Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

tumblr_lthr6bSo8O1r3p7u4o1_500.jpg

My contribution, though I am in no position to think at the moment. Last 3 pages of Dangerous Michael have killed me!
del5.jpg
I can't even talk about this one. I just can't ... 🥵
yeah, those hands, ready to just walk down all over the rest of his body :love: The hair hiding the face :love:. I just can't remove the watermark so that we can admire the manhood some more 🤤🤤

yeah, those hands, ready to just walk down all over the rest of his body :love: The hair hiding the face :love:. I just can't remove the watermark so that we can admire the manhood some more 🤤🤤
Excuse me, I'm trying to stay calm, lol. I'm looking at your nature thread and trying (very hard) to stay calm. This post of yours isn't helping. You just wrote everything I was avoiding saying cos it's too much. This photo is too much.

But, god, I'm glad it's here. So ... it's just so ...

... it's so everything.

'staywilding'. We're in 'staywilding' territory, basically!

I just posted another photo of Sca Fell Pike, Cumbria. I am determined to stay calm I can do this. I can keep looking at nature photos and stay calm. I don't have to 'staywild'. I can stay calm, lol.

I can do this!

CojH27Y.jpg

@staywild23

I was going to post this photo for your Mum but it always sends you into a frenzy so I thought I'd better not.

Michael is DEFINITELY working through you now! I've taken a mini break from "manhood" (not Michael's... that I can never escape as it lives in my dreams both day and night, but the thread itself...) but here he is/you are, calling me back to it, beckoning me until I am weak-kneed and foolish, drooling and babbling like a forlorn fan girl fan-girling herself into madness...

How could I resist a call out such as this with his sexy fucking self looking at me like maybe, just maybe, in the after life he will love me back??

This is a few days in a row I'm talking about an afterlife affair... is this the madness I have been trying to keep at bay? Whatever. It's mine now. The madness is me and I am it.

God he's gorgeous.

I didn't even know you posted this when I replied to the other thread and mentioned how blue is never calming!!

His entire face is perfection. He looks so fucking good in blue. He would look even better in love with me though. Just sayin.

I need to go watch The Way You Make Me Feel so I can just marvel at how easy it is for me to die, repeatedly, and still somehow keep living.

Michael is DEFINITELY working through you now! I've taken a mini break from "manhood" (not Michael's... that I can never escape as it lives in my dreams both day and night, but the thread itself...) but here he is/you are, calling me back to it, beckoning me until I am weak-kneed and foolish, drooling and babbling like a forlorn fan girl fan-girling herself into madness...

How could I resist a call out such as this with his sexy fucking self looking at me like maybe, just maybe, in the after life he will love me back??

This is a few days in a row I'm talking about an afterlife affair... is this the madness I have been trying to keep at bay? Whatever. It's mine now. The madness is me and I am it.

God he's gorgeous.

I didn't even know you posted this when I replied to the other thread and mentioned how blue is never calming!!

His entire face is perfection. He looks so fucking good in blue. He would look even better in love with me though. Just sayin.

I need to go watch The Way You Make Me Feel so I can just marvel at how easy it is for me to die, repeatedly, and still somehow keep living.
It's all gone so horribly wrong. I was having a really low-key Michaeling day and was feeling really smug and pleased with myself. It really felt like a whole new groove and I was so up for it. I read my slavery book. I read a wonderful interview with Septima Clark. Dealt with various domestic bits and bobs. Was thinking about classic Bad photos but in a very calm and well-behaved way. Nothing to worry about.

And then it all went mad again.

It started with Hiker's lovely nature thread, posted lots of photos over there and somehow that led me over to Rare Pics where I bumped a few lovely stories that were new to me and then it just went mad. I was posting photos all over the shop like confetti.

I don't know where to go from here.

Oh gosh, like it was yesterday. He was sooooo close. I could even smell the make up of him and the dancers.
OMG! 😱 I am going to die if you tell me that his sweat also fell on you 💦!! There is a legend going on here about a woman who told (bragged!) her daughter that a drop of Michael's sweat fell on her during Bad concert 💦😅

OMG! 😱 I am going to die if you tell me that his sweat also fell on you 💦!! There is a legend going on here about a woman who told (bragged!) her daughter that a drop of Michael's sweat fell on her during Bad concert 💦😅
I dont think I had his sweat 😂 If so I have a dirty spot on my body cause I would never washed it 😂

If I am not allowed to be legally betrothed to this photo I am going to give up altogether. There is no reason to exist if I can't confirm my betrothal this instance.
You can be betrothed to this photo, while I can be betrothed to his Bad era forehead curls, and we both win with our weird, sexy marriages :)

i need to stop using lower case. i look like a bad imitation of e.e.cummings, lol
😂 😂 😂

You become knock-off e.e. cummings and I go all caps -- the things Michael does to us when he turns us truly wild!

OMG I didn't even know these were in here amid the 3-page Dangerous explosion!!! 🥵 🤤

Excuse me, I'm trying to stay calm, lol. I'm looking at your nature thread and trying (very hard) to stay calm. This post of yours isn't helping. You just wrote everything I was avoiding saying cos it's too much. This photo is too much.

But, god, I'm glad it's here. So ... it's just so ...

... it's so everything.

'staywilding'. We're in 'staywilding' territory, basically!
I've told you, you've gotta just embrace it!!! This is your life now!

I don't have to 'staywild'. I can stay calm, lol.
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!

FUCK YES!!!

Michael in the panther dance is easily my favorite moment in all of the Dangerous era!

Well...maybe not easily

I like to say things for effect, as if I won't totally contradict myself in a matter of minutes. But what I WILL stand by is saying that the panther dance is one of the hottest moments of Dangerous AND of his entire fucking life. There. I will never contradict that.

You can be betrothed to this photo, while I can be betrothed to his Bad era forehead curls, and we both win with our weird, sexy marriages :)
I am planning my wedding outfit but the key element is the fact that I must insist on wearing my laptop on top of my head so I can run the @Jesionka gif - the b&w one - on a constant loop. As long as I have that and I end up wedded to my photo here, I can deal with all the rest.

You become knock-off e.e. cummings and I go all caps -- the things Michael does to us when he turns us truly wild!
There is no end to the madness. But we all love it.

Back