Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

OMG, this last 4!! I am dead now! Totally staywilding! Thankful I am also physically out of energy after a hike.
Michael in the outfit :love: 🥵🔥 : hyperventilating

Lord...have...mercy....*hyperventilates* 🥵🥵🥵

My goodness @wendijane not only you got Zinnia, I'm dead too lol! My lord such dangerous overload today....literally made my day! 🥰
<peers nervously round the door>

has she gone, agent? is it safe? have only just got my breathing under control

nah, don't feel safe. I'm gone

<creeps away quietly>

*regains slight consciousness, peers around* Clear for now agent lol :ROFLMAO:
ok. i'm still keeping a low profile. in case she comes back!

what a rush that was lol 🥵
god, yeah! was just looking at the gif Jesionka posted - was it only yesterday? jeez!

anyway, looked at it and vaguely remembered that it seemed like the most important thing ever. like i wanted to wear my laptop as a hat so i could show the gif to the whole world. you know that big bang episode where sheldon refuses to come out of his room and has a roving computer with his image on it and everyone has to communicate with it? i wanted something like that but with that gif.

anyway, the gif has been overtaken. the madness of gold has taken over.

i need to stop using lower case. i look like a bad imitation of e.e.cummings, lol

370266394e971e6ca81ae2b557af039f.gif

'staywilding'

That's the word I'm looking for. This gif is still 🥵

This is so hot 🥵! With his face glowing in thst light !

This needs to be repeated every day! If I could I would make a poster out of this one for my wall.
Tagging @LinLoveMJ , who I met yesterday in case she wants to join the conversation. She was in FRONT row at a Dangerous concert! FRONT ROW!!!
She was?!!! Good gracious we must have the deets on that glorious experience!!

This is so hot 🥵! With his face glowing in thst light !

It is insanely hot. But also beautiful and mysterious and exciting. THIS is what I want from a rock gig photo. There are lots of amazing photos of Michael performing but, ngl, quite a lot of them don't *quite* catch the energy and mystery and wildness of a gig. I'm not sure why but, for me, they don't always work at the level I expect or want them to. I can enjoy them - or even love them - but the extra thing isn't there. This one? Oh, this one has it. Oh yes!

This needs to be repeated every day! If I could I would make a poster out of this one for my wall.
I would do it but I'm convinced I'd get booted off the board for displaying excessive devotion to just one image. :ROFLMAO:

Tagging @LinLoveMJ , who I met yesterday in case she wants to join the conversation. She was in FRONT row at a Dangerous concert! FRONT ROW!!!
Yes, I saw that. I need to go back and read the convo properly. You all know that Michael's live shows are not for me - at least, nothing after BWT 1987. But, omg, I wanna hear deets from @LinLoveMJ. We need to know. My head blew up when @wendijane casually mentioned that she was in the audience for WMA 2006.

<i know i just tagged wendi but i will be going into hiding soon so i'll be safe. she won't know where i am. i'm doing the e.e.cummings thing again. what is wrong with me?>

Last edited:
dangsweatcurlmj.jpg

My lord the things going on in my mind with this one...such danger ;):love:🥵
Now this one is interesting. It has everything a gig photo should have. Ticks every box. But it also makes me feel a little bit ... tearful? Is that the word I want? Def makes me feel very emotional. Something about his closed eyes and lowered head, I guess. There is also the mysterious way this photo makes me feel like I'm having an 'alone' moment with Michael. Which is funny because, no doubt, he was on stage in front of, oh I don't know, 80,000 people? Something like that. But there is an intimacy and an emotional closeness about this photo that puts it on another level.

But maybe that's just me.

It is easily one of the most beautiful photos of Michael (a crowded field, I know, lol) but it goes way beyond just being a *beautiful* image of him. Wish I could capture whatever is going on in this photo. Or maybe not. Perhaps it's better that it has a mysterious quality that I can't pin down. This is Michael and he can't be labelled or categorised.

Oh dear, I'm getting wordy, lol. I'll see if I can do a bit of penance.

It is insanely hot. But also beautiful and mysterious and exciting. THIS is what I want from a rock gig photo. There are lots of amazing photos of Michael performing
That's fun! I think I am opposite, like 💕 love this photo for all it's hotness and the sweat and the hair, and for sheer power of performance. Though to call it insanely hot, it would have to be slow and sensual like the other one. It's so amazing that same man in same performance gives us both! 😍

That's fun! I think I am opposite, like 💕 love this photo for all it's hotness and the sweat and the hair, and for sheer power of performance. Though to call it insanely hot, it would have to be slow and sensual like the other one. It's so amazing that same man in same performance gives us both! 😍
Oh, it totally has all of this and I am SO up for all of it. I think we are actually on the same page here. The 'sheer power of performance' is the thing I was talking about which, just sometimes, I feel is missing from other gig photos even if they are fabulous. And they usually are!

'The sheer power of performance'. That is absolutely what I'm getting at. This photo that wendi found, the 'sheer power' is exploding right OUT of the photo.

um, are we on Manhood? oh yes, thank goodness, lol.

Back