerised by the movement of the muscles in his cheeks as he sings, him turning his head to one side, his hand being moved to the side. So cannot be sure but think this moment might be at approx 14m 28s if you are watching the full concert. I posted it on Page 2 of the thread, oh what's it called? Oh yeah, 'Bad Tour 1987 gets overlooked a lot'.

I was feeling ever so normal yesterday. Not so much, now. :D

Last edited:
IS THE FRUSTRATION PALPABLE ACROSS THE ATLANTIC BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE
Well, the Met Office has reported something catastrophic is heading this way from across the Atlantic but they cannot confirm the true nature or force of this phenomenon. Apparently the extremely posh measuring equipment they use at the Met has blown up. Someone suggested trying to utilise an abacus and some string but they were given a cold stare by everyone and retreated in a hurry.

I will update you as and when info becomes available. In the meantime, over here we are hiding under the table. We do have a supply of biscuits.

Can't be sure about this but think it might be from Human Nature, after all (I was convinced it wasn't). Have been on long-ish break from watching live stuff. Have forgotten how to do it. How does that work? Am I supposed to be able to still breathe? Because, you know, :ROFLMAO:
Well, there are multiple ways of handling it, mine being to sit down in a closed room with few bottles of VERY cold water to cool down and a towel to keep wiping all the drool. Closing the room is very important unless you want everyone to hear you screaming 😱

I can't even talk about what's happening below the belt. I don't care if it's in my imagination. In fact, please God, just let it be in my imagination because I cannot otherwise...
vxFmzJP.png

OK, I included this one cos I reckoned it had something for everyone. There is quite a lot of Manhood going on, even I can see it, lol. Everything is very nicely, um, framed, shall we say! Then there is his elegant pose, so beautiful, so classy. So that takes care of the dancing. It's a great photo in its own right. The composition is fab.

And the belts. The one around his hips is my fave. I actually prefer it to the WWF inspired belt.

OMG Hiker, it DOES look like he's singing "sweet seducing sighs"!! I think you're right. And he absolutely does sing it in the most seductive way.

I have also got to watch it. But am I ready to dedicate half of my remaining life span to recovering from it? That is the question...
This is a Shakespeare level question. I'm not qualified to answer this. I await Hiker's response with great interest, lol.

vxFmzJP.png

OK, I included this one cos I reckoned it had something for everyone. There is quite a lot of Manhood going on, even I can see it, lol. Everything is very nicely, um, framed, shall we say! Then there is his elegant pose, so beautiful, so classy. So that takes care of the dancing. It's a great photo in its own right. The composition is fab.

And the belts. The one around his hips is my fave. I actually prefer it to the WWF inspired belt.

This is a Shakespeare level question. I'm not qualified to answer this. I await Hiker's response with great interest, lol.
Oh my! I need a closeup! 👀 🤤. I am starting to see the purpose of all those belts :love:. I am starting to doubt if he even knew the concept of underpants! 🤔 Or Mikezilla is too big to be tamed!!

My response to life's question is, why recover? Why why why? Just give into it! Resistance is futile at this point

If he looked at me like this I would straight up pass the fuck out...
oh god, one of my fave moments from the Russia footage. He's being so cute and polite even though he has no idea what he's supposed to do with a ginormous bottle of ... blackcurrant jam, was it? Something like that. So cute. The way he swerves and goes back so he can say 'thank you' it's just darling. ☺️

oh god, one of my fave moments from the Russia footage. He's being so cute and polite even though he has no idea what he's supposed to do with a ginormous bottle of ... blackcurrant jam, was it? Something like that. So cute. The way he swerves and goes back so he can say 'thank you' it's just darling. ☺️
I actually couldn't even place it until you said this! I love that video so muchX he is so adorable. And I love this gif. He is just so cute and sweet. It's makes me melt!

I actually couldn't even place it until you said this! I love that video so muchX he is so adorable. And I love this gif. He is just so cute and sweet. It's makes me melt!
Well, I've only watched the vid 479,000 times and watched this particular bit maybe 31,000,000 times so I did have to stop and think for a microsecond but I got there in the end. :D

Also, just a friendly warning. There might be a few more Bad photos incoming. It is possible. Sorry but I'm trying to come to terms with giving up looking for the little gif of Michael blinking. I think it's time for me to move on with my life. But I feel the need to mark this solemn and difficult moment with some more photos. I am trying to resist, honest, but the force is strong. So I'm just flagging it up as a possibility.

Look, this whole thing is hopeless but I don't care.

Osaka. BWT 1987. Things I Do For You. Can't give you a time stamp cos it disappears when I play the clip. Can't do video clips and can't, in any case, post them (no idea why). So you're looking for the bit where he sings, Baby, baby and then does the Shake it over bit and then they do their little dance. If you get through all of that you get to see Michael tucking his hair behind his ears and then he blinks. This has not the source of the gif I've been hunting for. But this does drive me crazy.

He does his hair. He blinks. And he looks, I dunno, sort of ... oh, you know ... 🥰

Look, this whole thing is hopeless but I don't care.

Osaka. BWT 1987. Things I Do For You. Can't give you a time stamp cos it disappears when I play the clip. Can't do video clips and can't, in any case, post them (no idea why). So you're looking for the bit where he sings, Baby, baby and then does the Shake it over bit and then they do their little dance. If you get through all of that you get to see Michael tucking his hair behind his ears and then he blinks. This has not the source of the gif I've been hunting for. But this does drive me crazy.

He does his hair. He blinks. And he looks, I dunno, sort of ... oh, you know ... 🥰
I am not even kidding you when I say I watched less than 30 seconds of this and my heart started beating so fast and my body started breaking down almost instantly.

I have no idea how I will ever manage to find what you just described. I can barely catch my breath. I am actually not kidding lol.

I am not even kidding you when I say I watched less than 30 seconds of this and my heart started beating so fast and my body started breaking down almost instantly.

I have no idea how I will ever manage to find what you just described. I can barely catch my breath. I am actually not kidding lol.
If you can make it to the bit I described you will burst into flames. Or cry. I guarantee it.

If you can make it to the bit I described you will burst into flames. Or cry. I guarantee it.
I am going to try. I honestly am. But I watched, realistically, about 10 seconds and I got so worked up my heart started racing and to be honest I haven't calmed down yet 😂

Sometimes I really think there is something wrong with me. I was trying to have a conversation and I literally couldn't focus because I feel wild inside from 10 SECONDS OF MICHAEL. Omg. Sometimes it is just embarrassing to be me.

But I really will try! And I will update when I do :)

I am going to try. I honestly am. But I watched, realistically, about 10 seconds and I got so worked up my heart started racing and to be honest I haven't calmed down yet 😂

Sometimes I really think there is something wrong with me. I was trying to have a conversation and I literally couldn't focus because I feel wild inside from 10 SECONDS OF MICHAEL. Omg. Sometimes it is just embarrassing to be me.

But I really will try! And I will update when I do :)
If you do watch it I'll be really interested to know what you thought. We had a mini conversation about it already and you noted that seeing Michael do 'normal' things is very affecting cos the moment contains him being 'awesome Michael Jackson' but also him being just a normal person and it's a potent combination. Which I think is an excellent summation of these type of moments.

But there is something about this Osaka moment, it seems to get me even more than other similar moments I've seen. I don't know why and I can't label the feeling at all. It doesn't matter, I suppose. I'm not trying to catalogue my reactions to Michael but this one, I dunno, it's so specific and so different and so ... I dunno. The whole 'hair tuck/blink' thing lasts no more than 2 or 3 seconds but there's a whole world of reaction going on in me.

oh god, even these ramblings aren't making any sense. Not even to me, lol.

Whenever I watch this I always have to start at approx 7m 30s, partly cos I just love that little section but mostly cos I need the extra time to prepare myself for 'the moment'.

Watching J5 footage and fully immersed in my deep affection for little Michael and then seeing this is JARRING lol. This is why someone is not meant to be insanely talented and famous THEIR ENTIRE LIVES. It is very confusing to love every stage of a person's life so thoroughly whom you will never meet or know in reality.

Sigh...let me just appreciate him all grown up! What a sexy, sexy man! 😍

PS: The sweaty hair sticking to his face 🥵

He knew exactly what he was doing with that tape on his fingers... also that smile will forever destroy me. There seems to be a lot of mixed feelings about his shorter hair during this time, but I am obsessed with this particular look (the white shirt and tie don't hurt...you know i"m a sucker for such things!)
Oh, I don't like the short hair at all but, that said, it doesn't really matter. He always looks beautiful no matter what. There are some awesome photos of him with short hair where it really emphasises his eyes.

Oh, I don't like the short hair at all but, that said, it doesn't really matter. He always looks beautiful no matter what. There are some awesome photos of him with short hair where it really emphasises his eyes.
I can understand that. Tbf, the only times I truly LOVE his shorter hair is the 1995 VMAs (which I think this gif is from?) and the Wetten Dass performance. I am not crazy about it in the photos from the time. But I think it looks incredible especially at the VMAs, both during the performance and when he's accepting his awards. I think maybe it feels sort of like a throwback to Thriller Michael. The little curls are to die for too. I also love how much you can see his incredible bone structure and smile 😍

Also, I will always always prefer him with curly hair (duh) but I still find him beautiful and attractive with all different hairstyles, so I understand what you mean completely. You can not like a particular look, but it doesn't really matter in the end. Michael is always Michael and that's the most important thing :)

Back