Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

^^^^ this is all exactly why I say Bad era Michael would destroy my entire life and I would gladly let him. I'd risk it all just to have him push my hair back and play with the little chain (I would most definitely buy for the sole purpose of making this moment happen...) on my skirt. πŸ₯΅ 😭
Hnnnnngggggg πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Oh man the hip thrusts do NOT help!!!
But yes oh my goodness AGREED THOUGH

God, Michael was such a treat.... Mmmmm 🀀

This video :love: . Watch it with SOUND OFF!! Copied from another thread. This weekend I will try to trim this down to "relevant" parts and put some music. Should be fun once I figure out howto!

giphy.gif

@LinLoveMJ that's what I am talking about 🀀

Ladies, I'm experiencing a particularly pathetic level of swooning and dying over Michael. I haven't watched him, like really WATCHED him, in maybe...2 weeks? Super busy. Anyway, I have been sick in bed the entire day and all day avoided watching him for some reason. I can't explain why. Maybe I was worried I wouldn't have as strong of a reaction to him because of being so sick and the thought made me sad. I'm not sure. But anyway, I decided to watch some Bad tour and when I tell you the effect this man is having on me....

you all...

It took me over TWENTY MINUTES to get through Wanna Be Startin' Something. Over TWENTY f***ing minutes. Why? Because I"m a freak. Because I kept hyperventilating and shaking and getting so excited and overwhelmed I had to pause it just to breathe. But I mean....just look at him.... look at how GD M-FING perfect he is!!!

Bad Tour - Rome 1988

Also the growl in his voice!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, MICHAEL?!?! Are you SURE the kid is not your son, because it seems to me A LOT of women are getting pregnant every time you perform!

Anyway.

Welcome to my heaven and hell.

Ladies, I'm experiencing a particularly pathetic level of swooning and dying over Michael. I haven't watched him, like really WATCHED him, in maybe...2 weeks? Super busy. Anyway, I have been sick in bed the entire day and all day avoided watching him for some reason. I can't explain why. Maybe I was worried I wouldn't have as strong of a reaction to him because of being so sick and the thought made me sad. I'm not sure. But anyway, I decided to watch some Bad tour and when I tell you the effect this man is having on me....

you all...

It took me over TWENTY MINUTES to get through Wanna Be Startin' Something. Over TWENTY f***ing minutes. Why? Because I"m a freak. Because I kept hyperventilating and shaking and getting so excited and overwhelmed I had to pause it just to breathe. But I mean....just look at him.... look at how GD M-FING perfect he is!!!

Also the growl in his voice!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, MICHAEL?!?! Are you SURE the kid is not your son, because it seems to me A LOT of women are getting pregnant every time you perform!

Anyway.

I always use the Preview button when I'm posting videos. Just sayin'. :D

I don't know what that is... But I didn't realize it didn't work until just now. Hmm. I'll just post the link I guess.
When you post your vid look at the top right corner of the Reply box. The Preview button is there. The video will show up or you'll see it's been disabled for sharing. I find it dead useful.

you all...

Bad Tour - Rome 1988

Anyway.

The link is working but I'll have to take a rain check, as you Americans say. I usually don't do BWT 1988 but am making an exception for the Liverpool show, atm. I'll have to save this one here for later. There's only audio for Liverpool (amateur) but we're having a moment. :D

The link is working but I'll have to take a rain check, as you Americans say.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I usually don't do BWT 1988 but am making an exception for the Liverpool show, atm. I'll have to save this one here for later. There's only audio for Liverpool (amateur) but we're having a moment. :D
I love the audio only shows too!! I can totally appreciate needing a moment with Liverpool, however long. I haven't listened to it myself, but maybe I will!

Also, this one is only half the concert. The rest is just audio. Also, the audio goes in and out, so not always great. But I'm drooling from here to eternity over him. I don't think I'll ever be the same again.

I love the audio only shows too!!
I've only done audio fragments up to now. A few BWT 1987 bits are audio only. But Liverpool is the whole show. I'm going through it pretty slowly.
I can totally appreciate needing a moment with Liverpool, however long. I haven't listened to it myself, but maybe I will!
I only got into it bc me and @filmandmusic were having a convo about a Beatles medley - this all happened over on 'Michael in front of crowds' thread. There was much confusion over whether the medley did or did not happen. Just yesterday the mystery was solved. The medley was instrumental only which probably explains why there doesn't seem to be any online conversation about it. Anyway, after all the fuss I had to check out the medley and carried on from there.

Also, this one is only half the concert. The rest is just audio.
This happens with BWT 1987. Also with Triumph. I can find the most amazing, wonderful footage of, say, an obscure jazz or blues band or artist from, oh I don't know, 1936, let's say. And the footage will be fab quality. Sound and image? Perfect.

Footage of Michael from the 1980's? Total crap!!

Also, the audio goes in and out, so not always great. But I'm drooling from here to eternity over him. I don't think I'll ever be the same again.
You are constantly evolving.

Last edited:
I know its middle of the day, and I should be working and not watching the gold pants, but this one ...... Mikegasm alert!!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f.gif

My imagination is going wild πŸ₯΅
I have seen this gif so many times and it never fails to destroy me!

I am not kidding. Earlier today I cried real actual tears because of how sexy he is. I was watching his performance of TWYMMF at Wembley on the Bad tour and it's one of my favorite performances ever. And I was so overwhelmed by his sexiness I just started weeping lol.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT MICHAEL?!

I am not kidding. Earlier today I cried real actual tears because of how sexy he is. I was watching his performance of TWYMMF at Wembley on the Bad tour and it's one of my favorite performances ever. And I was so overwhelmed by his sexiness I just started weeping lol.

Man, I often think I am too intense, but you always manage to one-up me somehow. 🀣 I think I must admit defeat, lol. Nobody can beat staywild23!

He is just got it all, love, sex, pure, energy, again love ha ha. This is what a man suppose to be right?? tender, kind, beautiful, smart, funny, hot as hell, and make you knees week every hour of the day and more.... I get tears at his close up eyes pics too. :love:

😲 He really got a grip there 😜

I need to update my thesis topic to also include how the crotch grabbing changed over time. It was a strong quick grip during bad, to more caressing sensual later based on the above gif. Though about 100 more gifs and pictures need to examined before a conclusion can be drawn :ninja:

Back